Looking to plan some full days in the Portland area. Was thinking a morning hike followed by a vineyard would be awesome. Is there a good pairing for that? We will have a car to go to both, and we are more of red wine drinkers then white drinkers but in general just love good wine! (and good hiking)
Also, I want to do a day trip to New river gorge and fort hood. Is that doable in one day? What are the best hikes/things to see there? Would we fit a vineyard in on that day?
Hiking and Vineyard Outside of Portland
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Christmas cruise in Hawaii
- 2 Wedding in Hawaii
- 3 Houseboat on Lake Powell
- 4 rain in Kauai
- 5 Grand Staircase Esclante National Monument
- 6 Alaska cruise and land
- 7 Antelope Canyon. Tour form Page or just show up there and pick a guide ?
- 8 Alaska Itinerary/Suggestions
- 9 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 10 NEW YORK CITY!!!
- 11 Camping Summer of 2015 Yellowstone? Yosemite? GT?
- 12 Where to go in Maine?
- 13 Jersey City Parking
- 14 Hotel in Santa Barbara
- 15 Autumn stay on Cape Cod
- 16 SF to DR? WTH!
- 17 Kennebunkport and....?
- 18 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 19 NYC Itinerary Help
- 20 WISCONSIN
- 21 VRBO/Airbnb rental status in San Francisco
- 22 Washington DC Self Planned Walking Tour
- 23 Baggage on United and Delta Flights
- 24 Washington DC in May for 4 days
- 25 Washington, D.C. trip report...