I have been in other forums but need now to concentrate on motorhome hire. We (my husband and I) are planning to be in the USA about 8 weeks in Juy/August or August/September. We'll be flying to Los Angeles (from Australia).
We were told that there is a website where Australians (maybe others too), who keep a motorhome in the USA, put their motorhomes up for hire.
Has anyone come across this website ? I have tried all kind of searches on the net but no luck
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Across country drive
- 2 http://deal4supplements.com/maxtropin/
- 3 Traveling with an infant
- 4 philly to fredericksburg sat of memorial day wknd - bad idea?
- 5 Palm Springs, CA trip advice
- 6 bad traffic on 476 in PA memorial day weekend
- 7 Christmas at Grand Canyon
- 8 Driving from Carmel to Incline Village on Wednesday
- 9 San Diego/La Jolla?
- 10 3rd Attempt - Road Trip Utah June 2016
- 11 New York City to New Orleans Itinerary
- 12 2017 Yellowstone or bust
- 13 Houston to NYC Road Trip
- 14 St Louis
- 15 NYC - 10-day visit!!!
- 16 Nashville restaurants
- 17 Who offers multi-island guided birding trips in Hawaii?
- 18 Road trip from D.C. to Maine
- 19 Yosemite Hike
- 20 Thanksgiving Road trip California
- 21 DC area hotel for end of June...
- 22 Empire Sate: best time; best vendor etcx
- 23 Restaurants in DC
- 24 Western US Road Trip- PeakBagging
- 25 Is Silverwood Amusement park worth a visit?