We will be taking a mini-vacation to PA over Memorial Day weekend. We would like to find a 4-6 hour day hike to do somewhere between Gettysburg and Donegal. The idea of hiking part of the Appalachian Trail is intriguing - it appears we could get on somewhere around Caledonia SP? That being said - if there are better hiking options in the area - we would love to hear about them. We are experienced hikers and in good shape - so a challenge is OK too. We do prefer being on trails that are hiking only (no mountain biking). Thanks in advance for your help.
Hiking options between Gettysburg and Donegal PA
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 NYC Neighbourhoods
- 2 Temecula< CA
- 3 San Diego beaches using public transportation
- 4 Car needed in New Orleans?
- 5 Road Trip from San Francisco - Hwy 1 to Carmel area or Yosemite??
- 6 Vegas hotels for families
- 7 Atlanta to Denver Straight through
- 8 Lunch at the Lakeside (Boathouse) restaurant in Central Park
- 9 Route from Port Angeles to Seattle.
- 10 Mt Rainier rainy/cloudy day activities
- 11 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 12 10 days in Big Island and Kauai
- 13 East Coast trip in 11 full days.
- 14 Where to stay for Acadia National Park
- 15 New York - October with 7 yr old
- 16 Hotel Recommendations in downtown Austin
- 17 Transportation help in Philly
- 18 Netrate Concepts-Hotel Pricing?
- 19 Roundtop Texas Lodging
- 20 JoeTro's San Antonio trip report
- 21 Another California/Utah/Arizona Road Trip...Itinerary Comments?
- 22 Honeymoon roadtrip SF-Seattle
- 23 Hilton Midtown New York
- 24 Bob Denver... Where are you?
- 25 Nashville - Where to stay that's in the middle of it all?