Looking to plan some full days in the Portland area. Was thinking a morning hike followed by a vineyard would be awesome. Is there a good pairing for that? We will have a car to go to both, and we are more of red wine drinkers then white drinkers but in general just love good wine! (and good hiking)
Also, I want to do a day trip to New river gorge and fort hood. Is that doable in one day? What are the best hikes/things to see there? Would we fit a vineyard in on that day?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 San Francisco to LA road trip
- 2 Charleston and Savannah
- 3 Portland-Seattle and lots more: Itinerary comments requested
- 4 From NYC to DC...Bus Questions
- 5 Western USA instead of XC road trip - Qs
- 6 Denver CO what to do arriving at 8am
- 7 Franklin, TN
- 8 Restaurants in or close to Cary, North Carolina
- 9 Alaska Road Trip (Anchorage-Denali-Valdez)
- 10 Restaurants in Kiawah Island, SC
- 11 Road Trip Loop San Fran south to Monterey - then -east
- 12 For anyone driving I-5 thru central CA in the next week . . .
- 13 Driving Salt Lake to Chicago
- 14 Route Dr. - FLA speed traps?
- 15 Alaska or northwestern states
- 16 San Diego, Yosemite, Napa
- 17 Cody, WY --suggestions for short stop?
- 18 Tranquility Bay or Cheeca Lodge?
- 19 ALASKA FOR 7 DAYS
- 20 Mini Honeymoon in Philadelphia
- 21 Any one found a fee free ATM around Point Pleasant, NJ area?
- 22 6 week West USA Family driving trip
- 23 Advise on trip
- 24 Best time to visit alaska
- 25 help getting through mobile, al