I'm from Los Angeles and will be in Minneapolis for a few days. I'd like to take a hike in the woods outside the city but within an hour or so drive. I understand hiking around the lakes in Minneapolis is lovely but I want to really feel I'm away from the city. Any suggestions?
Hiking near Minneapolis
View all United States activity »
- 1 Heard Les Miz is Returning - Production Any Good
- 2 What is the most European looking city in the United States?
- 3 Would this still be a good NYC to Boston Route?
- 4 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 5 Traveling the pacific coast highway and national parks in one week
- 6 the Cliffs Resort at Princeville
- 7 Where is the best place to ski and stay in Lake Tahoe??
- 8 Biloxi questions again
- 9 San Antonio
- 10 Univesity of Wisconsin Madison college visit -any tips
- 11 Sedona to Palm Springs
- 12 a very short, uneventful trip report of our 10 days in south Kona
- 13 RV trip from Raleigh NC to Grand Canyon, Zion, Arches.. and?
- 14 Family holiday to Hawaii - which islands?
- 15 NOLA 10th Anniv. Suggestions?
- 16 For NYC Tourists ... How to spot a New Yorker
- 17 Zion or Death Valley for 2 days in December?
- 18 Antelope Canyon, Zion, and Bryce advice needed
- 19 Spending a week in Palm Springs in February
- 20 Where to stay for a Baltimore/DC trip
- 21 Vero Beach FL
- 22 Two days December Arches Zion or ???
- 23 Question about Boulder area
- 24 Camping near Vail, Colorado
- 25 Hike down the Grand Canyon in February?