My husband and I will be traveling from Franklin, TN to Natchez on the Trace this weekend with reservations at Monmonth on Saturday and Sunday night. Any suggestions for a nice place to get off the Trace and spend some time Friday afternoon and stay over Friday night? We like historical towns, old inns, B&Bs, and would like to see some nice antique stores.
Historical towns, Inns, and Antiques along the Natchez Trace?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Sedona & Grand Canyon - 1 week trip from Phoenix
- 2 Phoenix, Grand Canyon & Sedona with kids
- 3 Looking for Classic/ vintage cars points of interest
- 4 Best way to get discounts on hotel rooms? Priceline?
- 5 Boston for Easter -- mainly dining questions.
- 6 Zion the narrows
- 7 2 weeks in California++ in April - Need suggestions on itinerary
- 8 Accommodation : Jan 2016 LA Los Vegas
- 9 Where to eat in & around San Diego
- 10 Tahoe - Yosemite Spring Hiking Trip Advice
- 11 Paso Robles Here We Come...!
- 12 Denver, Colorado to Grand Canyon, Arizona Summer Trip
- 13 Advice on Roadtrip
- 14 Lake Las Vegas Hotels Properties: Any favorites?
- 15 Considering moving from Boston to North Carolina
- 16 cincinnati with kids
- 17 Where to stay and what to do in New York!?
- 18 Friendship, fiddling, and freezing in Boston
- 19 Old Town Alexandria Restaurants?
- 20 LA with 12-year old granddaughter
- 21 Drive from San Francisco to Seattle
- 22 Kauai our way! A Feb 2015 Trip Report
- 23 Mendocino - Sonoma
- 24 Best car to rent for driving around Oahu and Maui
- 25 Santa Barbara Trip Report