I understand that Flattop Mt is a popular hike in the Anchorage area. Just wondering how crowded the trail is? We've been on hikes when you could bearly move due to the crowds[like in Yellowstone]. We will have the choice of hiking on Sunday or Monday, which is the less crowded day?
Hiking near Anchorage - Flattop Mountain
View all United States activity »
- 1 Where is the best place to ski and stay in Lake Tahoe??
- 2 Biloxi questions again
- 3 the Cliffs Resort at Princeville
- 4 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 5 San Antonio
- 6 Univesity of Wisconsin Madison college visit -any tips
- 7 Sedona to Palm Springs
- 8 Traveling the pacific coast highway and national parks in one week
- 9 a very short, uneventful trip report of our 10 days in south Kona
- 10 RV trip from Raleigh NC to Grand Canyon, Zion, Arches.. and?
- 11 Family holiday to Hawaii - which islands?
- 12 Heard Les Miz is Returning - Production Any Good
- 13 NOLA 10th Anniv. Suggestions?
- 14 For NYC Tourists ... How to spot a New Yorker
- 15 Zion or Death Valley for 2 days in December?
- 16 Antelope Canyon, Zion, and Bryce advice needed
- 17 Spending a week in Palm Springs in February
- 18 Where to stay for a Baltimore/DC trip
- 19 Vero Beach FL
- 20 Two days December Arches Zion or ???
- 21 Question about Boulder area
- 22 Camping near Vail, Colorado
- 23 What is the most European looking city in the United States?
- 24 Hike down the Grand Canyon in February?
- 25 Savanah Sojourn