I have been in other forums but need now to concentrate on motorhome hire. We (my husband and I) are planning to be in the USA about 8 weeks in Juy/August or August/September. We'll be flying to Los Angeles (from Australia).
We were told that there is a website where Australians (maybe others too), who keep a motorhome in the USA, put their motorhomes up for hire.
Has anyone come across this website ? I have tried all kind of searches on the net but no luck
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Southern Cali itinerary help
- 2 Driving San Antonio to Galveston--how to avoid Houston
- 3 Dining and wining in Dallas
- 4 Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- 5 Restaurants close to King's Station?
- 6 Road trip from Albuquerque to Grand Canyon to Phoenix in February or March
- 7 Senior Travel Helper
- 8 your favorite city USA?
- 9 Help with VT/NH driving trip in October
- 10 Source of Legionnaire's Disease in NYC Confirmed
- 11 Driving from south Florida to San Diego late September...where to stop?
- 12 NYC Suggestions - Six Week Trip…?
- 13 Coronado, La Jolla, or Other?
- 14 WestInn Times Sq. eating and transport options please
- 15 2nd attempt - Road trip to Utah in Dec 2015
- 16 Help with driving East to West
- 17 Santa Barbara/Ojai?
- 18 ogunquit or kennenukport
- 19 5 nights/6 days in Honolulu during Thanksgiving
- 20 Cab from Newark to West Windsor NJ.
- 21 Pacific coast road trip
- 22 Yellowstone in Early October?
- 23 Choosing between a few cities for a long weekend trip
- 24 Road trip to Utah in Dec 2015
- 25 Washington and Seattle Itinerary