Does anyone have any great recommendations of where my husband and I might take our 3 kids (twins age 4 and older child age 7) during the holiday break between Christmas and New Years. we live in NYC and plan to drive somewhere like Hershey, PA or Catskills/Hunter and want to keep the driving to about 4 hours max if possible. We would like something with a full kitchen but in a resort with things to do for the kids and for us. We plan to take a nanny with us. We think our smaller 2 are still a bit young for skiing but sleigh riding would be great.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 DISNEY WORLD TICKET
- 2 San Diego to Vancouver in 14 Days
- 3 Jersey shore town recommendation for July 4th weeekend
- 4 family road trip from SF to Portland to Seattle
- 5 Route Planning for East USA
- 6 Florida keys trip
- 7 Pacific Northwest with daughters
- 8 Washington DC in mid May. Questions!
- 9 Italian Food, Palm Desert
- 10 Where would you live for a year if housing was paid for?
- 11 How many states have you been to?
- 12 Favourite San Francisco hotel / New things to see??
- 13 New Yorkers...I have a subway construction question for you...
- 14 Hiking the Narrows, Zion National Park
- 15 SF special dinner for 70 birthday
- 16 Northwest National Parks Tour
- 17 Guest Ranch - Montana/Wyoming
- 18 Skagway
- 19 Retiring in NM?
- 20 Chicago to Charleston
- 21 Alaska in First Week of Sept
- 22 Amtrack: Denver to California?
- 23 Where to stay 3 nights to see Yosemite from Death Valley?
- 24 Moving to Dallas - Where to live?
- 25 Gros Ventre campsite availability mid Sept
Holiday Family Travel with 3 kids ages -- Northeast - NY state or PA area