We are in Albuquerque until Saturday and are looking for hikes around the area that can compare to Tent Rocks! Our boys ages 10, 11 & 12 loved Tent Rocks and want to do something like that again today. We decided not to go to Acoma Pueblo and are looking for fun things to do. We have been to Santa Fe, Bandelier, tram, Tent Rocks..and are hoping the balloon fiesta activities are still on tonight but want to do something in the meantime.. Ideas?!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 오션파라다이스 ⊙☏홈 피 -KTX449.컴 ⊙
- 2 황금성 ▣ 홈피:【 ' m k 2 8 9 컴 ' 】
- 3 Pacific Grove for 5 or 6 nights
- 4 Cleveland West Side Market
- 5 Recent Spam Attacks
- 6 Santa Fe, New Mexico looking for a house
- 7 Boston hotel in May - Suburb and using the T-line
- 8 Is Yosemite worth going too in July?
- 9 Driving from Glacier National Park to Hood River
- 10 Heading to Asheville, NC
- 11 HAWAII- best islands at xmas time
- 12 Maui - luau question
- 13 Looking for advice on my hitchhike trip plan
- 14 LA/ Santa Monica with boyfriend and another couple!
- 15 Family trip Las Vegas to Zion, Bryce, Page, GC and Sedona?
- 16 Las vegas hotel off the beaten path
- 17 Zurich airport connections
- 18 I95 or I81 to Florida from NJ on Memorial Day Weekend Friday?
- 19 NEW ORLEANS AND CAJUN COUNTRY...A WEEK-LONG FOOD QUEST
- 20 Miami airport--safety??
- 21 Mesa Verde National Park Colorado
- 22 Cape Cod summer vacation
- 23 Things to do in Toronto
- 24 San Fran & Monterey Bay with Tweens
- 25 How Much??-Taxi from Atlanta airport to Emory University