Hello All -
I'm looking to expand my horizons and do a few trips around-the-world to places like Japan, Australia, and the islands of Hawaii. The closest I've come so far is having my first book published, The Fin, about a man in his late twenties named, Zach. He ends up in Hawaii on an interesting journey of self-discovery and in doing so realizes just how small the universe truly can be. Author Piers Anthony called it "mildly entertaining," which was a huge compliment considering how stringent he is at reviewing books.
In any case, I hope to spend some time doing some traveling soon and add some real-life adventures. What would be the best island for rustic camping/backpacking in Hawaii?
Glad to be part of the fold.
(If anyone is interested to find out more about The Fin by Rob Feight, jump on over to Amazon.com) http://www.amazon.com/The-Fin-Rob-Feight/dp/1495960315
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Skin Care item produces addr collagen
- 2 Nashville and Gatlinburg
- 3 Hyatt Regency Boston Harbor - how to get to the city?
- 4 http://www.healthsteppolicy.com/revita-beau/
- 5 Moving to DC ( Nova area) Please help me
- 6 Jul, Aug or Sept for California trip, which is preferable and why?
- 7 Hawaii Volcanoes
- 8 Visit to the top of the Statue of Liberty
- 9 Boston-Philadelphia: drive, fly, Amtrak?
- 10 NYC with 5 kids- SOLO
- 11 5 days in Colorado
- 12 Safety Concerns
- 13 Should I go ahed with our Disney World trip over Easter
- 14 40th in Key West
- 15 Bronx Help to visit hospital
- 16 Downtown Chicago
- 17 Miami/Disney World/Bahamas Cruise w/6yo
- 18 Planning Honeymoon with Handicapped fiance
- 19 Best 2 (or 3) Day Drive Between Phoenix & Palm Springs?
- 20 ISO charming NYC hotel for a staycation
- 21 What to do in San Diego
- 22 Nashville
- 23 Beaches in Florida
- 24 fort lauderdale
- 25 First Trip to Texas -
Hello All -