My friends and I are planning a visit to Hocking Hills for a week of tent camping and I was looking for a few suggestions. It's been years since I last visited the area and we were looking for a campsite with access to particular things. What we would like is a more secluded area with access to plenty of hiking trails. If we could access a lake through hiking trails that we would be able to fish and swim in that would be preferable.
I look forward to your suggestions!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Best Vegas hotel with 12 & 15 year olds
- 2 Thoughts on these 3 spots for Estes Park lodging?
- 3 Sept trip: San Diego, Disneyland and...?
- 4 Driving from San Fran to Seattle
- 5 Day hikes in Yosemite for family of 4 (2 teens)
- 6 San Francisco, Yosemite, Carmel
- 7 Florida in October
- 8 transportation from JFK to Newark airport 1 way
- 9 Where to stay - Yosemite, Sequoia, Zion - late July
- 10 Yosemite traffic worth it for 2-3 days?
- 11 Hilton Waikoloa Village - Yay or Nay?
- 12 FLL to Key West
- 13 2-day romantic couple getaway in CO mountains?
- 14 Driving south from Washington DC, but where??
- 15 Bringing gift box abroad as carry on?
- 16 Roadtrippin on Route 66
- 17 Road Trip to ND, SD, Nebraska, and Iowas
- 18 7-DAY SOJOURN IN SO. CAL
- 19 road trip
- 20 New England Road Trip
- 21 Help with NE (Maine, Boston, Cape Cod) Trip
- 22 AZ and UT family road trip-seeking advice
- 23 Road trip from Saint Louis, Mo
- 24 Recommend an ATV Tour in UT, AZ or CO
- 25 Best way from Niagara Falls to Washington DC