My girlfriends and I would like to plan a trip to South Carolina next summer. I am not sure whether to stay in Hilton Head or Myrtle Beach. We would like to take a day trip to Charleston. We are not looking to hang out at the bars, mainly beach, biking, miniature golf, good food, and more beach.
Hilton Head versus Myrtle Beach
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Buy Quality medical marijuana,Heroin,actavis, pain killer,
- 2 My Boston weekend...killing time near MGH
- 3 Road trip to include Boston and Concord: where to stay?
- 4 Colorado Trip in Late May 2014
- 5 Phoenix restaurants
- 6 Washington, DC to Boston
- 7 Drive from Lake Winnipesaukee to Portland, ME.
- 8 Washington, D.C. trip report...
- 9 San Diego Trip Report
- 10 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 11 MACINAC ISLAND, MI TO CHICAGO, IL
- 12 West coast and East coast trip for 18 days
- 13 rain in Kauai
- 14 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 15 Meredith or Wolfeboro
- 16 Baggage on United and Delta Flights
- 17 MACINAC ISLAND, MICHIGAN
- 18 WISCONSIN
- 19 MICHIGAN - UPPER PENINSULA
- 20 RIP Rizzoli, J&R Music, Pearl Paint
- 21 Lunch with little girls UWS?
- 22 Yellowstone and Grand Tetons Sept - Itinerary/Lodging Decisions
- 23 Driving into Manhattan route?
- 24 A few hours in Salt Lake City
- 25 Hotel in Santa Barbara