We will be hiking the Narrows in Zion...just wondering about shoes when you hit the water.
Hiking shoes will get wet ...is there any special shoes or socks people wear...input would be appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Best quality lodging Solitude Utah
- 2 North Carolinas Best City for Singles in thier early 30s
- 3 Death Valley
- 4 Grand Canyon to LA
- 5 sunday night getaway between sandiego and los angles
- 6 Driving Cedar City to San Francisco
- 7 Scenic drive from Newport, RI to the Berkshires
- 8 Best MGM owned hotel on the Las Vegas Strip?
- 9 Boston hotels
- 10 Help!! Need a Good NYC car service Please
- 11 Warning About Dollar Rent a Car in Lower Manhattan
- 12 Road trip Washington NY Boston
- 13 NYC Suggestions - Six Week Trip…?
- 14 Thanksgiving in New Orleans and Tulane Visit
- 15 Is Fox Rent A Car any good?
- 16 6 days in Boston with kids - a lovely family vacation
- 17 My CA itinerary
- 18 Best route in winter from Washington DC to Niagara Falls
- 19 Retiring to Colorado
- 20 Charleston and Asheville
- 21 4 days in Colorado in December with kids
- 22 On the Road: from Texas to Georgia. questions about NC
- 23 Los Angeles one night only mid week
- 24 Family vacation itinerary pointers
- 25 5 day Colorado itinerary- anniversary trip