We (two 50ish couples) are booked at Phantom Ranch for one night in mid-February. The more I read, the more scared I get I know it is difficult to generalize but will it be full-blown winter at that time of year and will the hiking be icy and snowy and difficult (slightly worried about falling to my death as I'm a klutz)???? Anyone hiked down in February or can anyone give me an idea of the conditions of the hike at that time of year? Thanks!
Hike down the Grand Canyon in February?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 A trip to the SW: Not rushed, do it all, perfect time of year.
- 2 Young Couple Needs Apartment Rental Advice in/around Orlando
- 3 Best way to spend a few hours in Greater Los Angeles?
- 4 Philadelphia accommodation thoughts
- 5 Need beach location for summer family reunion.
- 6 New Orleans pictures
- 7 Is It Possible - One Post for MT, UT, WY in a Week?
- 8 Dining in Manhattan
- 9 Fastest and Safest (least snow) X-Country Route from Lake Tahoe to NC?
- 10 Help?! I-40 or I-20 across Southeast US this week? (Construction delays?)
- 11 Manhattan Marriott Property December
- 12 Photo trip log from Grand Wailea
- 13 Big Bend National Park - 3 days January itinerary?
- 14 Sunnen Lake, MO
- 15 san fran sightseeing
- 16 attraction/tour ticket purchase
- 17 American Honeymoon in March
- 18 Chicago in early summer, what to do with our car
- 19 Need Help Finding the Right Spot to Ring in 2015 on the East Coast!
- 20 planning trip to Hawaii, Limited Budget
- 21 Vintage NYC Subway Cars in operation for the 2014 Holiday season
- 22 Best Route into NW Washington DC
- 23 Help! Need a good road trip idea from SF for Thanksgiving
- 24 New Orleans
- 25 Hotel in Miami and parking ?