My husband and I will be traveling from Franklin, TN to Natchez on the Trace this weekend with reservations at Monmonth on Saturday and Sunday night. Any suggestions for a nice place to get off the Trace and spend some time Friday afternoon and stay over Friday night? We like historical towns, old inns, B&Bs, and would like to see some nice antique stores.
Historical towns, Inns, and Antiques along the Natchez Trace?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 adams morgan - safety
- 2 Setting Up Business with Airbnb?
- 3 Florida - Bradenton or Fort Lauderdale
- 4 Zion Shuttle Bus Info
- 5 Do I have no see um bites or bedbugs?
- 6 Minneapolis-Where to stay?
- 7 Grand Marais?
- 8 National Park itinerary- Utah, Wyoming
- 9 Seattle to LA (or not).
- 10 How much to tip for Free tour on Foot
- 11 What To See & Do in Rapid City
- 12 Hotel Recommendations For Rapid City, SD?
- 13 Las Vegas must sees
- 14 Morning in miami
- 15 trip outside of San Francisco with kids
- 16 Grand Teton in October
- 17 Top NOtch restaurant Minneapolis
- 18 3 1/2 days on Oahu
- 19 Do foreign visitors need special car insurance?
- 20 Business trip SFO - LAX and Standard Hotel
- 21 Unique & off the beaten path accomodations for Nature Lovers
- 22 Dublin International Customs / Connections
- 23 US Southwest
- 24 New England Road Trip- RI, MA, NH, ME
- 25 Traveling from Portland to San Fran/Napa Valley