We will be hiking the Narrows in Zion...just wondering about shoes when you hit the water.
Hiking shoes will get wet ...is there any special shoes or socks people wear...input would be appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 2 Day Family Trip to Grand Canyon - RV or Lodge?
- 2 Visit to the top of the Statue of Liberty
- 3 Jul, Aug or Sept for California trip, which is preferable and why?
- 4 Safety Concerns
- 5 Which benefits are comes after using Nucific BIO X4?
- 6 Best 2 (or 3) Day Drive Between Phoenix & Palm Springs?
- 7 Bronx Help to visit hospital
- 8 Miami/Disney World/Bahamas Cruise w/6yo
- 9 fort lauderdale
- 10 Lodging near Zion National Park
- 11 NYC with 5 kids- SOLO
- 12 8-Hour Napali Fishing Charter with Kids?
- 13 Redwood National Forest
- 14 What to do in San Diego
- 15 Avoiding tunnels driving from Atlanta to Philadelphia
- 16 Grand Circle - need to add 3 nights
- 17 ISO charming NYC hotel for a staycation
- 18 First Trip to Texas -
- 19 5 days in Colorado
- 20 Port Angelas -Vegas
- 21 Turning 30 in March. What shall I do?
- 22 Caillebotte at the Kimbell - Fort Worth
- 23 Reading re the Northern Parks?
- 24 New Hampshire
- 25 Things to do in Bakersfield