My friends and I are planning a visit to Hocking Hills for a week of tent camping and I was looking for a few suggestions. It's been years since I last visited the area and we were looking for a campsite with access to particular things. What we would like is a more secluded area with access to plenty of hiking trails. If we could access a lake through hiking trails that we would be able to fish and swim in that would be preferable.
I look forward to your suggestions!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Calming Stay near Seattle/Vacouver??
- 2 JFK 10 hour layover-World Trade Center + ?
- 3 Suggestions - summer day in New Haven
- 4 Grand Canyon, Bryce and Zion itinerary
- 5 Los Angeles and Beyond
- 6 Steamboat in August
- 7 A Gem of a Restaurant in Long Beach, CA
- 8 Even Disney isn't Disney anymore
- 9 Cape cod Labor Day
- 10 US Open Tennis
- 11 Aussie family heading to the US for the first time
- 12 Hawaii with limited time
- 13 Glacier-Banaff-Jasper NPs Car Rental
- 14 Trip report -- Vermont: Bennington and Manchester
- 15 Portland to mt St. Helens and my rainer
- 16 Grand Teton Questions
- 17 October 2016 Hawaii trip help please
- 18 Your favourite places in New York City
- 19 Belmond Charleston, Mills House Wyndham or Spectator?
- 20 Trip Report: Charleston SC, Hilton Head, Savannah GA and Jekyll Island
- 21 5-7day one way Cruise or 26 glacier day cruise
- 22 where do the locals eat in Portland, Maine
- 23 One night one day in dallas accommodation
- 24 Help with first road trip - southeast us in January?
- 25 Need help with National Parks trip in 2017