My girlfriends and I would like to plan a trip to South Carolina next summer. I am not sure whether to stay in Hilton Head or Myrtle Beach. We would like to take a day trip to Charleston. We are not looking to hang out at the bars, mainly beach, biking, miniature golf, good food, and more beach.
Hilton Head versus Myrtle Beach
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 2 HELP WITH FALL TRIP PLAN!!
- 3 Where to eat lunch in Washington, D.C.?
- 4 NYC theatre broadway
- 5 Lunch somewhere between Arlington and Roanoke VA?
- 6 Chigo O'Hare layover
- 7 Other places like Chautauqua Institution
- 8 Quiet hotel room in University district?
- 9 Visiting Denver
- 10 Seattle TrainingTrip March 17, q's
- 11 Visiting Denver
- 12 travel up the coast from San Franciso to Seattle
- 13 Planning family gathering in Sedona
- 14 Laguna Beach, what to do
- 15 Commute from Kailua Kona to Hilo - doable?
- 16 Stony Point, NC to Richmond, VA and surrounding areas... help, please!
- 17 Dividing time in Grand Canyon
- 18 Feedback on Palm Springs with Kids Itinerary
- 19 San Diego parks and attractions
- 20 Door County Suggestions
- 21 First family ski trip
- 22 New Hampshire Itinerary
- 23 Summer trip in New England (15 days)
- 24 Here's how I spent my 3 hour layover in Washington, DC
- 25 boston to nantucket: what are our options?