Hello All -
I'm looking to expand my horizons and do a few trips around-the-world to places like Japan, Australia, and the islands of Hawaii. The closest I've come so far is having my first book published, The Fin, about a man in his late twenties named, Zach. He ends up in Hawaii on an interesting journey of self-discovery and in doing so realizes just how small the universe truly can be. Author Piers Anthony called it "mildly entertaining," which was a huge compliment considering how stringent he is at reviewing books.
In any case, I hope to spend some time doing some traveling soon and add some real-life adventures. What would be the best island for rustic camping/backpacking in Hawaii?
Glad to be part of the fold.
(If anyone is interested to find out more about The Fin by Rob Feight, jump on over to Amazon.com) http://www.amazon.com/The-Fin-Rob-Feight/dp/1495960315
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Hotel/Itinerary Washington DC, Family of 5
- 2 Yosemite Hike
- 3 Any Cheaper way to fly into Jackson Hole?
- 4 July camping Cayo Costa State Park
- 5 Yellowstone/GTNP trip booked! Now need tour advice please.
- 6 Uber Ride from LV to South Rim, Grand Canyon?
- 7 Bucket List
- 8 Late winter road trip Deep South
- 9 NYC hotel w/great room view for 30th anniv.
- 10 Colorado Hiking in September
- 11 DC area hotel for end of June...
- 12 Is Fox Rent A Car any good?
- 13 Thanksgiving Road trip California
- 14 Yosemite and surrounding for WINTER 2017: DO NEED HELP!
- 15 Your thoughts on Brooklyn Heights
- 16 Which area on Maui for hotel?
- 17 You think the Rainbow Room is worth a visit?
- 18 Has anyone been to the Carlysle Lounge lately?
- 19 Looking for fun classy lounge/bar to visit
- 20 Food and drink associated with D.C.?
- 21 48 Hours in NYC
- 22 Travel advice from Cincinnati to West Coast
- 23 Exploring, hiking, camping trip
- 24 The District by Hilton Club
- 25 Which island for teens
Hello All -