My friends and I are planning a visit to Hocking Hills for a week of tent camping and I was looking for a few suggestions. It's been years since I last visited the area and we were looking for a campsite with access to particular things. What we would like is a more secluded area with access to plenty of hiking trails. If we could access a lake through hiking trails that we would be able to fish and swim in that would be preferable.
I look forward to your suggestions!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Yellowstone June 2014
- 2 Lake George
- 3 Philadelphia to Sunset, SC via I81 and others
- 4 Hotel/motel recom. for Cape Cod
- 5 Nevada,utah, arizona trip report part one
- 6 Driving from West Glacier to Waterton
- 7 Grand Canyon - South or East entrance?
- 8 Campground and Beach near Mystic, Ct
- 9 North Fork Vineyards/ Greenport Long Island trip planning
- 10 Looking for suggestions for Washington state weekend getaways
- 11 Nantucket for Columbus Weekend
- 12 utah, part 2
- 13 3 day cruise from Boston
- 14 Utah, arizona part three
- 15 2 months in Hawaii!
- 16 Yosemite Visit
- 17 final plans utah/arizona trip
- 18 Need anniversary dinner in Boston
- 19 Seattle Hotels
- 20 Martha's Vineyard with the in-laws
- 21 NYC itinerary 5 days
- 22 My Bucket List Retirement Trip
- 23 Buying alcohol in New York & I.D.
- 24 Rose Parade Novice
- 25 NY to North Carolina family road trip in August