Hello All -
I'm looking to expand my horizons and do a few trips around-the-world to places like Japan, Australia, and the islands of Hawaii. The closest I've come so far is having my first book published, The Fin, about a man in his late twenties named, Zach. He ends up in Hawaii on an interesting journey of self-discovery and in doing so realizes just how small the universe truly can be. Author Piers Anthony called it "mildly entertaining," which was a huge compliment considering how stringent he is at reviewing books.
In any case, I hope to spend some time doing some traveling soon and add some real-life adventures. What would be the best island for rustic camping/backpacking in Hawaii?
Glad to be part of the fold.
(If anyone is interested to find out more about The Fin by Rob Feight, jump on over to Amazon.com) http://www.amazon.com/The-Fin-Rob-Feight/dp/1495960315
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Parking and trolley for Rubicon Trail hike by Lake Tahoe
- 2 Need Rochester, NY, advice please
- 3 Possibly moving from Pittsburgh to Raleigh, need help!!
- 4 Help! I goofed up my Grand Canyon trip planning!
- 5 Napa Valley Bachelorette Party!
- 6 GTG Boston-Cambridge July 12
- 7 Help- Penn Station to JFK/Layover help
- 8 Food Tours
- 9 Road Trip Ideas
- 10 Holland Tunnel to The Roosevelt Hotel
- 11 2 Week West Coast Travel with Family
- 12 How to break up trip between San Francisco and Laguna Niguel
- 13 NYC to Washington by train
- 14 15 days driving through California
- 15 Boothbay or Camden, Maine?
- 16 Cape Cod to Boston - any mass transit?
- 17 My Topic Title Child-friendly hotel, Long Island NY
- 18 UPDATED 10 days in Cali: SD to SF
- 19 Temecula to Monterey road trip options
- 20 Oregon Itinerary Critique, please.
- 21 Where to Stay in San Francisco for one night
- 22 North Truro, Ma
- 23 What to do with teenagers in Napa and Mendocino
- 24 University of Arkansas with 14yr old boys in May. What else should we see?
- 25 Fort Myers Beach vs Naples Beach
Hello All -