We will be taking a mini-vacation to PA over Memorial Day weekend. We would like to find a 4-6 hour day hike to do somewhere between Gettysburg and Donegal. The idea of hiking part of the Appalachian Trail is intriguing - it appears we could get on somewhere around Caledonia SP? That being said - if there are better hiking options in the area - we would love to hear about them. We are experienced hikers and in good shape - so a challenge is OK too. We do prefer being on trails that are hiking only (no mountain biking). Thanks in advance for your help.
Hiking options between Gettysburg and Donegal PA
View all United States activity »
- 1 Question about Boulder area
- 2 Camping near Vail, Colorado
- 3 Univesity of Wisconsin Madison college visit -any tips
- 4 Two days December Arches Zion or ???
- 5 What is the most European looking city in the United States?
- 6 Hike down the Grand Canyon in February?
- 7 the Cliffs Resort at Princeville
- 8 Family holiday to Hawaii - which islands?
- 9 Zion or Death Valley for 2 days in December?
- 10 Antelope Canyon, Zion, and Bryce advice needed
- 11 Savanah Sojourn
- 12 visiting Arizona area for 18 days from May19th 2014
- 13 San Antonio
- 14 Vero Beach FL
- 15 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 16 Spending a week in Palm Springs in February
- 17 For NYC Tourists ... How to spot a New Yorker
- 18 Inexpensive Weekend Getaway- New England
- 19 Easter Holiday on Kauai with 10 year old daughter
- 20 NOLA 10th Anniv. Suggestions?
- 21 Christmas Holidays in Arizona
- 22 Christmas-time in New York City? Special holiday experiences?
- 23 Viginia Jan 18-21st
- 24 Paul Rabe - A West Chester Question
- 25 Moonstruck Patisserie - Hilo ~ wow!!