We will spend 3 nights in DC area in the end of Feb. We plan to visit monuments and museums. How is Hilton Garden Inn Arlington? The location looks good, close to Courthouse Metro station. We just need a QUIET and safe place to sleep in the night....
thanks for any comments!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://purelifegreencoffeebeanadvice.com/youth-renu/
- 2 Is the power adapter plug necessary
- 3 Looking for advice on my hitchhike trip plan
- 4 Central Coast CA kayaking?
- 5 NEW ORLEANS AND CAJUN COUNTRY...A WEEK-LONG FOOD QUEST
- 6 Hence there is what we call blocked and unblocked
- 7 Heading to Asheville, NC
- 8 Las vegas hotel off the beaten path
- 9 Driving from Glacier National Park to Hood River
- 10 Pacific Grove for 5 or 6 nights
- 11 UC Santa Barbara hotels
- 12 Family trip Las Vegas to Zion, Bryce, Page, GC and Sedona?
- 13 Baltimore Weekend
- 14 Dinosaur National Monument
- 15 Drive from Ohio to NYC
- 16 Miami airport--safety??
- 17 Road trip LA to Phoenix via Grand Canyon
- 18 US whole month of January where to
- 19 Boston hotel in May - Suburb and using the T-line
- 20 Is Yosemite worth going too in July?
- 21 Road Trip-San Francisco and Los Angeles
- 22 Rocky Mountain road trip
- 23 Things to do in Toronto
- 24 Antelope Canyon visit in August - best time
- 25 Mesa Verde National Park Colorado