I am looking for a company or group that does multi-day hiking in Yosemite without camping. I like to spend my nights in a room with a warm bed. Planning on going in fall or next spring. Since I am alone I am looking for a group with a guide. I have never been to Yosemite and would be interested in doing the most popular/scenic hikes. (10 miles or less per day) Some companies I have heard of charge 2-3 thousand for such a trip. I think 1000-1500 is more reasonable.
Hiking in Yosemite -solo traveler
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Best producers of original and novelty documents in the world.
- 2 bachelors degree
- 3 Trailing Cyclone Ana to Maui (trip report)
- 4 First Time RVing - Is my itinerary on overkill for 10 day trip?
- 5 Getting to Key West
- 6 Is Coral Gables or Miami a shorter distance to the Everglades?
- 7 New Orleans Motel Question
- 8 Broadway Banter - Winter 2010 - 11
- 9 Itinerary ideas for Niagara Falls via Corning/Watkins from NYC
- 10 San Diego One Day Itinerary
- 11 How the fairytale of New York can become a nightmare
- 12 Has anyone been getting ads for handguns/holsters?
- 13 Hang out, Low Key, Getaway Area?
- 14 Has anyone been to Li'l Dizzy's in the Treme?
- 15 Please help identify location in Southern California
- 16 historic small western towns - with shopping district, dino digs??
- 17 West Maui Restaurants
- 18 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 19 62 Hikers airlifted out of Kalalau Trail
- 20 Help with seeing Rocky Mountain National Park
- 21 San Francisco Italian Restaurant for 14
- 22 3 weeks in USA in February -- final post before booking hotels
- 23 Indoor Waterpark in Wisconsin Dells ?
- 24 Recommendations for things to do near San Diego Marriott Marquis & Marina
- 25 fly fishing spring break - warm weather