Hello All -
I'm looking to expand my horizons and do a few trips around-the-world to places like Japan, Australia, and the islands of Hawaii. The closest I've come so far is having my first book published, The Fin, about a man in his late twenties named, Zach. He ends up in Hawaii on an interesting journey of self-discovery and in doing so realizes just how small the universe truly can be. Author Piers Anthony called it "mildly entertaining," which was a huge compliment considering how stringent he is at reviewing books.
In any case, I hope to spend some time doing some traveling soon and add some real-life adventures. What would be the best island for rustic camping/backpacking in Hawaii?
Glad to be part of the fold.
(If anyone is interested to find out more about The Fin by Rob Feight, jump on over to Amazon.com) http://www.amazon.com/The-Fin-Rob-Feight/dp/1495960315
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Mountains, Hiking and Wildlife in Fall
- 2 http://vitacleanseblogs.com/male-perf-fr/
- 3 California and Oregon Coast Trip
- 4 Ferry options Seattle to Victoria
- 5 a lovely week in Grand Lake
- 6 New Issues with Air BnB in NYC
- 7 Booking accommodations through Trip Advisor, Expedia , etc.
- 8 LA/Palm Springs for 6 days with teens?
- 9 New Orleans Best Guided Tours
- 10 Washington DC - Hop on/off buses
- 11 Glacier NP Trip 2016
- 12 Quick Palm Springs Getaway
- 13 Driving trip Texas-N.Carolina-Texas
- 14 NYC Fringe Festival Aug 14-20, 2015
- 15 Itinerary Advice for SLC - Moab - Zion
- 16 Travel from VT to NYC, with a stop in Boston
- 17 Ten Glorious Days in Sonoma/Napa
- 18 CO/UT/AZ National Park/Road Trip
- 19 Seattle in early August
- 20 Nantucket vs. Jersey Shore
- 21 Antelope Canyon: Upper & Lower on same day
- 22 Found Fujifilm Camera from 2011 Florida Vaca 740 good pics on SD card
- 23 Airport to St Louis Arch area, taxi best option?
- 24 11 days SE coast road trip
- 25 Road trip Canton, GA to Charleston, SC
Hello All -