We are right now at this hotel for the Labor weekend. Check in was fast but the rate did not state the rates per night only the first night, the most expensive night. The room is ok. Bench is dirty, the wall is nicked; the bathroom is very small and the second sink is outside the bathroom. The shower curtain is starting to have yellow stains. On Saturday we went out in the morning around 8:30, I said good morning to the maid and have a little friendly conversation. That turned out to be a wrong thing to do. I came back around 2:30 and the room was not clean; The maid skip my room and went to clean the other rooms; I went to ask the maid and she told she had to finish first the room she was doing then go to another room and after that she will go back to my room to clean it. I was tired and I did not want to wait who know how long for her to do it, so I only asked her for clean towels and informed her someone else had pick up the dirty ones. Today we went to the hot tub or spa. The water was not hot, but we stay there anyway and turn on the jets. When my husband stand up I notice his shorts were in a different color so was my swimming suite. His black shorts now are cherry wood color and mine is also another color. Our skin aitches and some parts of our body felt kind of burn and are irritated and we smell like we got Clorox perfume all over us. We spoke with the front desk girl, I showed her our swimming trunks and ask her to call her manager (it is Sunday) to see what he or she will do about it. Also told her if by the end of her shift I was not in the hotel please to tell next shift about the incident and to contact the manager and let me know. We arrived and the man at the front desk told us he did not know anything about it. Put a face like he did not care either and we ask him to call his manager. He says the manager will be here tomorrow. I suggested to both shifts to put a sign in the hot tub for other guest not to get in the warm tub but they did not do it. I know as a fact the man knew about the incident because every hotel has a log book where every shift has to write what is going on in the hotel. I worked in the Hotel Industry for some years. I definitely will not stay here ever and for your safty I do not recommend to any one to come here. The staff is careless. Yoly
Holiday Inn Express KC Airport
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Can Anyone Suggest which is the Best Holiday Destination with Family.?
- 2 bachelors degree
- 3 Is Coral Gables or Miami a shorter distance to the Everglades?
- 4 Help needed from USA experts... where to?
- 5 Florida Vacation
- 6 3 weeks in USA in February -- refined itinerary
- 7 historic small western towns - with shopping district, dino digs??
- 8 Trailing Cyclone Ana to Maui (trip report)
- 9 First Time RVing - Is my itinerary on overkill for 10 day trip?
- 10 Getting to Key West
- 11 New Orleans Motel Question
- 12 Itinerary ideas for Niagara Falls via Corning/Watkins from NYC
- 13 San Diego One Day Itinerary
- 14 How the fairytale of New York can become a nightmare
- 15 Has anyone been getting ads for handguns/holsters?
- 16 Hang out, Low Key, Getaway Area?
- 17 Has anyone been to Li'l Dizzy's in the Treme?
- 18 Please help identify location in Southern California
- 19 West Maui Restaurants
- 20 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 21 62 Hikers airlifted out of Kalalau Trail
- 22 Help with seeing Rocky Mountain National Park
- 23 San Francisco Italian Restaurant for 14
- 24 3 weeks in USA in February -- final post before booking hotels
- 25 Indoor Waterpark in Wisconsin Dells ?