We will be hiking the Narrows in Zion...just wondering about shoes when you hit the water.
Hiking shoes will get wet ...is there any special shoes or socks people wear...input would be appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Our Badlands, Black Hills, Yellowstone Adventure, June 2015
- 2 6 days in Boston - review itinerary & other recs needed
- 3 Philadelphia to Sunset, SC via I81 and others
- 4 Florida Family vacation in California
- 5 Los Angeles 4 nghts/5days
- 6 Hilton Head restaurants
- 7 Santa Cruz downtown to San Jose Airport via public transit
- 8 50th in Hawaii
- 9 Las Vegas
- 10 The Big Island, Kauai, and Maui: A Songdoc Trip Report
- 11 Looking for suggestions for Washington state weekend getaways
- 12 Help finalize my Colorado activities & lodging
- 13 Seattle to Portland- ideas for places to stay?
- 14 New York overnight - dinner & after choices
- 15 Driving from New York to Atlanta,Ga
- 16 Build a Chicago itinerary?
- 17 Broadway Banter revived, Spring 2015!
- 18 traveling to Nashville
- 19 NYC Vacation Packages - Two Thumbs Up!
- 20 Alaska Trip Report: Anchorage, Denali, Seward, Juneau & Glacier Bay
- 21 Transportation Newark/High Line and Penn Station/Newark
- 22 Driving route: Monument Valley to Moab on hot day
- 23 Miami Transportation Mid-Beach to South Beach
- 24 Cody, Wyoming rodeo
- 25 Best route to Cody?