My boyfriend and I are going to be in Hilton Head, and have a total of 4 days. We thought we would break the trip up and also go to Charleston and Savannah. We've heard they're both awesome places, but we are having trouble narrowing down where to go. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated! We are also unsure of what type of clothes to pack if we will be there in the beginning of March, so any tips on that would be awesome, too! Thank you!!
Hilton Head, Charleston, and Savannah!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Hang out, Low Key, Getaway Area?
- 2 Happy Hour
- 3 Please help identify location in Southern California
- 4 Wisconsin Dells, Lake Geneva or Door county for a family vacation?
- 5 San Francisco Italian Restaurant for 14
- 6 San Diego One Day Itinerary
- 7 road trip Houston-NJ
- 8 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 9 How the fairytale of New York can become a nightmare
- 10 Help needed from USA experts... where to?
- 11 Philadelphia Airport Hotels with Extended Parking
- 12 Family Reunion Ideas for Maine Coast
- 13 fly fishing spring break - warm weather
- 14 Best non-tourist trap restaurants in South Beach
- 15 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 16 Getting to Key West
- 17 62 Hikers airlifted out of Kalalau Trail
- 18 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 19 Indoor Waterpark in Wisconsin Dells ?
- 20 Any edits? San Antonio & Austin Itinerary Dec 31st-Jan 5th or 6th
- 21 The Sagamore - Winter Activities
- 22 3 weeks in USA in February -- final post before booking hotels
- 23 Portsmouth NH to NYC
- 24 Lake Rabun Hotel
- 25 Dinner in Miami