Hello All -
I'm looking to expand my horizons and do a few trips around-the-world to places like Japan, Australia, and the islands of Hawaii. The closest I've come so far is having my first book published, The Fin, about a man in his late twenties named, Zach. He ends up in Hawaii on an interesting journey of self-discovery and in doing so realizes just how small the universe truly can be. Author Piers Anthony called it "mildly entertaining," which was a huge compliment considering how stringent he is at reviewing books.
In any case, I hope to spend some time doing some traveling soon and add some real-life adventures. What would be the best island for rustic camping/backpacking in Hawaii?
Glad to be part of the fold.
(If anyone is interested to find out more about The Fin by Rob Feight, jump on over to Amazon.com) http://www.amazon.com/The-Fin-Rob-Feight/dp/1495960315
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://fitnesseducations.com/ak-garcinia-slim/
- 2 LV off strip hotels with shuttles to strip
- 3 http://fitnesseducations.com/ak-garcinia-slim/
- 4 I95
- 5 Florida keys trip
- 6 LAX Time Between Terminals
- 7 Wine Country
- 8 New York City - Wasington February 2017
- 9 South Beach Miami dance clubs for people in their 30s and 40s
- 10 Comment Needed: 22 Days - West Cost (California & LV)
- 11 10 days in California. What should I hit?
- 12 Early 2017 Broadway Banter - "Come From Away"
- 13 Key West luxury hotels
- 14 Best route to tour most of Michigan-Help!
- 15 Nashville Never Been
- 16 Scenic vistas along the road the big island Hawaii
- 17 USA Trip in 4 Weeks
- 18 Where to stay 3 nights Big Island Jan 29-Feb 1
- 19 Florida beach vacation
- 20 Where's best place to stay near volcano big island besides volcano house?
- 21 Camping in or near Big Bend National Park
- 22 First Time Oahu/Maui
- 23 28 Day Road Trip to the Northwest from Chicago
- 24 Spring Break National Park Visit
- 25 Fall 1st time trip wine country
Hello All -