I have been in other forums but need now to concentrate on motorhome hire. We (my husband and I) are planning to be in the USA about 8 weeks in Juy/August or August/September. We'll be flying to Los Angeles (from Australia).
We were told that there is a website where Australians (maybe others too), who keep a motorhome in the USA, put their motorhomes up for hire.
Has anyone come across this website ? I have tried all kind of searches on the net but no luck
Hiring a motorhome
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Another Trip to DC for baseball!
- 2 Crossville, TN in March
- 3 Another Perfect Visit to Paradise: Kauai
- 4 looking for beautiful gardens suggestions in early April
- 5 SXSW an issue?: 4 Days In Austin 8-11
- 6 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 7 Ride Share DEN to CB 3/18
- 8 Utah restaurants
- 9 Resort at the Mountain - It's Running a Rate Special
- 10 Why you shouldn't hang your purse over the back of your chair in Boston
- 11 Final dinner in NYC recommendations
- 12 need help planning a trip to Grand Hotel/Mackinac Island, MI
- 13 Albuquerque to Las Vegas
- 14 Great Smoky Mountains - family driving trip
- 15 10 day trip
- 16 Short Road Trip California Arizona – Less than a week
- 17 Trip Report to Pacific Northwest: August 2014
- 18 Favorite Casual D.C. Restaurants?
- 19 Help with road trip - San Fran to Whister
- 20 Student-budget trip to NewYorkCity HELP please
- 21 Sedona - ladies trips- suggestions on where to stay and time of year?
- 22 January Jaunt to the Southernmost City ~ Long with Pics!
- 23 Hotel: Union Sq. or Fisherman's Wharf?
- 24 Venice tourist travel pass
- 25 Family Beach Vacation in December