Im reading a great little book on day hiking in southwest florida by Johnny Molloy, it is set around Naples, Sanibel and Fort Myers and has some nice little walks that should serve as an introduction to some of the wildlife in that area. It got me wondering whether Florida has the equivalent of our Ramblers Association (UK) which enable like minded people to come together to do some walking with the help of a guide?
hiking south west florida
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Half Moon Bay, CA - stay there or go to Napa Valley?
- 2 Puerto Rico need advice - La Concha Renaissance vs San Juan Marriott
- 3 Yellowstone 3 day itinerary advice
- 4 Chicago trip
- 5 Fear of driving in San Francisco/USA
- 6 I want to visit the india particular north east india ?
- 7 Chicago coffee shop/breakfast
- 8 moving to florida
- 9 Los Angeles itinerary for August trip
- 10 A weekend escape around cooperstown ny
- 11 Day trip to CT from NYC
- 12 Zion Narrows - Relatively Easy / Suitable for Older Folks?
- 13 Another Southwest Airlines Early Bird Question
- 14 A tour of an Amish Community near Midland MI
- 15 Central Park Fall Foliage
- 16 Atascadero -> Pacific Grove -> San Francisco
- 17 Santa Barbara, California
- 18 Historic Houses & Sites near Charleston & Savannah.
- 19 Another Californian Odyssey (June/July 2014)
- 20 Trip Report: New York City July 25-27, 2014
- 21 vegas with two teens 13 & 14yo
- 22 Amtrak Train from California to Oregon or Washington
- 23 San Fran to Las Vegas drive
- 24 Road Trip SW
- 25 let's do a new Hawaii countdown