We will be hiking the Narrows in Zion...just wondering about shoes when you hit the water.
Hiking shoes will get wet ...is there any special shoes or socks people wear...input would be appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Silverthorne
- 2 New Issues with Air BnB in NYC
- 3 Places to stay in TX...?
- 4 Martha's Vineyard_Day Trip
- 5 Best Affordable Hotel to Stay in Montana - Deborah
- 6 Where are the orcas near Seattle?
- 7 Trip Report - Chicago - Thunstorms, Thunderstorms, Thunderstorms
- 8 50th in Hawaii
- 9 Afternoon in Philadelphia
- 10 Condo rental for snowbirds
- 11 Another Quick NYC Trip - Food Ideas?
- 12 Ironman Housing in Kailua Kona
- 13 advice for Short trip from Dallas to?
- 14 Condos in Kauai and Big Island
- 15 Road trip from Iowa to South Carolina
- 16 11 days SE coast road trip
- 17 My Topic TitlePalm Springs at the Last MInute, Help Please!
- 18 Roadtrip in the South. Help on when to go!
- 19 Where to stay for 1 night near Morgantown WV
- 20 Driving from Baltimore to Savannah Ga
- 21 Berkshires with a toddler
- 22 a lovely week in Grand Lake
- 23 Glacier National Park, should we cancel our plans?
- 24 hilicopter tour oahu
- 25 driving from LA to Portland