My husband and I will be traveling to the Washington/Vancouver area for the week of August 17th. I am trying hard not to overbook us with activities. We like to hike but are older so no really steep trails (though we are in pretty god shape so uphill is OK). I wonder If anyone would be willing to share your opinion of the hikes we are considering. I feel we need to eliminate at least one park. They are: Mt Rainer Natl Park Skyline trail or Trail of shadows, Olympic Natl Park Hoh Rain Forest with Lake Quinault if time, Whidbey island Deception Pass State Park and Vancouver Island Cape Scott Provincial Park for the San Joseph Bay trail. Any thoughts would be appreciated.
Hiking suggestions pacific northwest
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 From Seattle airport to the city
- 2 General Utah planning questions
- 3 Road trip next summes...Suggestions ?
- 4 where in 'Charleston' would you winter?
- 5 Escape cold in mid-Feb (4) nights from Michigan
- 6 A trip to the SW: Not rushed, do it all, perfect time of year.
- 7 A Week in Naples Florida--Much Ado About Food (and Wine)
- 8 Protecting yourself when using VRBO
- 9 Washington and Oregon Fall vacation 2015
- 10 need two stop-overs from LA to Santa Fe, NM
- 11 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 12 Dining in Manhattan
- 13 ideas for roadtrip through Utah, Idaho, Wyoming and Colorado
- 14 New York City Christmas Trip
- 15 Chicago- The Godfrey hotel or the Hotel Burnham????
- 16 Las Vegas to Grand Canyon, February
- 17 Washington - North cascades trails (Goat Lake and others) okay in winter?
- 18 Colorado Skiing
- 19 American Honeymoon in March
- 20 Is It Possible - One Post for MT, UT, WY in a Week?
- 21 Craft Beer & Delicious Food in Vegas
- 22 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 23 golf and fishing recommendations in Tampa area
- 24 Recomendations for outlets in miami and hotels in orlando
- 25 Northern West Coast Road Trip