Does anyone have any great recommendations of where my husband and I might take our 3 kids (twins age 4 and older child age 7) during the holiday break between Christmas and New Years. we live in NYC and plan to drive somewhere like Hershey, PA or Catskills/Hunter and want to keep the driving to about 4 hours max if possible. We would like something with a full kitchen but in a resort with things to do for the kids and for us. We plan to take a nanny with us. We think our smaller 2 are still a bit young for skiing but sleigh riding would be great.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Anti Wrinkle Skin Creams: All Natural And All Good
- 2 http://nuvieskincareserum.com/nitric-surge/
- 3 Moving to a new state looking for advice
- 4 Itinerary suggestion for southern Utah and Arizona
- 5 Vernal, Utah with Teens Trip Report
- 6 Moving to Florida from Oregon
- 7 Today it rained…on the road in the PNW
- 8 SF-Yosemite-Monterey Peninsula
- 9 Yellowstone
- 10 Broadway Banter? Fall 2016 - calling HowardR
- 11 Seeking adivce- 12 days Oregon only or OR/WA
- 12 Redwoods National Park
- 13 Driving from Sacramento to San Francisco
- 14 LA! Active, FUN couple - area to stay/itenerary
- 15 Rattlesnake Ledge
- 16 March 2017 condo rental ?
- 17 Is it safe to wear good jewelry in NYC?
- 18 New Mexico in May
- 19 DCArea GTG April 2017
- 20 Dining in Old Town Alexandria
- 21 Traveling Alone
- 22 Getty center and Getty Villa
- 23 Christmas Dinner in NYC?
- 24 Last minute trip to Arizona
- 25 How many days in Grand Teton and Yellowstone?
Holiday Family Travel with 3 kids ages -- Northeast - NY state or PA area