My friends and I are planning a visit to Hocking Hills for a week of tent camping and I was looking for a few suggestions. It's been years since I last visited the area and we were looking for a campsite with access to particular things. What we would like is a more secluded area with access to plenty of hiking trails. If we could access a lake through hiking trails that we would be able to fish and swim in that would be preferable.
I look forward to your suggestions!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Where to stay in NYC
- 2 Road Trippin' in Texas
- 3 Need help planning Arizona & California Desert trip in March
- 4 DC/MD/VA GTG in the Fall, Lunch on Oct. 3
- 5 Tour of Fed bank NYC
- 6 Rome/Florence
- 7 A week in NYC - first timers
- 8 Hawaii Trip in May
- 9 New Orleans for Thanksgiving
- 10 Family vacation itinerary pointers
- 11 Proposal in Siesta Key, FL
- 12 Help me with Sonoma Desert….
- 13 Colorado - Photography
- 14 Georgia to Fairbanks
- 15 Epicurean Tour in Portland
- 16 Suggestion on my first visit to Grand Canyon
- 17 Oahu Trip Report (Aulani, North Shore, Manoa Valley, Hanauma Bay)
- 18 NYC: (Mostly) Solo, and (Mostly) No Top Tens!
- 19 Best Scenic Islands in Washington State
- 20 Fall trip, is it a good time?
- 21 Driving from OKC, OK to Seattle, WA in the dead of winter..
- 22 Tucson in February
- 23 Cannon Beach or Manzanita
- 24 NYC Suggestions - Six Week Trip…?
- 25 Sanibel-Captiva adult getaway