Does anyone have any great recommendations of where my husband and I might take our 3 kids (twins age 4 and older child age 7) during the holiday break between Christmas and New Years. we live in NYC and plan to drive somewhere like Hershey, PA or Catskills/Hunter and want to keep the driving to about 4 hours max if possible. We would like something with a full kitchen but in a resort with things to do for the kids and for us. We plan to take a nanny with us. We think our smaller 2 are still a bit young for skiing but sleigh riding would be great.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://megacleanseradvice.com/embova-rx/
- 2 Four Nights in Texas? San Antonio? Austin? Dallas?
- 3 What type of hire car for Nat Parks in UT, AZ
- 4 Denver, Colorado to Grand Canyon, Arizona Summer Trip
- 5 Colorado Forest Die Off - How Awful Is It? Should We Visit Elsewhere?
- 6 Wedding and Romantic Getaway in Florida Coast
- 7 Place of Interest between Moab and LAS in Southern Utah?
- 8 Texarkana to Wautoma, WI
- 9 Breckenridge, Estes Park, and Fort Collins in May
- 10 California Trip
- 11 Car rental from Baltimore airport
- 12 Southwest/California NP roadtrip advice needed.
- 13 New Orleans
- 14 Maui Bed and Breakfast
- 15 Chadd's Ford/Andrew Wyeth
- 16 Lowkey, waterfront, natural area for winter months--no high rises
- 17 ONLY 2 DAYS IN WILLIAMSBURG
- 18 Sunniest place to stay in Kauai
- 19 Trip Report 2012 : 11 wonderful days in Alaska
- 20 NE Itinerary - Thoughts?
- 21 Weather in Chicago
- 22 Road trip around Washington DC
- 23 Utah trip Itinerary
- 24 6 days to drive from Wisconsin to Florida solo?
- 25 DCArea GTG April 2017
Holiday Family Travel with 3 kids ages -- Northeast - NY state or PA area