My boyfriend and I are going to be in Hilton Head, and have a total of 4 days. We thought we would break the trip up and also go to Charleston and Savannah. We've heard they're both awesome places, but we are having trouble narrowing down where to go. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated! We are also unsure of what type of clothes to pack if we will be there in the beginning of March, so any tips on that would be awesome, too! Thank you!!
Hilton Head, Charleston, and Savannah!
View all United States activity »
- 1 Need a Good family restaurant near Disney World
- 2 Heard Les Miz is Returning - Production Any Good
- 3 Sedona to Palm Springs
- 4 Univesity of Wisconsin Madison college visit -any tips
- 5 Would this still be a good NYC to Boston Route?
- 6 Where to stay in Kauai in December?
- 7 hawaii for 10 weeks
- 8 The impossible dream: Bypassing I-95 between DC and Richmond
- 9 Traveling the pacific coast highway and national parks in one week
- 10 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 11 Question about Boulder area
- 12 Denali Bus Tour Evaluation
- 13 RV trip from Raleigh NC to Grand Canyon, Zion, Arches.. and?
- 14 Fort Lauderdale weather in late January
- 15 For NYC Tourists ... How to spot a New Yorker
- 16 What is the most European looking city in the United States?
- 17 Biloxi questions again
- 18 San Francisco - Stu Dudley's Recommendations
- 19 Madison Square Garden
- 20 SuperShuttle - are they always so rude?
- 21 Inexpensive Weekend Getaway- New England
- 22 NOLA 10th Anniv. Suggestions?
- 23 Trip Report: New Orleans, Nov. 20 - 25, 2013
- 24 Warm and don't Drive
- 25 After 13 Years, We Returned to the Big Apple