We will spend 3 nights in DC area in the end of Feb. We plan to visit monuments and museums. How is Hilton Garden Inn Arlington? The location looks good, close to Courthouse Metro station. We just need a QUIET and safe place to sleep in the night....
thanks for any comments!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 LA! Active, FUN couple - area to stay/itenerary
- 2 http://www.fitwaypoint.com/ers-pro
- 3 http://musclegainfast.com/penetrex-male-enhancement/
- 4 http://maximizedmuscleideas.com/brick-muscle/
- 5 http://fitnesseducations.com/derma-active/
- 6 http://www.menshealthsupplement.info/ion-z-brain/
- 7 DC restaurant report
- 8 Washington DC Trip in December with Small Children
- 9 Advertising Sublets in NYC Now Illegal - Air BnB Has Pulled Listings
- 10 Warmth in December without Zika??
- 11 Neue Galerie
- 12 SF with school-age kids -- too much to choose!
- 13 Thoughts on our Palm Springs Plans
- 14 Polynesian Cultural Centre
- 15 Philadelphia - Safe?
- 16 Arizona in winter
- 17 SF-Yosemite-Monterey Peninsula
- 18 The famous SF -> Seattle road trip
- 19 2016/17 Ski Season Opens
- 20 NYC bus tour suggestions
- 21 Arizona in late January
- 22 A Few Days in Asheville
- 23 University of Florida, Gainesville Breakfast Spot
- 24 Going to Oahu December 1-8
- 25 trip repor 5th-8th October