A friend is going to Gatlinburg area 11/17 through 11/22. She wants to hike one or both of these trails (travelling alone) while there. Someone she knows was very upset about her hiking them alone (not sure why). These trails have always been well populated when we were there, but we have never gone at this time of the year. Appreciate any comments or opinions that I can pass on to her.
hiking Abrams Falls or Laurel Falls alone
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 WISCONSIN
- 2 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 3 Kennebunkport and....?
- 4 Jersey City Parking
- 5 Spring Break in California: San Francisco, Yosemite and up the coast
- 6 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 7 Best Glacier viewing (by boat) from Seward or Whittier
- 8 Travel West Coast
- 9 Cute towns in VIrginia for boutique shopping and restaurants
- 10 2 weeks in FL, Savannah and Charleston
- 11 recommended cheaper hotels around thanksgiving
- 12 An overnight stay in NYC to see 2 shows
- 13 Sampling Ethnic Las Vegas trip report
- 14 Colorado in the summer!
- 15 Where to go in Maine?
- 16 My Boston weekend...killing time near MGH
- 17 Alaska- cruise or land? and most scenic areas?
- 18 New York City Restaurants
- 19 Hotels in LA ... I know...how long is a piece of string type question...
- 20 traveling Amtrak cross country
- 21 Favorite Washington, DC restaurants
- 22 Napa Girls Getaway - Need hotel advice
- 23 Seeking advice from year round Tucson residents
- 24 Place for a drink where kids are allowed? An NYC question.
- 25 Grand Staircase Esclante National Monument