My friends and I are planning a visit to Hocking Hills for a week of tent camping and I was looking for a few suggestions. It's been years since I last visited the area and we were looking for a campsite with access to particular things. What we would like is a more secluded area with access to plenty of hiking trails. If we could access a lake through hiking trails that we would be able to fish and swim in that would be preferable.
I look forward to your suggestions!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Spring Break trip to National Park
- 2 Cross country road trip to the east coast- here we go...
- 3 blue ridge parkway?
- 4 Sequoia/Redwoods Large Group Lodging
- 5 EWR to Staten Island 9:50PM
- 6 Esta "Not Authorized to Travel"
- 7 Wedding gifts?
- 8 Big Sur evacuated due to Soberanes fire August 7, 2016
- 9 Trip to Vegas/GC/LA - need advice pleasd
- 10 Are you sick from Alaskan tour?
- 11 Moab Tenting end of Oct?
- 12 NYC lodging help needed for Oct 12-15
- 13 Seattle Ho
- 14 Making the Most of a few days in Silicon Valley
- 15 SF Area - Fall Family Trip
- 16 November redwoods trip
- 17 California trip .. some guidance needed
- 18 Hamilton - Are There Bad Seats at the Rodgers?
- 19 First Trip to New Mexico
- 20 Springfield, Illinois and no car. Worth a slight detour?
- 21 Southern history- walkable cities
- 22 grand canyon to santa fe in april?
- 23 Where to stop for the night along the Oregon coast?
- 24 December Vacation in Florida by Beach
- 25 Suggestions Buffalo NY