Hello All -
I'm looking to expand my horizons and do a few trips around-the-world to places like Japan, Australia, and the islands of Hawaii. The closest I've come so far is having my first book published, The Fin, about a man in his late twenties named, Zach. He ends up in Hawaii on an interesting journey of self-discovery and in doing so realizes just how small the universe truly can be. Author Piers Anthony called it "mildly entertaining," which was a huge compliment considering how stringent he is at reviewing books.
In any case, I hope to spend some time doing some traveling soon and add some real-life adventures. What would be the best island for rustic camping/backpacking in Hawaii?
Glad to be part of the fold.
(If anyone is interested to find out more about The Fin by Rob Feight, jump on over to Amazon.com) http://www.amazon.com/The-Fin-Rob-Feight/dp/1495960315
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Trinity Site, NM
- 2 Moab Weekend with Kids
- 3 Retiring to Tucson
- 4 Santa Fe Itineray
- 5 North Carolina airports
- 6 Amtrack: Denver to California?
- 7 Hotel in Reno
- 8 Big Island of Hawaii - itinerary ideas for 7-10 day trip
- 9 Dallas for the first time. Rent car? Activities?
- 10 A Puffin, a Whale, and a Moose walk into a bar. In Maine
- 11 Tampa Suborns vs Orlando Suborns? To Raise a Family.
- 12 which airport when going to Stamford,CT?
- 13 Maui/Kauai Honeymoon Itinerary - hotel help?
- 14 Luxury hotel in Charleston
- 15 Road trip to NP: from Denver to San Francisco or the other way around?
- 16 Washington DC in mid May. Questions!
- 17 Southwest Road Trip in Oct
- 18 SF special dinner for 70 birthday
- 19 Day trip to Disney, Orlando
- 20 Walk on Matanuksa Glacier, Alaska
- 21 Early 2017 Broadway Banter - "Come From Away"
- 22 Renting an RV to Tour NM
- 23 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 24 Bar Harbor to Boston
- 25 Alabama vacation "shark teeth fossils"
Hello All -