I have been in other forums but need now to concentrate on motorhome hire. We (my husband and I) are planning to be in the USA about 8 weeks in Juy/August or August/September. We'll be flying to Los Angeles (from Australia).
We were told that there is a website where Australians (maybe others too), who keep a motorhome in the USA, put their motorhomes up for hire.
Has anyone come across this website ? I have tried all kind of searches on the net but no luck
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Road Trippin' in Texas
- 2 Rome/Florence
- 3 A week in NYC - first timers
- 4 Need help planning Arizona & California Desert trip in March
- 5 Hawaii Trip in May
- 6 DC/MD/VA GTG in the Fall, Lunch on Oct. 3
- 7 New Orleans for Thanksgiving
- 8 Family vacation itinerary pointers
- 9 Proposal in Siesta Key, FL
- 10 Help me with Sonoma Desert….
- 11 Colorado - Photography
- 12 Georgia to Fairbanks
- 13 Epicurean Tour in Portland
- 14 Where to stay in NYC
- 15 Suggestion on my first visit to Grand Canyon
- 16 Oahu Trip Report (Aulani, North Shore, Manoa Valley, Hanauma Bay)
- 17 NYC: (Mostly) Solo, and (Mostly) No Top Tens!
- 18 Best Scenic Islands in Washington State
- 19 Fall trip, is it a good time?
- 20 Driving from OKC, OK to Seattle, WA in the dead of winter..
- 21 Tucson in February
- 22 Cannon Beach or Manzanita
- 23 NYC Suggestions - Six Week Trip…?
- 24 Sanibel-Captiva adult getaway
- 25 Our first trip to Hawaii