Looking to plan some full days in the Portland area. Was thinking a morning hike followed by a vineyard would be awesome. Is there a good pairing for that? We will have a car to go to both, and we are more of red wine drinkers then white drinkers but in general just love good wine! (and good hiking)
Also, I want to do a day trip to New river gorge and fort hood. Is that doable in one day? What are the best hikes/things to see there? Would we fit a vineyard in on that day?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Washington DC Trip in December with Small Children
- 2 Advertising Sublets in NYC Now Illegal - Air BnB Has Pulled Listings
- 3 DC restaurant report
- 4 Warmth in December without Zika??
- 5 Neue Galerie
- 6 LA! Active, FUN couple - area to stay/itenerary
- 7 SF with school-age kids -- too much to choose!
- 8 Thoughts on our Palm Springs Plans
- 9 Polynesian Cultural Centre
- 10 Philadelphia - Safe?
- 11 Arizona in winter
- 12 SF-Yosemite-Monterey Peninsula
- 13 The famous SF -> Seattle road trip
- 14 2016/17 Ski Season Opens
- 15 NYC bus tour suggestions
- 16 Arizona in late January
- 17 A Few Days in Asheville
- 18 University of Florida, Gainesville Breakfast Spot
- 19 Going to Oahu December 1-8
- 20 trip repor 5th-8th October
- 21 Key West
- 22 Glacier and Grand Tetons: June or July
- 23 Savannah and Charleston over New Years.
- 24 moving to Florida
- 25 HELP! Solo road trip - the Deep south - Hints & Tips needed!