My friends and I are planning a visit to Hocking Hills for a week of tent camping and I was looking for a few suggestions. It's been years since I last visited the area and we were looking for a campsite with access to particular things. What we would like is a more secluded area with access to plenty of hiking trails. If we could access a lake through hiking trails that we would be able to fish and swim in that would be preferable.
I look forward to your suggestions!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Currency and hotels
- 2 Washington DC Trip in December with Small Children
- 3 Restaurant Recommendations mid-city Manhattan
- 4 Advertising Sublets in NYC Now Illegal - Air BnB Has Pulled Listings
- 5 disneyland
- 6 Arizona in winter
- 7 2016/17 Ski Season Opens
- 8 Paris-Room Selection Advice Needed ASAP for last minute trip. TIA.
- 9 Key West
- 10 Eastern California Winter Roadtrip
- 11 Glacier and Grand Tetons: June or July
- 12 Las Vegas Vacation
- 13 LA! Active, FUN couple - area to stay/itenerary
- 14 Savannah and Charleston over New Years.
- 15 moving to Florida
- 16 Warmth in December without Zika??
- 17 DC restaurant report
- 18 Travel in Houston and surrounding area
- 19 Trip Report: San Francisco, Monterey, Wine Country
- 20 The famous SF -> Seattle road trip
- 21 Northern California Redwoods
- 22 Southwestern Virginia Ideas?
- 23 Smoky Mountains Honeymoon
- 24 East Tennesee to mohonk.
- 25 Neue Galerie