We (two 50ish couples) are booked at Phantom Ranch for one night in mid-February. The more I read, the more scared I get I know it is difficult to generalize but will it be full-blown winter at that time of year and will the hiking be icy and snowy and difficult (slightly worried about falling to my death as I'm a klutz)???? Anyone hiked down in February or can anyone give me an idea of the conditions of the hike at that time of year? Thanks!
Hike down the Grand Canyon in February?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Side Show is a must-see show on Broadway
- 2 A Week in Naples Florida--Much Ado About Food (and Wine)
- 3 Gulf coast - Naples, Sanibel Island, Marco Island or Fort Meyers, which one
- 4 Philadelphia accommodation thoughts
- 5 NYC to LA road trip - Buy or rent a car?
- 6 Martha's Vineyard Sailing
- 7 san fran sightseeing
- 8 Yellowstone in the winter?
- 9 Washington and Oregon Fall vacation 2015
- 10 Transportation from Newark to Midtown Hotel
- 11 NYC Department Store Windows for Christmas - Ready, Set, Go
- 12 Public transportation in Salem MA
- 13 Las Vegas to Grand Canyon, February
- 14 American Honeymoon in March
- 15 Best way to spend a few hours in Greater Los Angeles?
- 16 A trip to the SW: Not rushed, do it all, perfect time of year.
- 17 4 week family trip ideas
- 18 Public Transportation to DC and NY from Baltimore Area
- 19 Boston in winter?
- 20 best places to visit in winter through WV to North Carolina
- 21 Elephant Man Preview on Broadway with Bradley Cooper
- 22 Accommodation New Orleans LA
- 23 Transportation from Seattle to Vancouver BC
- 24 San Diego/ Baja / Desert / Vegas/ Mexico
- 25 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15