Hello All -
I'm looking to expand my horizons and do a few trips around-the-world to places like Japan, Australia, and the islands of Hawaii. The closest I've come so far is having my first book published, The Fin, about a man in his late twenties named, Zach. He ends up in Hawaii on an interesting journey of self-discovery and in doing so realizes just how small the universe truly can be. Author Piers Anthony called it "mildly entertaining," which was a huge compliment considering how stringent he is at reviewing books.
In any case, I hope to spend some time doing some traveling soon and add some real-life adventures. What would be the best island for rustic camping/backpacking in Hawaii?
Glad to be part of the fold.
(If anyone is interested to find out more about The Fin by Rob Feight, jump on over to Amazon.com) http://www.amazon.com/The-Fin-Rob-Feight/dp/1495960315
Hello All -
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Chicago in early summer, what to do with our car
- 2 Best route home from page, az to ny?
- 3 Midway to Mag. Mile area -- cab or public transport?
- 4 Philadelphia accommodation thoughts
- 5 san fran sightseeing
- 6 A trip to the SW: Not rushed, do it all, perfect time of year.
- 7 A Week in Naples Florida--Much Ado About Food (and Wine)
- 8 best places to visit in winter through WV to North Carolina
- 9 charlotte
- 10 American Honeymoon in March
- 11 Boston in winter?
- 12 Young Couple Needs Apartment Rental Advice in/around Orlando
- 13 Best way to spend a few hours in Greater Los Angeles?
- 14 New York City in April
- 15 Elephant Man Preview on Broadway with Bradley Cooper
- 16 Long Beach - alternative lodging to Queen Mary but close by
- 17 Public Transportation to DC and NY from Baltimore Area
- 18 Yellowstone in the winter?
- 19 Transportation from Seattle to Vancouver BC
- 20 Need beach location for summer family reunion.
- 21 Help?! I-40 or I-20 across Southeast US this week? (Construction delays?)
- 22 Baytown, Texas
- 23 Moving from VA to CT
- 24 New Orleans pictures
- 25 Colonial williamsburg Lodge at Christmas