Hello All -
I'm looking to expand my horizons and do a few trips around-the-world to places like Japan, Australia, and the islands of Hawaii. The closest I've come so far is having my first book published, The Fin, about a man in his late twenties named, Zach. He ends up in Hawaii on an interesting journey of self-discovery and in doing so realizes just how small the universe truly can be. Author Piers Anthony called it "mildly entertaining," which was a huge compliment considering how stringent he is at reviewing books.
In any case, I hope to spend some time doing some traveling soon and add some real-life adventures. What would be the best island for rustic camping/backpacking in Hawaii?
Glad to be part of the fold.
(If anyone is interested to find out more about The Fin by Rob Feight, jump on over to Amazon.com) http://www.amazon.com/The-Fin-Rob-Feight/dp/1495960315
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Hapuna beach, big island
- 2 Chicago Outskirts Hotel
- 3 Itinerary help for 3-night stay in DC?
- 4 Off the beaten track in the deep south
- 5 North Carolina Coast
- 6 Chicago - Family Weekend
- 7 myrtle beach
- 8 Martha's Vineyard or Chatham?
- 9 Easy to Moderate Hikes - Moab Area
- 10 14 day Road Trip: Zion NP to Seattle/North Cascade NP
- 11 Boston--Another Art Mission
- 12 flying from los angeles to see the south ??
- 13 Yosemite/SNP/SFO itinerary
- 14 Saratoga Springs, NY, Current Information Wanted
- 15 NYC with wheelchair
- 16 Contemplating moving from Chicago to Nashville
- 17 Mill Valley California Walks and Hikes
- 18 Vacation Destination for Large Family
- 19 TRYP Hotel in NYC?
- 20 6 nights in Colorado with family itinerary help
- 21 Casual dinner in the theater district
- 22 hawaii location for young couple needed
- 23 New Orleans logistics
- 24 Itinerary help for a 3-night stay in NYC?
- 25 Hilton Head
Hello All -