My hubby and I would like to hike somewhere in Hawaii in May 2013. The problem is we only have 5 days once we get there. Should we stay in the mainland, go to Oahu or sowehere else? We would be interested in day hikes up to moderate difficulty. Would love to be high up in the clouds and looking thousands of feet down to crashing waves on the shore. Snorkeling and beach time is of NO interest. Also is the last week of May a good time to hike in Hawaii? Any suggestions including places to stay would be much appreciated by fellow hikers.
Hiking in Hawaii
View all United States activity »
- 1 US West Coast - Car or Camper
- 2 Las Vegas to Zion National Park - Fear of Heights
- 3 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 4 Orlando to Salt Lake City route, end of January
- 5 PRIDE OF AMERICA
- 6 Hey drivers, taking my grandmother to San Fran - lil help?!?
- 7 Madison Square Garden
- 8 Inexpensive Weekend Getaway- New England
- 9 Hotels on Hilo side of the Big Island?
- 10 Got Plans for New Year's Eve? Want to Count Down With a Giant Walleye?
- 11 Moonstruck Patisserie - Hilo ~ wow!!
- 12 Big Island Hawaii - stay in Kona AND Hilo? Also when are school holidays?
- 13 hawaii for 10 weeks
- 14 First timers in Kauai--would love advice/suggestions
- 15 Bowers Museum - Need Restaurant Suggestions Nearby
- 16 Eataly in Chicago -- Coming Soon!
- 17 Which Florida Key to snorkel?
- 18 Im new and need HELP to plan my Rv travel !!
- 19 Has anyone used AirBnB to find lodging?
- 20 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 21 First time to Austin-San Antonio area
- 22 St. Augustine, Florida
- 23 San Antonio
- 24 Maybe a trip to NYC will make my 16 year old think Mom's okay
- 25 hotel near Met NYC