We (two 50ish couples) are booked at Phantom Ranch for one night in mid-February. The more I read, the more scared I get I know it is difficult to generalize but will it be full-blown winter at that time of year and will the hiking be icy and snowy and difficult (slightly worried about falling to my death as I'm a klutz)???? Anyone hiked down in February or can anyone give me an idea of the conditions of the hike at that time of year? Thanks!
Hike down the Grand Canyon in February?
View all United States activity »
- 1 a very short, uneventful trip report of our 10 days in south Kona
- 2 Paul Rabe - A West Chester Question
- 3 a very short trip report of our 10 days on the Big Island
- 4 PRIDE OF AMERICA
- 5 Ohare Clearing Customs from VIE Sat May 24 @ 1:30pm for 3:10pm flight
- 6 Hotel near Public Theater
- 7 Viginia Jan 18-21st
- 8 Heard Les Miz is Returning - Production Any Good
- 9 NOLA 10th Anniv. Suggestions?
- 10 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 11 Broadway Banter: The Fall, 2013 edition
- 12 US West Coast - Car or Camper
- 13 Warm and don't Drive
- 14 Philadelphia or Chicago
- 15 DETROIT'S BEAUTIFUL SIDE
- 16 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 17 Taking a Road trip Memphis through to Smokey Mtns.
- 18 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 19 Savanah Sojourn
- 20 What is the United Lounge like at LAX?
- 21 Our first trip to the USA: What a holiday it has been!
- 22 Easter Holiday on Kauai with 10 year old daughter
- 23 Old Fall River Road closed in Rocky Mountain National Park through 2014
- 24 Inexpensive Weekend Getaway- New England
- 25 Family holiday to Hawaii - which islands?