Hello All -
I'm looking to expand my horizons and do a few trips around-the-world to places like Japan, Australia, and the islands of Hawaii. The closest I've come so far is having my first book published, The Fin, about a man in his late twenties named, Zach. He ends up in Hawaii on an interesting journey of self-discovery and in doing so realizes just how small the universe truly can be. Author Piers Anthony called it "mildly entertaining," which was a huge compliment considering how stringent he is at reviewing books.
In any case, I hope to spend some time doing some traveling soon and add some real-life adventures. What would be the best island for rustic camping/backpacking in Hawaii?
Glad to be part of the fold.
(If anyone is interested to find out more about The Fin by Rob Feight, jump on over to Amazon.com) http://www.amazon.com/The-Fin-Rob-Feight/dp/1495960315
Hello All -
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 2 San Fran to Las Vegas drive
- 3 California road trip
- 4 Seattle, Portland, and day trips all around
- 5 Atascadero -> Pacific Grove -> San Francisco
- 6 Keystone, CO & area - inside activities?
- 7 Amtrak Train from California to Oregon or Washington
- 8 Hiking Arches or Canyonlands National Park in fall?
- 9 Another Southwest Airlines Early Bird Question
- 10 Road Trip SW
- 11 Kauai -- Music Lovers!!!
- 12 Gulf Shores Restaurants
- 13 Yosemite Fire
- 14 Day trip to CT from NYC
- 15 Los Angeles itinerary for August trip
- 16 Lodging - Yosemite
- 17 3 weeks covering SF, Monterey, Lake Isabella, Las Vegas and LA (Disney)
- 18 Mesa Verde National Park - a Photo Album on Flickr
- 19 A weekend escape around cooperstown ny
- 20 Place to Grab a Bite to Eat near Wilmington train station?
- 21 Relocating Tips - Mild Weather, Good Schools, Low Cost of Living
- 22 An RV trip along the coast
- 23 Yellowstone 3 day itinerary advice
- 24 Trip Report: New York City July 25-27, 2014
- 25 Help w/ River Cruise Company-OH to Mississippi-end@New Orleans-Fall 2014