I have been in other forums but need now to concentrate on motorhome hire. We (my husband and I) are planning to be in the USA about 8 weeks in Juy/August or August/September. We'll be flying to Los Angeles (from Australia).
We were told that there is a website where Australians (maybe others too), who keep a motorhome in the USA, put their motorhomes up for hire.
Has anyone come across this website ? I have tried all kind of searches on the net but no luck
Hiring a motorhome
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 To San Francisco for 8 days
- 2 Northern West Coast Road Trip
- 3 A trip to the SW: Not rushed, do it all, perfect time of year.
- 4 A Week in Naples Florida--Much Ado About Food (and Wine)
- 5 From Seattle airport to the city
- 6 Middle America in October
- 7 New York City Christmas Trip
- 8 Recomendations for outlets in miami and hotels in orlando
- 9 Craft Beer & Delicious Food in Vegas
- 10 visit to HIghLine
- 11 Please Recommend Florida Gulf Coast Beach Towns to Live
- 12 golf and fishing recommendations in Tampa area
- 13 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 14 Transportation from Newark to Midtown Hotel
- 15 Best route from Nashville to Panama City Beach Florida
- 16 Colorado Skiing
- 17 4 week family trip ideas
- 18 Martha's Vineyard Sailing
- 19 NYC Department Store Windows for Christmas - Ready, Set, Go
- 20 Las Vegas to Grand Canyon, February
- 21 Help with the Itinerary - February 2015
- 22 attraction/tour ticket purchase
- 23 Accommodation New Orleans LA
- 24 Best way to spend a few hours in Greater Los Angeles?
- 25 Young Couple Needs Apartment Rental Advice in/around Orlando