I am looking at hiring a car in downtown Boston as I will have already been there a week and heading to Freeport Maine on a Sunday Morning early to avoid crowds. Any advice please, we are from Australia.
Hire car in downtown Boston
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Driving - Philadelphia to San Francisco
- 2 Seattle to LA (or not).
- 3 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 4 New England Road Trip- RI, MA, NH, ME
- 5 adams morgan - safety
- 6 Morning in miami
- 7 National Park itinerary- Utah, Wyoming
- 8 Looking for Classic/ vintage cars points of interest
- 9 trip outside of San Francisco with kids
- 10 Setting Up Business with Airbnb?
- 11 Do foreign visitors need special car insurance?
- 12 Kauai our way! A Feb 2015 Trip Report
- 13 Central US goecaching trip via Amtrak
- 14 Restaurant Recommendations in Tucson
- 15 Hotel Recommendations For Rapid City, SD?
- 16 What To See & Do in Rapid City
- 17 What To See and Do in the Grand Rapids Area
- 18 which St. Louis neighborhood to base in, given these destinations?
- 19 Dublin International Customs / Connections
- 20 Unique & off the beaten path accomodations for Nature Lovers
- 21 Favorite Casual D.C. Restaurants?
- 22 How much to tip for Free tour on Foot
- 23 Yet Another Yellowstone/Glacier/Grand Teton Trip Request For Help
- 24 Grand Marais?
- 25 US Southwest