Hello All -
I'm looking to expand my horizons and do a few trips around-the-world to places like Japan, Australia, and the islands of Hawaii. The closest I've come so far is having my first book published, The Fin, about a man in his late twenties named, Zach. He ends up in Hawaii on an interesting journey of self-discovery and in doing so realizes just how small the universe truly can be. Author Piers Anthony called it "mildly entertaining," which was a huge compliment considering how stringent he is at reviewing books.
In any case, I hope to spend some time doing some traveling soon and add some real-life adventures. What would be the best island for rustic camping/backpacking in Hawaii?
Glad to be part of the fold.
(If anyone is interested to find out more about The Fin by Rob Feight, jump on over to Amazon.com) http://www.amazon.com/The-Fin-Rob-Feight/dp/1495960315
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 The Big Island, Kauai, and Maui: A Songdoc Trip Report
- 2 San Francisco California
- 3 September Road Trip in New England
- 4 6 days in Boston - review itinerary & other recs needed
- 5 Need help: itinerary from Kansas City to Yellowstone and back
- 6 Other places like Chautauqua Institution
- 7 Kayaking at Old Forge, NY
- 8 NYC with 8 yr old
- 9 Miami and New Orleans
- 10 Restaurants in Sanibel/Captiva
- 11 Road trip NYC to Dallas
- 12 Yosemite and Sequoia
- 13 Transportation Newark/High Line and Penn Station/Newark
- 14 Disneyland Hotel vs. Grand Californian for first time Disneyland visit
- 15 TR: Washington and Gettysburg in 4 Nights
- 16 Western Trip - CO, Utah, NV
- 17 Driving route: Monument Valley to Moab on hot day
- 18 Looking for suggestions for Washington state weekend getaways
- 19 Rail from New York to Washington, D.C.
- 20 Broadway Banter revived, Spring 2015!
- 21 stopping off I 81 South
- 22 Boston Restaurants - suggestions please
- 23 24 hours in Boston - Where to eat?
- 24 Boston Chinatown restaurant or tour recommendations
- 25 United Nations tours
Hello All -