Hello All -
I'm looking to expand my horizons and do a few trips around-the-world to places like Japan, Australia, and the islands of Hawaii. The closest I've come so far is having my first book published, The Fin, about a man in his late twenties named, Zach. He ends up in Hawaii on an interesting journey of self-discovery and in doing so realizes just how small the universe truly can be. Author Piers Anthony called it "mildly entertaining," which was a huge compliment considering how stringent he is at reviewing books.
In any case, I hope to spend some time doing some traveling soon and add some real-life adventures. What would be the best island for rustic camping/backpacking in Hawaii?
Glad to be part of the fold.
(If anyone is interested to find out more about The Fin by Rob Feight, jump on over to Amazon.com) http://www.amazon.com/The-Fin-Rob-Feight/dp/1495960315
Hello All -
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Seattle Hyatts
- 2 Need help with Yellowstone and area starting in SLC
- 3 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 4 Suggestions for road trip with children from Birmingham, AL to Grand Canyon
- 5 Trip to the Adirondacks
- 6 Best beach in San Diego for family vacation ages 8-16
- 7 San Diego - wher to stay
- 8 California road trip
- 9 Mountain hiking in the US for kids - Fall/Spring . . .
- 10 Camping in the Adirondacks
- 11 LA, San Diego and San Francisco in 8 days -- can/should we try?
- 12 Flights from Bay Area to Orlando, Florida
- 13 Boston Logan airport to Salem MA
- 14 Berkshires in late October
- 15 2 day in Adirondack park
- 16 No accomodation in Hana...should we forget about it?
- 17 Half Moon Bay, CA - stay there or go to Napa Valley?
- 18 NYC Clubs for live music
- 19 Mesa Verde
- 20 ONP-San Juan Islds or Victoria-Seattle - what's best itinerary for 8 days?
- 21 Relocating Tips - Mild Weather, Good Schools, Low Cost of Living
- 22 Alaska trip -Labor Day weekend
- 23 Three Days In Portland, Maine
- 24 LUNCH IN ORLANDO, FL
- 25 Vail or Aspen in summertime?