My friends and I are planning a visit to Hocking Hills for a week of tent camping and I was looking for a few suggestions. It's been years since I last visited the area and we were looking for a campsite with access to particular things. What we would like is a more secluded area with access to plenty of hiking trails. If we could access a lake through hiking trails that we would be able to fish and swim in that would be preferable.
I look forward to your suggestions!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Driving from San Diego CA to Great lakes IL in FEB
- 2 Seafood restaurant in San Francisco - recommendations
- 3 Christmas shopping in Sante Fe
- 4 7 Day Photography Road trip from Vegas to Denver during Christmas
- 5 Ideas for New York
- 6 Bringin Wine in by car from Mexico
- 7 New York in December
- 8 CAJUN region, plus NEW ORLEANS
- 9 Bringing alcohol into the US
- 10 Hollywood Area where to stay
- 11 Grand Canyon / Bryce / Zion in August with Teens
- 12 Staying outside DC
- 13 Santa Fe & Taos for Christmas week: feedback on itinerary?
- 14 Dallas, Austin, Waco in February
- 15 Hurricane Matthew damage along Florida East Coast?
- 16 Road trip from Madison, WI to Portland, OR in April, 2017
- 17 New Years In Asheville with Nature and Beer on the side!
- 18 Suggestions for a Week in Portland
- 19 Going to L.A. dec18-25; Road trip to D.V. and on rt66
- 20 9 days in Olympic NP and Seattle area
- 21 Road trip
- 22 What's your favorite "after theatre" place to eat in NYC??
- 23 Driving from Providence to Ohio in an '82 Volvo with a cat, but...
- 24 Getting married to a French man
- 25 3-week one-way cross country trip in June