We will spend 3 nights in DC area in the end of Feb. We plan to visit monuments and museums. How is Hilton Garden Inn Arlington? The location looks good, close to Courthouse Metro station. We just need a QUIET and safe place to sleep in the night....
thanks for any comments!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Is this a new record for spam?
- 2 route tips Ashland OR to Durango, Pasgosa Springs
- 3 DC area hotel for end of June...
- 4 8 day trip to Florida
- 5 Cape Cod visit in August
- 6 which indian rock beach, Fl or fort Lauderdale beach
- 7 San Fran to Napa and back to Carmel, Big Sur, Cambria, Santa Monica
- 8 Using Tripmasters for Hawaiian trip
- 9 Classic NYC Deli
- 10 Weekend trip wine-tasting on Long Island
- 11 Buying wine New York City
- 12 Sedona to Vegas
- 13 Stowe, Vermont in September
- 14 VRBO is now charging renters a service fee--What's up?
- 15 Driving Houston George Bush to Galveston
- 16 Tulip time
- 17 Portland, Or. to Seattle & Vancouver Canada and Back
- 18 Nashville Public Transportation
- 19 duty free question with connecting flights to US
- 20 Mount Rainier Seattle Washington
- 21 Getting to Oneonta or Delhi, NY
- 22 Has anyone been to Georgetown in Brooklyn?
- 23 Family trip - West Coast - Summer 2017
- 24 Driving from Denver to San Francisco in July
- 25 Travel from Boise, Idaho to Grand Canyon