I have been in other forums but need now to concentrate on motorhome hire. We (my husband and I) are planning to be in the USA about 8 weeks in Juy/August or August/September. We'll be flying to Los Angeles (from Australia).
We were told that there is a website where Australians (maybe others too), who keep a motorhome in the USA, put their motorhomes up for hire.
Has anyone come across this website ? I have tried all kind of searches on the net but no luck
Hiring a motorhome
- 1 South Lake Tahoe (end of December 2013)
- 2 Seniors need help with itinerary for grandkids!
- 3 Creating restaurant list for San Francisco - new ones??
- 4 Warm and don't Drive
- 5 The impossible dream: Bypassing I-95 between DC and Richmond
- 6 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 7 Train from Boston to Rockport?
- 8 San Diego Desert Trip in January
- 9 Rockport, MA dining?
- 10 Charlotte Area Suggestions
- 11 Hollywood with 17yr old son
- 12 Princeville in January
- 13 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 14 dog friendly hotels websites--any others than bringfido.com?
- 15 Roadtrip New Orleans, Vicksburg, Montgomery, Mobile, New Orleans
- 16 UK passport to travel from US to Thailand
- 17 Roads Open to Estes Park
- 18 Best Cirque du Soleil show in Vegas 14 and 11 yo boys?
- 19 Help! Travel plans to USA West Coast
- 20 RIP Judy Rogers
- 21 No high rises, low key natural area with water access in SW Fla
- 22 BASEBALL SPRING TRAINING-SCOTTSDALE
- 23 First time to Austin-San Antonio area
- 24 Fun restaurants in New Orleans
- 25 hotel near Met NYC