Looking to plan some full days in the Portland area. Was thinking a morning hike followed by a vineyard would be awesome. Is there a good pairing for that? We will have a car to go to both, and we are more of red wine drinkers then white drinkers but in general just love good wine! (and good hiking)
Also, I want to do a day trip to New river gorge and fort hood. Is that doable in one day? What are the best hikes/things to see there? Would we fit a vineyard in on that day?
Hiking and Vineyard Outside of Portland
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Grand Circle & Wyoming
- 2 Philly sports fans: bar needed...and running route.
- 3 Here's how I spent my 3 hour layover in Washington, DC
- 4 Oahu ideas
- 5 Feedback on Palm Springs with Kids Itinerary
- 6 Vacation rentals in Tucson
- 7 Key Largo, FL
- 8 Death Valley in June in a motorhome
- 9 Death Valley in June
- 10 travel up the coast from San Franciso to Seattle
- 11 Your favorite Glacier NP lodging and itinerary help
- 12 Rodeo Near Tulsa or Woodward?
- 13 San Diego grocery stores
- 14 Gatlinburg Tennessee Itinerary suggestions
- 15 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 16 Yes it's March, but let's talk Christmas destinations!
- 17 West Coast Bound End of March
- 18 Planning help for honeymoon - likely Maui and the big island of Hawaii
- 19 Southern California Dining Guide - 2014/2015
- 20 Need an interesting place for one night near Memphis
- 21 Nude Beaches- Positive or Negative Experience?
- 22 Buy GoPro Hero3
- 23 Down to three New York City hotels for December visit
- 24 Huntington Beach - hostels?
- 25 Roadtrip Across the Country