Hello All -
I'm looking to expand my horizons and do a few trips around-the-world to places like Japan, Australia, and the islands of Hawaii. The closest I've come so far is having my first book published, The Fin, about a man in his late twenties named, Zach. He ends up in Hawaii on an interesting journey of self-discovery and in doing so realizes just how small the universe truly can be. Author Piers Anthony called it "mildly entertaining," which was a huge compliment considering how stringent he is at reviewing books.
In any case, I hope to spend some time doing some traveling soon and add some real-life adventures. What would be the best island for rustic camping/backpacking in Hawaii?
Glad to be part of the fold.
(If anyone is interested to find out more about The Fin by Rob Feight, jump on over to Amazon.com) http://www.amazon.com/The-Fin-Rob-Feight/dp/1495960315
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Kids missing three weeks of school.
- 2 Need Help w/ Itinerary-Redwood NP, Mendocino, Sea Ranch Lodge
- 3 Maine weather and temps
- 4 Alcatrez sold out
- 5 We want too see Statue of liberty. Flying into EWR and out of Jfk
- 6 The Frugals Go To Maine
- 7 Maine Lobster Rolls
- 8 Nantucket Baggage Storage
- 9 Key West - Kids Friendly?
- 10 Would Torrey be a good base for Moab/Canyonlands
- 11 How long to spend at Lassen Volcanic NP?
- 12 Cross Country Road Trip Phoenix to Boston
- 13 New York with my 16 year old granddaughter
- 14 Broadway
- 15 Buying MI lake house- which lake is warmer, medium sized and clear?
- 16 4 OR 5 BEDROOM CABIN IN WISCONSIN, IOWA OR MINNESOTA FOR ANNUAL GIRL TRIP
- 17 Do you need a car in Siesta Key? 1st timer....
- 18 A great birthday trip to Charleston!
- 19 Road Trip from Dallas to Miami
- 20 Hawaii Itinerary for Family with Teens
- 21 Need help planning....
- 22 L.A. and Sequoia
- 23 Are you sick from Alaskan tour?
- 24 Hawaii with 2 young teens
- 25 Week motorcycle ride
Hello All -