Looking to plan some full days in the Portland area. Was thinking a morning hike followed by a vineyard would be awesome. Is there a good pairing for that? We will have a car to go to both, and we are more of red wine drinkers then white drinkers but in general just love good wine! (and good hiking)
Also, I want to do a day trip to New river gorge and fort hood. Is that doable in one day? What are the best hikes/things to see there? Would we fit a vineyard in on that day?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 YAHOO@ Password Reset CONTACT ☎ 1:888:482:3831 Tec*h 24/7
- 2 Sad News for Maine Lobster Lovers
- 3 Roadtrippin on Route 66
- 4 Help plan my trip please
- 5 Hotel Choice Chicago: Loop or Magnificent Mile?
- 6 6 Days in California - Advice Needed for first timer!
- 7 Maine Lobster Rolls
- 8 florida gulf coast
- 9 Yosemite vs. Yellowstone
- 10 Heading to Asheville, NC
- 11 Chicago: Hotel Monaco, Swissotel, Sofitel?
- 12 Maui, early August
- 13 Going to the sun road open
- 14 Family Trip advice please?!
- 15 Alaska trip itinerary
- 16 Day hikes in Yosemite for family of 4 (2 teens)
- 17 Must see places around Burlington, VT
- 18 Where to take mom for 70th birthday?
- 19 Tioga Pass opening this week!
- 20 Nevada and California: Vegas/SF/Monterey
- 21 Road trip advice needed please
- 22 Willamette Valley to PDX--what are the options?
- 23 Is this too Ambitious? Utah parks & Grand Canyon
- 24 Week of July 4th in Hamptons. First-timer, bday dinner...
- 25 Best Vegas hotel with 12 & 15 year olds