I have been in other forums but need now to concentrate on motorhome hire. We (my husband and I) are planning to be in the USA about 8 weeks in Juy/August or August/September. We'll be flying to Los Angeles (from Australia).
We were told that there is a website where Australians (maybe others too), who keep a motorhome in the USA, put their motorhomes up for hire.
Has anyone come across this website ? I have tried all kind of searches on the net but no luck
Hiring a motorhome
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Edison Hotel or Holiday Inn Express manhattan midtown w
- 2 Yosemite Lodging
- 3 Temecula Winery Tours
- 4 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 5 Fairbanks Alaska
- 6 First trip to Portland, OR - looking for recommendations
- 7 Worst Restaurants in America
- 8 Trip Report - Yellowstone & Grand Tetons National Parks - July 18-25, 2014
- 9 What's new on Maui?
- 10 Safe for female travelling alone to Alaska in early November?
- 11 Washington DC and Philadelphia
- 12 Help with seeing Rocky Mountain National Park
- 13 Jensen Beach - Vistana Beach Club
- 14 Broadway choices
- 15 MA to FL on Thanksgiving Day
- 16 Question About Sealodge
- 17 Colorado aspen updates
- 18 New England Skiing
- 19 4 week family trip ideas
- 20 Albuquerque to Vegas drive and sights
- 21 Best Sonoma wineries you've never heard of
- 22 Restaurant recommendations for Ft. Lauderdale
- 23 Florida KeysL Big Pine Key or Tavernier
- 24 Fairbanks, denali, kenai peninsula
- 25 Fall week in Massachusetts