My husband and I will be traveling from Franklin, TN to Natchez on the Trace this weekend with reservations at Monmonth on Saturday and Sunday night. Any suggestions for a nice place to get off the Trace and spend some time Friday afternoon and stay over Friday night? We like historical towns, old inns, B&Bs, and would like to see some nice antique stores.
Historical towns, Inns, and Antiques along the Natchez Trace?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 2 Colorado Trip in Late May 2014
- 3 Seeking advice from year round Tucson residents
- 4 Should we stop for a Saturday night in Baltimore?
- 5 What to see/do in Baltimore without a car?
- 6 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 7 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 8 Metro from airport to hotel?
- 9 Audio Driving Tour Big Island and Oahu
- 10 Book ahead for weekends this spring in Asheville, NC
- 11 Asheville NC without a car
- 12 Albuquerque Recommendations
- 13 Alaska- cruise or land? and most scenic areas?
- 14 RIP Rizzoli, J&R Music, Pearl Paint
- 15 Myrtle Beach
- 16 9 Day Trip to Yosemite, Oregon and Washington State
- 17 2 weeks in FL, Savannah and Charleston
- 18 Colorado in the summer!
- 19 Place for a drink where kids are allowed? An NYC question.
- 20 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 21 AK-Glacier Bay, Wrangel Elias, Lake Clark, Matanuska glacier, Valdez?
- 22 Washington DC Metro
- 23 Houseboat on Lake Powell
- 24 Suggestions for road trip with children from Birmingham, AL to Grand Canyon
- 25 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,