I have been in other forums but need now to concentrate on motorhome hire. We (my husband and I) are planning to be in the USA about 8 weeks in Juy/August or August/September. We'll be flying to Los Angeles (from Australia).
We were told that there is a website where Australians (maybe others too), who keep a motorhome in the USA, put their motorhomes up for hire.
Has anyone come across this website ? I have tried all kind of searches on the net but no luck
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Itinerary Advice for SLC - Moab - Zion
- 2 New Hampshire: start from Portsmouth?
- 3 http://www.topadvancingincome.com/marvel-champions-cheats/
- 4 Nantucket vs. Jersey Shore
- 5 Ideas for 2 day/1 night Oct. side trip from NYC
- 6 Washington DC - Hop on/off buses
- 7 Quick Palm Springs Getaway
- 8 Ferry options Seattle to Victoria
- 9 first trip to HI
- 10 New Issues with Air BnB in NYC
- 11 Pittsburgh Trip
- 12 One afternoon and evening to kill in San Fran
- 13 Need NYC help. Need to get from city out to Millford, NJ.
- 14 CO/UT/AZ National Park/Road Trip
- 15 LA/Palm Springs for 6 days with teens?
- 16 Itenarary - 1st Week Sep - Phoenix to Page to Zion to Bryce
- 17 Seattle, WA, USA/Victoria, B.C., Canada
- 18 Virginia Beach in late October?
- 19 Seattle in early August
- 20 Kauai Eats... Recommendations??
- 21 11 days SE coast road trip
- 22 Mackinac or Holland?
- 23 Memphis to Dallas
- 24 Looking for pretty waterfront hotel for weekend trip from Detroit
- 25 Salt Lake City to Northern California or Oregon trip