We are in Albuquerque until Saturday and are looking for hikes around the area that can compare to Tent Rocks! Our boys ages 10, 11 & 12 loved Tent Rocks and want to do something like that again today. We decided not to go to Acoma Pueblo and are looking for fun things to do. We have been to Santa Fe, Bandelier, tram, Tent Rocks..and are hoping the balloon fiesta activities are still on tonight but want to do something in the meantime.. Ideas?!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 USA October 2016
- 2 Drive from Denver to Yellowstone in 1 day?
- 3 Yellowstone or Yosemite in August?
- 4 Redwood National Forest
- 5 Asheville+Charleston+Savannah
- 6 Springfield, Illinois and no car. Worth a slight detour?
- 7 College Tour: Harvard, MIT, and Yale
- 8 Camping in Yellowstone? Good idea for a family?
- 9 How many days to spend in San Francisco, LA & Las vegas?
- 10 Itinary for Maui - help please
- 11 New Orleans on Easter Sunday - parade and church?
- 12 Kings and Sequoia.
- 13 Uber and Miami
- 14 Renting a car in miami, fl
- 15 Help formulate itinerary for Florida keys
- 16 BRAVOFLY - SCAM
- 17 Austin and ?, Texas Family Spring Break 2015 - Trying again
- 18 New Orleants dining
- 19 Springtime in Florida
- 20 Best Places to Start Backpacking
- 21 14 day road trip from Birmingham Alabama to Yellowstone part
- 22 new orleans in july
- 23 Indoor Parking at JFK?
- 24 Jazz Fest shuttle buses
- 25 Need ideas for 3-4 day getaway from Cincinnati