My friends and I are planning a visit to Hocking Hills for a week of tent camping and I was looking for a few suggestions. It's been years since I last visited the area and we were looking for a campsite with access to particular things. What we would like is a more secluded area with access to plenty of hiking trails. If we could access a lake through hiking trails that we would be able to fish and swim in that would be preferable.
I look forward to your suggestions!
Hocking Hills Suggestions
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 General Utah planning questions
- 2 ideas for roadtrip through Utah, Idaho, Wyoming and Colorado
- 3 A trip to the SW: Not rushed, do it all, perfect time of year.
- 4 New York City Christmas Trip
- 5 Dining in Manhattan
- 6 A Week in Naples Florida--Much Ado About Food (and Wine)
- 7 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 8 Cafe Sevilla – Best Tapas Restaurant
- 9 Chicago- The Godfrey hotel or the Hotel Burnham????
- 10 From Seattle airport to the city
- 11 Las Vegas to Grand Canyon, February
- 12 Washington - North cascades trails (Goat Lake and others) okay in winter?
- 13 Colorado Skiing
- 14 American Honeymoon in March
- 15 Is It Possible - One Post for MT, UT, WY in a Week?
- 16 Craft Beer & Delicious Food in Vegas
- 17 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 18 need two stop-overs from LA to Santa Fe, NM
- 19 golf and fishing recommendations in Tampa area
- 20 Recomendations for outlets in miami and hotels in orlando
- 21 Northern West Coast Road Trip
- 22 Yellowstone in the winter?
- 23 To San Francisco for 8 days
- 24 Middle America in October
- 25 visit to HIghLine