Does anyone have any great recommendations of where my husband and I might take our 3 kids (twins age 4 and older child age 7) during the holiday break between Christmas and New Years. we live in NYC and plan to drive somewhere like Hershey, PA or Catskills/Hunter and want to keep the driving to about 4 hours max if possible. We would like something with a full kitchen but in a resort with things to do for the kids and for us. We plan to take a nanny with us. We think our smaller 2 are still a bit young for skiing but sleigh riding would be great.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 How to spend 4 days ending in Boston?
- 2 Fly out of LA 10pm, what to do that day?
- 3 Retirement Bucket List Trip: Santa Fe, Colorado Springs, Denver
- 4 Driving from Boston to Miami
- 5 Having second thoughts regarding time allocation in NPs
- 6 2 weeks in California++ in April - Need suggestions on itinerary
- 7 Sequoia National Park - Which airport
- 8 NYC to Florida drive....seeking advice on stops in Va, NC, SC
- 9 Toronto to gettysburg route question?
- 10 Washington Monument Reservtions and timing ~ plus Paddleboats
- 11 Colorado Springs to Durango 9 days
- 12 Denver and Beyond for 6 Days -- What to do?
- 13 Twin Sites For Twins East Coast
- 14 Lake Powell
- 15 Train, Boston to NYC, questions
- 16 Broadway Banter revived, Spring 2015!
- 17 Harlem, NY
- 18 Transportation from LGA to Manhattan
- 19 Hotel close to San Francisco airport
- 20 Glacier to Banff
- 21 Portland OR - Uber Question
- 22 Another Yellowstone Lodging question
- 23 A southwest trip to Arizona, and Utah
- 24 NYC hotel/July
- 25 Day trip from Salt Lake City
Holiday Family Travel with 3 kids ages -- Northeast - NY state or PA area