Does anyone have any great recommendations of where my husband and I might take our 3 kids (twins age 4 and older child age 7) during the holiday break between Christmas and New Years. we live in NYC and plan to drive somewhere like Hershey, PA or Catskills/Hunter and want to keep the driving to about 4 hours max if possible. We would like something with a full kitchen but in a resort with things to do for the kids and for us. We plan to take a nanny with us. We think our smaller 2 are still a bit young for skiing but sleigh riding would be great.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Camping in or near Big Bend National Park
- 2 San Diego to Oregon road trip itinerary
- 3 First Time Oahu/Maui
- 4 Kauai - Grand Hyatt and somewhere else?
- 5 28 Day Road Trip to the Northwest from Chicago
- 6 Wine Country
- 7 4 Nights in NM with a 10 Year Old
- 8 Olympic vs. Redwood NPs
- 9 I95
- 10 Please help with Route 66 planning, overnight stops and detours
- 11 Asheville to Atlanta 5 nights in between...need advice for the coast
- 12 What streets are safest to live on in the French Quarter?
- 13 South Beach Miami dance clubs for people in their 30s and 40s
- 14 Uber boston
- 15 Pt Everglades to fll
- 16 Change planes in Atlanta
- 17 Fall 1st time trip wine country
- 18 Please help me add SNP to my road trip!
- 19 Restaurants in Mesa
- 20 a short trip to san francisco
- 21 Comment Needed: 22 Days - West Cost (California & LV)
- 22 Advice for RV Touring with Baby.
- 23 Driving from Provo to Grand Junction in March 2017
- 24 Help me plan 1 week in Miami South Beach
- 25 Labor Day in Key West...Literally
Holiday Family Travel with 3 kids ages -- Northeast - NY state or PA area