My friends and I are planning a visit to Hocking Hills for a week of tent camping and I was looking for a few suggestions. It's been years since I last visited the area and we were looking for a campsite with access to particular things. What we would like is a more secluded area with access to plenty of hiking trails. If we could access a lake through hiking trails that we would be able to fish and swim in that would be preferable.
I look forward to your suggestions!
Hocking Hills Suggestions
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 A tour of an Amish Community near Midland MI
- 2 Day trip to CT from NYC
- 3 Central Park Fall Foliage
- 4 Atascadero -> Pacific Grove -> San Francisco
- 5 Santa Barbara, California
- 6 Fear of driving in San Francisco/USA
- 7 Zion Narrows - Relatively Easy / Suitable for Older Folks?
- 8 Historic Houses & Sites near Charleston & Savannah.
- 9 Another Californian Odyssey (June/July 2014)
- 10 Trip Report: New York City July 25-27, 2014
- 11 vegas with two teens 13 & 14yo
- 12 Amtrak Train from California to Oregon or Washington
- 13 San Fran to Las Vegas drive
- 14 Los Angeles itinerary for August trip
- 15 A weekend escape around cooperstown ny
- 16 Road Trip SW
- 17 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 18 California road trip
- 19 Seattle, Portland, and day trips all around
- 20 Keystone, CO & area - inside activities?
- 21 Hiking Arches or Canyonlands National Park in fall?
- 22 Another Southwest Airlines Early Bird Question
- 23 Kauai -- Music Lovers!!!
- 24 Gulf Shores Restaurants
- 25 Yosemite Fire