My friends and I are planning a visit to Hocking Hills for a week of tent camping and I was looking for a few suggestions. It's been years since I last visited the area and we were looking for a campsite with access to particular things. What we would like is a more secluded area with access to plenty of hiking trails. If we could access a lake through hiking trails that we would be able to fish and swim in that would be preferable.
I look forward to your suggestions!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 2 1/2 days in Mesa Verde, Santa Fe, Taos
- 2 Yellowstone - places to stay
- 3 VRBO is now charging renters a service fee--What's up?
- 4 From Newark to Manhattan
- 5 Entrance Time for Bryce, Arches, Canyonlands NPs?
- 6 Yellowstone/GTNP trip booked! Now need tour advice please.
- 7 Acadia National Park
- 8 Palm Springs, CA trip advice
- 9 Monument Valley
- 10 A few reviews from our Santa Monica/Disneyland trip
- 11 Commuting to New Jersey from Manhattan
- 12 driving RT 66
- 13 Nightine Transport! Best Hotel?
- 14 once in a lifetime
- 15 North California/South Oregon
- 16 How to get from the Frick Collection to Brooklyn Academy of Music
- 17 Hotels Houston
- 18 Looking for REPUTABLE travel insurance in US
- 19 Birthday vacation ideas
- 20 Another Outstanding Los Angeles Restaurant: Officine BRERA
- 21 Mackinac Island--which is worse-too long or too short?
- 22 Long Weekend in Denver
- 23 Carrie's apartment in NY
- 24 Big Island: Mauna Kea with kids?
- 25 You think the Rainbow Room is worth a visit?