Hello All -
I'm looking to expand my horizons and do a few trips around-the-world to places like Japan, Australia, and the islands of Hawaii. The closest I've come so far is having my first book published, The Fin, about a man in his late twenties named, Zach. He ends up in Hawaii on an interesting journey of self-discovery and in doing so realizes just how small the universe truly can be. Author Piers Anthony called it "mildly entertaining," which was a huge compliment considering how stringent he is at reviewing books.
In any case, I hope to spend some time doing some traveling soon and add some real-life adventures. What would be the best island for rustic camping/backpacking in Hawaii?
Glad to be part of the fold.
(If anyone is interested to find out more about The Fin by Rob Feight, jump on over to Amazon.com) http://www.amazon.com/The-Fin-Rob-Feight/dp/1495960315
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 EWR to Staten Island 9:50PM
- 2 Pls help keep dolphins happy & healthy
- 3 JFK TO MANHATTEN
- 4 blue ridge parkway?
- 5 Chinese restaurants in D.C.?
- 6 What's the 14th Street area like?
- 7 My Avis/kona rental experience
- 8 San Diego, mission valley
- 9 First Trip to New Mexico
- 10 Taxi from Honolulu airport to hotels
- 11 San Diego Sunset or La Jolla
- 12 Hamilton - Are There Bad Seats at the Rodgers?
- 13 November redwoods trip
- 14 Charleston - how long to stay?
- 15 Road Trip/Excursions for a weekend outside of Denver
- 16 Mnnpls--what to do, culture and food
- 17 Are you sick from Alaskan tour?
- 18 Chicago marathon - Leaving hotel to MDW
- 19 MN lake home rental needed
- 20 Cross country road trip to the east coast- here we go...
- 21 Sequoia/Redwoods Large Group Lodging
- 22 Forbes Island Restaurant Question
- 23 Esta "Not Authorized to Travel"
- 24 Destination and route guidance needed for Oct trip to New England.
- 25 Spring Break trip to National Park
Hello All -