We are in Albuquerque until Saturday and are looking for hikes around the area that can compare to Tent Rocks! Our boys ages 10, 11 & 12 loved Tent Rocks and want to do something like that again today. We decided not to go to Acoma Pueblo and are looking for fun things to do. We have been to Santa Fe, Bandelier, tram, Tent Rocks..and are hoping the balloon fiesta activities are still on tonight but want to do something in the meantime.. Ideas?!
Hikes around Abq
- 1 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 2 Taking a Road trip Memphis through to Smokey Mtns.
- 3 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 4 Which Florida Key to snorkel?
- 5 Where to stay for a Baltimore/DC trip
- 6 Hollywood with 17yr old son
- 7 New Yorkers Live Longer - Health Initiatives Seem to Work
- 8 hotel near Met NYC
- 9 Oahu Information
- 10 Trip Report: New Orleans, Nov. 20 - 25, 2013
- 11 Best Cirque du Soleil show in Vegas 14 and 11 yo boys?
- 12 Warm and don't Drive
- 13 driving route to disneyland, Anaheim
- 14 Historic District Hotel, St. Augustine, Florida, February
- 15 Any additions to my general plan for 2 night stay in Jacksonville (no car)?
- 16 Hotel near Public Theater
- 17 suewoo and any other Charleston, SC experts
- 18 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 19 One day in Washington DC
- 20 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 21 Eataly in Chicago -- Coming Soon!
- 22 Disney Florida - Which parks to go for 1.5 days?
- 23 Tucson First Week or Last Week of March
- 24 San Antonio
- 25 Key West on NYE