My girlfriends and I would like to plan a trip to South Carolina next summer. I am not sure whether to stay in Hilton Head or Myrtle Beach. We would like to take a day trip to Charleston. We are not looking to hang out at the bars, mainly beach, biking, miniature golf, good food, and more beach.
Hilton Head versus Myrtle Beach
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Is Fox Rent A Car any good?
- 2 Fear of driving in San Francisco/USA
- 3 Itinerary opinions
- 4 vegas with two teens 13 & 14yo
- 5 Calgary to Banff
- 6 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 7 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 8 Driving from Denver to Aspen Oct. 2
- 9 Day Cruise from Whittier or Steward?
- 10 Mesa Verde
- 11 Mesa Verde National Park - a Photo Album on Flickr
- 12 Another Californian Odyssey (June/July 2014)
- 13 Drive San Francisco to Yosemite - out of practice driving!
- 14 Santa Fe-Best Time of Year to Visit
- 15 Exploring Los Angeles with Tom (but not maitaitom)
- 16 Our perfect day in Key West
- 17 moving to florida
- 18 Chicago coffee shop/breakfast
- 19 culpepper
- 20 2 weeks in Alaska
- 21 Pub with food in Seattle
- 22 Another Southwest Airlines Early Bird Question
- 23 Great Driving Trip to Alaska, June/July 2014
- 24 An RV trip along the coast
- 25 NYC 1St Time