Im reading a great little book on day hiking in southwest florida by Johnny Molloy, it is set around Naples, Sanibel and Fort Myers and has some nice little walks that should serve as an introduction to some of the wildlife in that area. It got me wondering whether Florida has the equivalent of our Ramblers Association (UK) which enable like minded people to come together to do some walking with the help of a guide?
hiking south west florida
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Joe Tro's San Francisco trip report
- 2 What are favorite small and large NYC restaurants?
- 3 Great Girls' Weekend in NYC!
- 4 Kauai - Napali Coast - Air vs Water
- 5 We are going to Hawaii in October, have some questions:
- 6 Hawaii
- 7 Aloha from Paradise (aka Kauai)
- 8 Turning right with red traffic light ?
- 9 3 days in Lake Travis area near Austin Texas
- 10 River Cafe
- 11 Predictions for peak leaf color in September?
- 12 Best place to spend NYE in LA with a young family
- 13 Hawaii Trip - Maui, Kauai and Honolulu in 9 days
- 14 New Fire: Yosemite/Oakhurst
- 15 Highway 1 Roadtrip
- 16 How to Kill Time Overnite in NYC?
- 17 Long Island Advice
- 18 Is Fox Rent A Car any good?
- 19 S. Utah 10 day Circle-Itinery-Ist pass
- 20 Recommendations for Moderately Priced Dining in Moab?
- 21 San Francisco Transportation tips from Lombard Street!?
- 22 Connecticut trip 3rd week of September
- 23 LA Long Weekend--Itinerary Help
- 24 Drive from Seattle to Reno
- 25 Hawaii with kids