Looking to plan some full days in the Portland area. Was thinking a morning hike followed by a vineyard would be awesome. Is there a good pairing for that? We will have a car to go to both, and we are more of red wine drinkers then white drinkers but in general just love good wine! (and good hiking)
Also, I want to do a day trip to New river gorge and fort hood. Is that doable in one day? What are the best hikes/things to see there? Would we fit a vineyard in on that day?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Help finalize my Colorado activities & lodging
- 2 Does the "Real USA" (still) exist?
- 3 New York overnight - dinner & after choices
- 4 The Big Island, Kauai, and Maui: A Songdoc Trip Report
- 5 Trip Report - San Francisco advise for 1st timers like us!!
- 6 Florida Family vacation in California
- 7 New York City Christmas 2015
- 8 Los Angeles 4 nghts/5days
- 9 Yosemite Visit
- 10 Santa Cruz downtown to San Jose Airport via public transit
- 11 Family trip to San Diego. Itinerary help!
- 12 NYC itinerary 5 days
- 13 50th in Hawaii
- 14 Philadelphia to Sunset, SC via I81 and others
- 15 6 days in Boston - review itinerary & other recs needed
- 16 Seattle to Portland- ideas for places to stay?
- 17 Looking for suggestions for Washington state weekend getaways
- 18 Miami Transportation Mid-Beach to South Beach
- 19 Our Badlands, Black Hills, Yellowstone Adventure, June 2015
- 20 Hilton Head restaurants
- 21 Las Vegas
- 22 Driving from New York to Atlanta,Ga
- 23 Build a Chicago itinerary?
- 24 Broadway Banter revived, Spring 2015!
- 25 traveling to Nashville