I have been in other forums but need now to concentrate on motorhome hire. We (my husband and I) are planning to be in the USA about 8 weeks in Juy/August or August/September. We'll be flying to Los Angeles (from Australia).
We were told that there is a website where Australians (maybe others too), who keep a motorhome in the USA, put their motorhomes up for hire.
Has anyone come across this website ? I have tried all kind of searches on the net but no luck
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Rules of the Subway
- 2 Gabfest in Fredericksburg VA
- 3 Best Brunswick Stew in Norfolk, Va
- 4 Bodega Bay with young kids
- 5 Jazz and dinner -- Chicago
- 6 What's the 14th Street area like?
- 7 Los Angeles, California - Hiking
- 8 Grand American Road Trip!
- 9 Visiting Seattle and Vancouver, BC in August, 2016
- 10 Portland, Crater Lake and coast to LA
- 11 Mini Trip Report: Vegas in June-- HOT HOT HOT
- 12 San Francisco - Best place to see street art
- 13 Mystic CT
- 14 Alabama trip in Dec
- 15 Las vegas +21
- 16 Western National Parks Road Trip (Revised)
- 17 Thanksgiving Day in NYC
- 18 Santa Cruz and down the coast.
- 19 Your favourite places in New York City
- 20 Sunday gospel mass in Harlem
- 21 Is Coney Island worth a trip if you don't like rides?
- 22 Itinerary Help Bryce and Zion
- 23 60th birthday trip to Vermont, NH, Maine in October
- 24 Orlando - condoleances
- 25 Coco Palms on Kauai