My boyfriend and I are going to be in Hilton Head, and have a total of 4 days. We thought we would break the trip up and also go to Charleston and Savannah. We've heard they're both awesome places, but we are having trouble narrowing down where to go. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated! We are also unsure of what type of clothes to pack if we will be there in the beginning of March, so any tips on that would be awesome, too! Thank you!!
Hilton Head, Charleston, and Savannah!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 RIP Rizzoli, J&R Music, Pearl Paint
- 2 Myrtle Beach
- 3 9 Day Trip to Yosemite, Oregon and Washington State
- 4 Seeking advice from year round Tucson residents
- 5 Albuquerque Recommendations
- 6 2 weeks in FL, Savannah and Charleston
- 7 Colorado in the summer!
- 8 Place for a drink where kids are allowed? An NYC question.
- 9 Alaska- cruise or land? and most scenic areas?
- 10 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 11 AK-Glacier Bay, Wrangel Elias, Lake Clark, Matanuska glacier, Valdez?
- 12 Washington DC Metro
- 13 Houseboat on Lake Powell
- 14 Suggestions for road trip with children from Birmingham, AL to Grand Canyon
- 15 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 16 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 17 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 18 Alexandria or Georgetown
- 19 Travel West Coast
- 20 Hotels in LA ... I know...how long is a piece of string type question...
- 21 What to see/do in Baltimore without a car?
- 22 Wine Country Picnic
- 23 traveling Amtrak cross country
- 24 Road trip through the south
- 25 Hotel in Santa Barbara