I am looking for a company or group that does multi-day hiking in Yosemite without camping. I like to spend my nights in a room with a warm bed. Planning on going in fall or next spring. Since I am alone I am looking for a group with a guide. I have never been to Yosemite and would be interested in doing the most popular/scenic hikes. (10 miles or less per day) Some companies I have heard of charge 2-3 thousand for such a trip. I think 1000-1500 is more reasonable.
Hiking in Yosemite -solo traveler
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Drinking a beer in all 50 states for cancer reseach. Need bar suggestions!
- 2 December 2014 travel. Family w/young adults
- 3 Theater Historians
- 4 I am planning a trip looking for must see tips
- 5 Triple threat storms and lava flow
- 6 Broadway Fall and Winter 2014/15
- 7 Ski Season Underway in Colorado
- 8 Nashville TN to Newark NJ
- 9 Getaway
- 10 Tennessee Alabama Louisiana
- 11 New York accommodation - apartment for family needed (winter)
- 12 New York - Quebec itinierary
- 13 Did Interstates ruin travel in America?
- 14 Driving around Grand Canyon NP?
- 15 dinah shore weekend Palm Springs
- 16 Zion NP - Grand Canyon North Rim - Las Vegas
- 17 Best City on the Gulf Coast to live?
- 18 Ideas for short driving tour around Washington DC, please
- 19 Boston hotel & transportation
- 20 Nashville Trip Report: July 2014
- 21 NBA tickets??
- 22 DiBruno Brothers - what should I buy?
- 23 Air Connections on Maui
- 24 hilton capital
- 25 New Orleans in November - too cool?