I have been in other forums but need now to concentrate on motorhome hire. We (my husband and I) are planning to be in the USA about 8 weeks in Juy/August or August/September. We'll be flying to Los Angeles (from Australia).
We were told that there is a website where Australians (maybe others too), who keep a motorhome in the USA, put their motorhomes up for hire.
Has anyone come across this website ? I have tried all kind of searches on the net but no luck
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 When do school start again in August?
- 2 What to do in San Diego
- 3 8-Hour Napali Fishing Charter with Kids?
- 4 Road trip from St Paul Mn to Naples Florida
- 5 San Francisco during Super Bowl week
- 6 Whale Watching in Kauai
- 7 How many days to spend in San Francisco, LA & Las vegas?
- 8 New Orleans on Easter Sunday - parade and church?
- 9 Grand Canyon Helicopter Ride
- 10 What to do in New York?
- 11 Jazz Fest shuttle buses
- 12 Camping in Yellowstone? Good idea for a family?
- 13 Our Boston Getaway
- 14 Summer Vaca Destination for families driving from Michigan and Georgia?
- 15 3/31-5/29 New Tracy Letts Play!
- 16 40th in Key West
- 17 Hyatt Regency Boston Harbor - how to get to the city?
- 18 Grand Circle Road Trip
- 19 Itinary for Maui - help please
- 20 Driving from NY to Boston in February
- 21 Suggestions for Two Day Getaway near Fort Myers or Naples
- 22 Nashville Questions
- 23 Redwood National Forest
- 24 Family Vacation for Mom's 80th Birthday
- 25 College Tour: Harvard, MIT, and Yale