Hello All -
I'm looking to expand my horizons and do a few trips around-the-world to places like Japan, Australia, and the islands of Hawaii. The closest I've come so far is having my first book published, The Fin, about a man in his late twenties named, Zach. He ends up in Hawaii on an interesting journey of self-discovery and in doing so realizes just how small the universe truly can be. Author Piers Anthony called it "mildly entertaining," which was a huge compliment considering how stringent he is at reviewing books.
In any case, I hope to spend some time doing some traveling soon and add some real-life adventures. What would be the best island for rustic camping/backpacking in Hawaii?
Glad to be part of the fold.
(If anyone is interested to find out more about The Fin by Rob Feight, jump on over to Amazon.com) http://www.amazon.com/The-Fin-Rob-Feight/dp/1495960315
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Best quality lodging Solitude Utah
- 2 6 days in Boston with kids - a lovely family vacation
- 3 My CA itinerary
- 4 Best route in winter from Washington DC to Niagara Falls
- 5 Retiring to Colorado
- 6 Help!! Need a Good NYC car service Please
- 7 NYC Suggestions - Six Week Trip…?
- 8 Charleston and Asheville
- 9 4 days in Colorado in December with kids
- 10 On the Road: from Texas to Georgia. questions about NC
- 11 Los Angeles one night only mid week
- 12 Family vacation itinerary pointers
- 13 5 day Colorado itinerary- anniversary trip
- 14 Best MGM owned hotel on the Las Vegas Strip?
- 15 Road trip Washington NY Boston
- 16 Ft Lauderdale Hotels on the beach with Balconies
- 17 Restaurant recomendations in the east 54th Street area, please.
- 18 NYC: (Mostly) Solo, and (Mostly) No Top Tens!
- 19 Warning About Dollar Rent a Car in Lower Manhattan
- 20 Xmas in new york
- 21 Sanibel-Captiva adult getaway
- 22 Myrtle Beach, N.C.
- 23 Drive from San Francisco to Seattle
- 24 Casino Del Sol Resort Tucson
- 25 Will be in Palm Springs CA November 14-29, 2015
Hello All -