We are in Albuquerque until Saturday and are looking for hikes around the area that can compare to Tent Rocks! Our boys ages 10, 11 & 12 loved Tent Rocks and want to do something like that again today. We decided not to go to Acoma Pueblo and are looking for fun things to do. We have been to Santa Fe, Bandelier, tram, Tent Rocks..and are hoping the balloon fiesta activities are still on tonight but want to do something in the meantime.. Ideas?!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 What car service?
- 2 Myrtle Beach hotels that meet my specific criteria
- 3 Where should I drop off rental car near Boston?
- 4 Seattle, Las Vegas and Salt Lake
- 5 Today it rained…on the road in the PNW
- 6 New Years Eve in NYC
- 7 which airport when going to Stamford,CT?
- 8 Maine in May?
- 9 Savannah and Charleston over New Years.
- 10 Oakland airport...your opinions please...
- 11 SF with school-age kids -- too much to choose!
- 12 Quick Honeymoon ideas for Nov?
- 13 Denali
- 14 Cruise Ship Schedule by City
- 15 The Williamsburg Wedding
- 16 Broadway Banter? Fall 2016 - calling HowardR
- 17 Harpers Ferry weekend
- 18 HELP! Solo road trip - the Deep south - Hints & Tips needed!
- 19 Suggestions for Philadelphia
- 20 Bed and Breakfast
- 21 Weekend Getaway with Sights and Horsebackriding Help!!
- 22 New England Winter get away with older kids
- 23 Route from South Rim Grand Canyon to Moab?
- 24 DCArea GTG April 2017
- 25 Looking for a Bed and breakfast