We're considering renting a house for a week in July at HHI. Question: what time frame do rentals usually run? Sat to Sat? Sun to Sun? or can you count on any start or start time. My guess is that there is a usual check-in, check-out day for weekly rentals. Help?
Hilton Head stay
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Tours of Hasidic Williamsburg
- 2 driving to Maine
- 3 Planning to drive through Death Valley on July 19
- 4 Utah National Parks Help
- 5 Zion in late May/early June TRIP REPORT
- 6 best places to stay between colorado springs and snow mass
- 7 Accommodation suggestions : Juneau and Sitka
- 8 Lake to rent a cabin on...anywhere in the US!
- 9 Washington
- 10 Amazing trip from Sacramento to Yellowstone via a 9 state, 4,274 mile scenic route..
- 11 Newport or Laguna Beach, CA, hotel before a morning meeting in Irvine?
- 12 route 302
- 13 Exploring Some of Oregon and Washington
- 14 Have you been anywhere amazing between Sacramento and Reno?
- 15 The 45th and 46th State - Maine and Vermont!
- 16 Portland and the Coast - a Couple of Questions
- 17 Gulf Shores Restaurants
- 18 Glacier National Park Late September
- 19 Quimby House Inn or Cromwell Harbor for lodging in Bar Harbor?
- 20 Kauai car rental puzzle
- 21 where in 'Charleston' would you winter?
- 22 Boston
- 23 Where to stay on Kauai...does time of year really matter?
- 24 Canyon de Chelly, AZ vs Bisti Wilderness Area, NM
- 25 let's do a new Hawaii countdown