Hello All -
I'm looking to expand my horizons and do a few trips around-the-world to places like Japan, Australia, and the islands of Hawaii. The closest I've come so far is having my first book published, The Fin, about a man in his late twenties named, Zach. He ends up in Hawaii on an interesting journey of self-discovery and in doing so realizes just how small the universe truly can be. Author Piers Anthony called it "mildly entertaining," which was a huge compliment considering how stringent he is at reviewing books.
In any case, I hope to spend some time doing some traveling soon and add some real-life adventures. What would be the best island for rustic camping/backpacking in Hawaii?
Glad to be part of the fold.
(If anyone is interested to find out more about The Fin by Rob Feight, jump on over to Amazon.com) http://www.amazon.com/The-Fin-Rob-Feight/dp/1495960315
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 #VASHIKARAN_SPECIALIST_BABA_JI (( +91-9780135769 )) ALL PROBLEM SOLUTION >>
- 2 (( +91-9780135769 )) LOVE PROBLEM SOLUTION >>
- 3 Proposed Los Angeles itinerary, almost exclusively without a car
- 4 Breckenridge, Estes Park, and Fort Collins in May
- 5 NYC For The Day
- 6 NEW ORLEANS AND CAJUN COUNTRY...A WEEK-LONG FOOD QUEST
- 7 Tour of the Grand Circle USA .HELP!
- 8 SW Colorado-help with details please
- 9 Senior citizens traveling as groupl
- 10 Cross Country Road Trip VA - San Francisco
- 11 Laguna Beach Hotel
- 12 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 13 Seattle or Portland or Vancouver?
- 14 US whole month of January where to
- 15 Need help nailing down the details
- 16 What do you think of my Yellowstone itinerary - August 2017?
- 17 Inexpensive, Good Indian Food NYC
- 18 Hotel near Westlake Village California
- 19 Roof Top Bars Opinions: NYC
- 20 See Alaska by train
- 21 Telluride and Silverton
- 22 Planning Visit to Plains, GA
- 23 West to East Coast in 10 days
- 24 Northeast/Mid-Atlantics States History/Beach Vacation
- 25 Accomodations Near Glacier Park, Montana
Hello All -