I have been in other forums but need now to concentrate on motorhome hire. We (my husband and I) are planning to be in the USA about 8 weeks in Juy/August or August/September. We'll be flying to Los Angeles (from Australia).
We were told that there is a website where Australians (maybe others too), who keep a motorhome in the USA, put their motorhomes up for hire.
Has anyone come across this website ? I have tried all kind of searches on the net but no luck
Hiring a motorhome
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Suggestions for drive from Seattle to LA via Oregon Idaho and utah
- 2 Quick NYC trip review: Girls Gone Wild Part Deux
- 3 Alaska restaurant prices
- 4 Priceline/HotWire Better Bidding Assistance
- 5 More Wine les Whine in Napa
- 6 Please help with four days in Boston-Cambridge-Salem
- 7 Cost of hotels in major cities of the USA
- 8 Getting from Washington DC to Dulles airport, quickest way possible
- 9 Where to raise a family in Florida?
- 10 Boston Marathon spectator questions
- 11 Daytona Beach and ??
- 12 Cape Cod Beaches requiring foot sanitation.
- 13 Beach holiday with baby
- 14 Chicago Information Need for a Possible Trip
- 15 Kennebunkport, Cape Cod or Martha's Vineyard
- 16 What is the best place to spend in summers in Texas?
- 17 Thoughts for two 14 yr old boys who enjoy NYC,Chicago/sneakers.
- 18 Whcih is the best fashion store chain
- 19 Renting a condo in Florida in January
- 20 Another Key West trip in the books!
- 21 Mukilteo to Whidbey Is. via Deception Pass & a ferry return??
- 22 Trip with grandson to Chicago and Michigan
- 23 Grand Marais?
- 24 Salt Lake City
- 25 8 day honeymoon around Leavenworth and Seattle