My friends and I are planning a visit to Hocking Hills for a week of tent camping and I was looking for a few suggestions. It's been years since I last visited the area and we were looking for a campsite with access to particular things. What we would like is a more secluded area with access to plenty of hiking trails. If we could access a lake through hiking trails that we would be able to fish and swim in that would be preferable.
I look forward to your suggestions!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Hotels in Beaufort, SC and Charleston, SC
- 2 Itinerary to America - Guidance Needed
- 3 How can the weather report be so wrong?
- 4 Dry Tortugas, Ferry or SeaPlane
- 5 Not sure how long and how to explore the florida keys
- 6 Seattle to San Francisco
- 7 Welltravbrit's Ongoing NYC Jaunt
- 8 San Francisco and Napa
- 9 Miami to West Palm Beach tomorrow!
- 10 Relocating to the Deep South
- 11 Modern, clean Miami Airport hotel ???
- 12 Bagging a bargain on Black Friday?
- 13 Utah: Southern Parks Itinerary Help
- 14 Warren & Annbelle's Maui
- 15 Philadelphia PA: Safe Place/Watched Lot to Leave Car Near NYC Bus Depot
- 16 What should a foreigner know about the US?
- 17 Budget hotel San Francisco
- 18 Budget NYC hotel
- 19 2.5 days in New York. Are hotels the only option?
- 20 Timeshare on Cape Cod
- 21 OUR MANHATTAN ADVENTURE 2015
- 22 Restaurant recomendations in the east 54th Street area, please.
- 23 Best place for first night; Beach?
- 24 Will be in Palm Springs CA November 14-29, 2015
- 25 Seattle to Los Angeles Dec 2015