Hello All -
I'm looking to expand my horizons and do a few trips around-the-world to places like Japan, Australia, and the islands of Hawaii. The closest I've come so far is having my first book published, The Fin, about a man in his late twenties named, Zach. He ends up in Hawaii on an interesting journey of self-discovery and in doing so realizes just how small the universe truly can be. Author Piers Anthony called it "mildly entertaining," which was a huge compliment considering how stringent he is at reviewing books.
In any case, I hope to spend some time doing some traveling soon and add some real-life adventures. What would be the best island for rustic camping/backpacking in Hawaii?
Glad to be part of the fold.
(If anyone is interested to find out more about The Fin by Rob Feight, jump on over to Amazon.com) http://www.amazon.com/The-Fin-Rob-Feight/dp/1495960315
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 ++1800 927 2480 QuickBooks PRO Customer Service Number
- 2 Short warm weather family vacation in January or February
- 3 Rhode Island Get Away
- 4 Great Lakes extended road trip
- 5 Hotel location Albuquerque
- 6 Adirondacks trip repot
- 7 Queen Anne or Belltown Hotel
- 8 New England Tour
- 9 Carmel CA lodging
- 10 Driving CA 395
- 11 Pacific Grove/Carmel CA area
- 12 Yosemite - importance of staying in park?
- 13 Hotel Picks - Kauai
- 14 2 Grannies, 2 parents & 1 three-yr-old
- 15 Avis or Budget from LAX
- 16 Saint Lawrence River Seaway
- 17 Maui and Kauai
- 18 50th Anniversary ocean stay with luxuries?
- 19 Glacier National Park 2018
- 20 Hawaii wedding
- 21 I-84 Columbia Gorge
- 22 Suggestions for Sedona and Grand Canyon
- 23 Los Angeles Area Restaurants - 2017 Edition
- 24 Looking for areas to live? Commuting to Palo Alto
- 25 Philadelphia Traffic Help
Hello All -