Hello All -
I'm looking to expand my horizons and do a few trips around-the-world to places like Japan, Australia, and the islands of Hawaii. The closest I've come so far is having my first book published, The Fin, about a man in his late twenties named, Zach. He ends up in Hawaii on an interesting journey of self-discovery and in doing so realizes just how small the universe truly can be. Author Piers Anthony called it "mildly entertaining," which was a huge compliment considering how stringent he is at reviewing books.
In any case, I hope to spend some time doing some traveling soon and add some real-life adventures. What would be the best island for rustic camping/backpacking in Hawaii?
Glad to be part of the fold.
(If anyone is interested to find out more about The Fin by Rob Feight, jump on over to Amazon.com) http://www.amazon.com/The-Fin-Rob-Feight/dp/1495960315
Hello All -
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 17 day photo trip report - upstate New York
- 2 Active Vacation
- 3 Required snow tires & rental cars?
- 4 Cross Country RV Trip
- 5 Park Central Hotel via Priceline uh-oh
- 6 Baby Boomer Road Trip
- 7 1st time DC-NYC for family of 5 - Need itinerary advice
- 8 Petrified national forest, AZ
- 9 New York (for women turning 50th) 2015
- 10 Business in San diego and then a weeks vacation?
- 11 Weekend road trip from Omaha
- 12 Less than a day in Seattle area
- 13 Portland, OR hotel question
- 14 Photos from Texas Christmas Road Trip
- 15 Northern California in February
- 16 Need help with San Juan Islands lodging
- 17 Mother Daughter Trip
- 18 Yosemite in Winter
- 19 Florida or caribbean
- 20 Deep South sept 2015
- 21 Orlando in March
- 22 First Trip to California with Family of 6
- 23 NYC - Taxi Cost JFK to Upper West Side
- 24 Miami Marlins
- 25 Flying New Orleans-Burlington Vt, which airline? Where should I connect?