I have been in other forums but need now to concentrate on motorhome hire. We (my husband and I) are planning to be in the USA about 8 weeks in Juy/August or August/September. We'll be flying to Los Angeles (from Australia).
We were told that there is a website where Australians (maybe others too), who keep a motorhome in the USA, put their motorhomes up for hire.
Has anyone come across this website ? I have tried all kind of searches on the net but no luck
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 How can the weather report be so wrong?
- 2 Dry Tortugas, Ferry or SeaPlane
- 3 Relocating to the Deep South
- 4 Modern, clean Miami Airport hotel ???
- 5 Bagging a bargain on Black Friday?
- 6 http://tadvancesite.com/brilliant-eyes-serum-uk/
- 7 Utah: Southern Parks Itinerary Help
- 8 Warren & Annbelle's Maui
- 9 Philadelphia PA: Safe Place/Watched Lot to Leave Car Near NYC Bus Depot
- 10 What should a foreigner know about the US?
- 11 Budget hotel San Francisco
- 12 Budget NYC hotel
- 13 2.5 days in New York. Are hotels the only option?
- 14 Timeshare on Cape Cod
- 15 OUR MANHATTAN ADVENTURE 2015
- 16 Restaurant recomendations in the east 54th Street area, please.
- 17 Best place for first night; Beach?
- 18 San Francisco and Napa
- 19 Will be in Palm Springs CA November 14-29, 2015
- 20 Seattle to Los Angeles Dec 2015
- 21 Welltravbrit's Ongoing NYC Jaunt
- 22 Vegas-Arizona-Utah road Trip
- 23 Miami to West Palm Beach tomorrow!
- 24 Traveling to bend ore via hwy 5 fron SF in early January
- 25 Security at Lucas Oil Stadium for Big Ten Championship