Hello All -
I'm looking to expand my horizons and do a few trips around-the-world to places like Japan, Australia, and the islands of Hawaii. The closest I've come so far is having my first book published, The Fin, about a man in his late twenties named, Zach. He ends up in Hawaii on an interesting journey of self-discovery and in doing so realizes just how small the universe truly can be. Author Piers Anthony called it "mildly entertaining," which was a huge compliment considering how stringent he is at reviewing books.
In any case, I hope to spend some time doing some traveling soon and add some real-life adventures. What would be the best island for rustic camping/backpacking in Hawaii?
Glad to be part of the fold.
(If anyone is interested to find out more about The Fin by Rob Feight, jump on over to Amazon.com) http://www.amazon.com/The-Fin-Rob-Feight/dp/1495960315
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://newmusclesupplement.com/endovex/
- 2 게임몽게임 ◆☏홈 피 - ktx449.컴 ※
- 3 stress free brain
- 4 Where to go: Dallas-Austin-Houston-San Antonio
- 5 4 days road trip southern New England
- 6 Boston Restaurant suggestion
- 7 Road Trip Florida to Maine
- 8 http://maleenhancementshop.info/andro-no2/
- 9 http://www.supplementrail.com/vibrant-c-skin-cream/
- 10 http://maleenhancementshop.info/xtend-xr/
- 11 Los Angeles Area Restaurants - 2017 Edition
- 12 California Coast Road Trip Itinerary Help
- 13 Overnight between Moab and Grand Canyon village
- 14 Driving Hwy 12 from Missoula Mr ro Walla Walla WA
- 15 Little Bighorn, beartooth, Yellowstone, Tetons, Jackson hole, Cody
- 16 Quick trip to Poughkeepsie area
- 17 How to spend a few days in mid June near Oakland
- 18 USA family tour
- 19 Feinsteins 54 Below
- 20 Road Trip-San Francisco and Los Angeles
- 21 Hawaiian Honeymoon - Hotel Advice
- 22 Sky Harbor to Tucson shuttle
- 23 Los Angeles area wildflower viewing?
- 24 Broadway Review - Show & Dinner
- 25 Favorite restaurants in Savannah
Hello All -