A friend is going to Gatlinburg area 11/17 through 11/22. She wants to hike one or both of these trails (travelling alone) while there. Someone she knows was very upset about her hiking them alone (not sure why). These trails have always been well populated when we were there, but we have never gone at this time of the year. Appreciate any comments or opinions that I can pass on to her.
hiking Abrams Falls or Laurel Falls alone
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Nude Beaches- Positive or Negative Experience?
- 2 Buy GoPro Hero3
- 3 FLORIDA CONDO--seeking general advice
- 4 Vacation rentals in Tucson
- 5 Down to three New York City hotels for December visit
- 6 Huntington Beach - hostels?
- 7 Gatlinburg Tennessee Itinerary suggestions
- 8 Roadtrip Across the Country
- 9 Best places to move to Florida?
- 10 Need an interesting place for one night near Memphis
- 11 Juneau May 8th
- 12 Memphis or Chattanooga for family
- 13 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 14 Southern California Dining Guide - 2014/2015
- 15 Help for an upcoming NYC trip.
- 16 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 17 Honeymoon - Maui and Oahu for first timers Oct 2014
- 18 driver for airport pick up in NY
- 19 Rental car drop before entering NYC
- 20 West Coast Bound End of March
- 21 Help with Northeast vacation strategy
- 22 Rodeo Near Tulsa or Woodward?
- 23 Your Help with Must Sees in Southern Arizona
- 24 Salt Lake City, Utah
- 25 Question about Miami travel