My hubby and I would like to hike somewhere in Hawaii in May 2013. The problem is we only have 5 days once we get there. Should we stay in the mainland, go to Oahu or sowehere else? We would be interested in day hikes up to moderate difficulty. Would love to be high up in the clouds and looking thousands of feet down to crashing waves on the shore. Snorkeling and beach time is of NO interest. Also is the last week of May a good time to hike in Hawaii? Any suggestions including places to stay would be much appreciated by fellow hikers.
Hiking in Hawaii
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Any feedback on our roadtrip schedule would be much appreciated!
- 2 Near Plum Island, MA ...what to see and do?
- 3 united and carry-ons
- 4 Old City -- Philadelphia -- Cocktails?
- 5 Best seafood restaurant in Boston
- 6 Planning help for honeymoon - likely Maui and the big island of Hawaii
- 7 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 8 Most affordable Wineries in Northern California near Napa?
- 9 Car rental through Priceline bidding
- 10 Restaurants in Charleston, SC
- 11 Lodging in Mendocino County (Anderson Valley, Booneville, ??)
- 12 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 13 Yellowstone & Grand Tetons Wildlife
- 14 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 15 Spending February on the Florida Panhandle
- 16 And now...The 100 Best Things to Eat in Philadelphia
- 17 Road Trip Sept/Oct (4 weeks) Key West-Carolina's-Nashville-Memphis-Dallas-Denver
- 18 Philadelphia
- 19 Arizona road trip any changes?
- 20 USA with a 3 year old
- 21 First family ski trip
- 22 NYC theatre broadway
- 23 Need Ideas for Quiet Vacation in Upstate New York
- 24 Universal studios/Orlando
- 25 Florida, Gulf Coast recommendations