We (two 50ish couples) are booked at Phantom Ranch for one night in mid-February. The more I read, the more scared I get I know it is difficult to generalize but will it be full-blown winter at that time of year and will the hiking be icy and snowy and difficult (slightly worried about falling to my death as I'm a klutz)???? Anyone hiked down in February or can anyone give me an idea of the conditions of the hike at that time of year? Thanks!
Hike down the Grand Canyon in February?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Zion Shuttle Bus Info
- 2 Acoma vs. Taos Pueblos
- 3 Maine in latter half of September
- 4 Grand Marais?
- 5 Scottsdale, Sedona, Grand Canyon
- 6 Mukilteo to Whidbey Is. via Deception Pass & a ferry return??
- 7 Please help with four days in Boston-Cambridge-Salem
- 8 D.C. restaurants for families.
- 9 Colorado trip
- 10 First visit in New Mexico
- 11 roast beef dinner in Manhattan
- 12 Business trip SFO - LAX and Standard Hotel
- 13 10 day Northern California Itinerary
- 14 Cape cod and Acadia
- 15 Where is the best shrimp on Oahu
- 16 Seattle to LA (or not).
- 17 Cross country back roads from Ortonville MN to Las Cruces NM
- 18 trip outside of San Francisco with kids
- 19 Minneapolis hotel - special occasion
- 20 Central US goecaching trip via Amtrak
- 21 Grand Teton in October
- 22 Trip Update: Road trip from GA to NY on student budget
- 23 adams morgan - safety
- 24 How much to tip for Free tour on Foot
- 25 Minneapolis-Where to stay?