We will be hiking the Narrows in Zion...just wondering about shoes when you hit the water.
Hiking shoes will get wet ...is there any special shoes or socks people wear...input would be appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 rocketmail@ Password Reset CONTACT ☎ 1:800:982:8520 Tech SUPP0RT CARE *
- 2 1st trip to Maine Need feedback and advice
- 3 Boston Food Tour
- 4 In Reverse Gear in Chicago
- 5 Help - Drive from Olympia, WA to SLC, UT
- 6 "Fitness" vacations
- 7 Orlando area weather in June
- 8 Help plan my trip please
- 9 SF-Yosemite-Monterey-SF
- 10 One day for Mt. Rainier
- 11 1st road trip Cincinnati to Beauford, SC
- 12 Brief Savannah Trip--Brief Savannah Trip Report
- 13 Weekend at the Straits of Mackinac
- 14 Oahu condo-Ilikai
- 15 Transit Advisory - NY Penn Station - Amtrak track work Ju;y 10 thru
- 16 San Francisco Hotel With Car
- 17 Miami or New Orleans for 3 days in mid December
- 18 Recommend an ATV Tour in UT, AZ or CO
- 19 3 month cheap rent in New York City
- 20 Hilton Waikoloa Village - Yay or Nay?
- 21 Fort Smith to Memphis roadtrip.. need advice!
- 22 Ready for Oregon -- tell me about Eugene: hikes and lunch?
- 23 Sept trip: San Diego, Disneyland and...?
- 24 Roadtrip Rental Car
- 25 Coffee Bean advise from all you travelers...