I am looking for a company or group that does multi-day hiking in Yosemite without camping. I like to spend my nights in a room with a warm bed. Planning on going in fall or next spring. Since I am alone I am looking for a group with a guide. I have never been to Yosemite and would be interested in doing the most popular/scenic hikes. (10 miles or less per day) Some companies I have heard of charge 2-3 thousand for such a trip. I think 1000-1500 is more reasonable.
Hiking in Yosemite -solo traveler
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 4 week family trip ideas
- 2 Itinerary suggestions/advice for driving fr PAlto/Sequoia/GC/LV/Palo Alto
- 3 Christmas in TX
- 4 Looking For Warm Vacation Spot for December in US With 16 Months Old
- 5 Edison Hotel or Holiday Inn Express manhattan midtown w
- 6 Staying at holiday inn express midtown manhattan
- 7 Lunch near 254 west 54th st.
- 8 Priceline: bid for walkable to Alamo/Riverwalk in San Antonio. Possible?
- 9 Ben Landa
- 10 December 2014 travel. Family w/young adults
- 11 First trip to Seattle, WA - what should my "musts" be?
- 12 Eating at south Lake Tahoe
- 13 Tucson area flooding
- 14 Road Trip: Niagara to New York Via Vermont
- 15 Storing luggage in Manhattan for a few hours
- 16 Restaurant recommendations for Ft. Lauderdale
- 17 California
- 18 lunch in Boulder CO TODAY!!
- 19 San Diego locals-can you advise?
- 20 First trip to Portland, OR - looking for recommendations
- 21 Oregon Road Trip
- 22 Long Island Advice
- 23 Colorado aspen updates
- 24 Georgetown Washington DC Historic row houses along C&O Canal?
- 25 Yellowstone and Tetons in a Flash