Hello All -
I'm looking to expand my horizons and do a few trips around-the-world to places like Japan, Australia, and the islands of Hawaii. The closest I've come so far is having my first book published, The Fin, about a man in his late twenties named, Zach. He ends up in Hawaii on an interesting journey of self-discovery and in doing so realizes just how small the universe truly can be. Author Piers Anthony called it "mildly entertaining," which was a huge compliment considering how stringent he is at reviewing books.
In any case, I hope to spend some time doing some traveling soon and add some real-life adventures. What would be the best island for rustic camping/backpacking in Hawaii?
Glad to be part of the fold.
(If anyone is interested to find out more about The Fin by Rob Feight, jump on over to Amazon.com) http://www.amazon.com/The-Fin-Rob-Feight/dp/1495960315
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Road trip from North Carolina to Maine
- 2 Florida Beach Hotel
- 3 Savannah in st patrick's weekend?
- 4 Seafood In Cannon Beach
- 5 Considering a vacation in Texas this year
- 6 Inn at Cocoa Beach Hotel
- 7 Alaska independent tour for group
- 8 Hamilton Broadway
- 9 Port Angelas -Vegas
- 10 Sarasota, Florida, good value hotels
- 11 Texas area with nature AND proximity to a city?
- 12 Washington DC with kids
- 13 My road trip through southern US.
- 14 Late night eating in Kauai
- 15 Native and Natural Interests near the Grand Canyon
- 16 Florida Nature Trip
- 17 help from a true New Yorker.
- 18 4 days in wine country. Where should we stay?
- 19 Road trip through southern US states - must-see suggestions?
- 20 8 Days in Yellowstone/GTNP
- 21 Our House Has no Hot Tub - Where to Soak in Crested Butte
- 22 Help! Road Trip from Boulder to Oregon 2/2016
- 23 Safety Concerns
- 24 Bronx Help to visit hospital
- 25 Jul, Aug or Sept for California trip, which is preferable and why?
Hello All -