My husband and I will be traveling to the Washington/Vancouver area for the week of August 17th. I am trying hard not to overbook us with activities. We like to hike but are older so no really steep trails (though we are in pretty god shape so uphill is OK). I wonder If anyone would be willing to share your opinion of the hikes we are considering. I feel we need to eliminate at least one park. They are: Mt Rainer Natl Park Skyline trail or Trail of shadows, Olympic Natl Park Hoh Rain Forest with Lake Quinault if time, Whidbey island Deception Pass State Park and Vancouver Island Cape Scott Provincial Park for the San Joseph Bay trail. Any thoughts would be appreciated.
Hiking suggestions pacific northwest
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 3 weeks in USA in February -- refined itinerary
- 2 Tipping advice
- 3 7 things to do under $21 in Las Vegas
- 4 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 5 Fort Myers Beach vs Naples Beach
- 6 Hotel - Caesars Palace OR Signature @ MGM
- 7 Cheapest, best to get from San Fran Airport to Hotel in Fina. District?
- 8 Boston to Ohio, with visits to FDR Home and Fallingwater
- 9 2 or 3 nights in Hana
- 10 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 11 Maui - Need a Vegan-Friendly Restaurant Recommendation
- 12 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 13 West Maui Restaurants
- 14 San Diego Little Italy
- 15 Charleston/Savannah/Asheville, 6 days enough?
- 16 Hawaii Rental Cars - Book early
- 17 Queens, NY - Do not go
- 18 Denver Airport to Downtown Sheraton--Transportation Options?
- 19 Lake Rabun Hotel
- 20 Key West Hotel in January
- 21 Healdsburg tips
- 22 Hawaii or Rio for male single traveler
- 23 Boston, NYC or Chicago for 3rd weekend in March?
- 24 los angeles restaurants
- 25 Where to add a few days in Colorado?