We are planning a stay in The Highlands, North Carolina. Our interests are hiking, biking, white water rafting , swimming and finding bargains on antiques and flea market items. How is this place and can you recomend any lodges and/or cabins? We are not in to the typical tourist attractions such as Cherokee and Gatlinburg. Please give an objective opinion of this area and its scenery.
Highlands, North Carolina
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Road Trip SW
- 2 Los Angeles itinerary for August trip
- 3 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 4 Day trip to CT from NYC
- 5 3 days, 4 nights in Denver
- 6 Day Cruise from Whittier or Steward?
- 7 moving to florida
- 8 Atascadero -> Pacific Grove -> San Francisco
- 9 Boston to Chicago drive (things to do)
- 10 Driving the BRP.....Virginia or North Carolina?
- 11 Santa Barbara, California
- 12 Chicago coffee shop/breakfast
- 13 Itinerary opinions
- 14 San Francisco - Stu Dudley's Recommendations
- 15 Yosemite Fire -Contingency Plan
- 16 Keystone, CO & area - inside activities?
- 17 Charlotte restaurant help
- 18 Help me o plan a trip from Calary to US
- 19 Ideas for 1st time trip to LA/Santa Monica/Hollywood with 16 yr old
- 20 Another Californian Odyssey (June/July 2014)
- 21 I want to visit the india particular north east india ?
- 22 Another Southwest Airlines Early Bird Question
- 23 Zion Narrows - Relatively Easy / Suitable for Older Folks?
- 24 Chicago trip
- 25 Vegas - Grand Canyon - Tucson