We're facing a somewhat unplanned drive from Lincoln, Nebraska to Seattle over a 4 day period in a couple of weeks. Does anyone have any fun or fave places for food or sleep in western Nebraska, or the southern Black Hills (cutting up to I-90 near Rapid City)? How about northeastern Wyoming or central Montana? Not our first time in these areas, but always interested in unusual detours or local attractions. Been to Deadwood, Sturgis, Custer battlefield, etc. and will probably stop en route again. Any close encounters lately at Devil's Tower? Thanks for any ideas.
High plains highlights?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Wisconsin Dells, Lake Geneva or Door county for a family vacation?
- 2 Any edits? San Antonio & Austin Itinerary Dec 31st-Jan 5th or 6th
- 3 Philadelphia Airport Hotels with Extended Parking
- 4 Hang out, Low Key, Getaway Area?
- 5 Best non-tourist trap restaurants in South Beach
- 6 Help needed from USA experts... where to?
- 7 The Sagamore - Winter Activities
- 8 fly fishing spring break - warm weather
- 9 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 10 3 weeks in USA in February -- final post before booking hotels
- 11 Portsmouth NH to NYC
- 12 Lake Rabun Hotel
- 13 Dinner in Miami
- 14 Orlando to Savannah
- 15 Tipping advice
- 16 Road trip March from Atlanta
- 17 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 18 After Chigago ? side trips- suggestions
- 19 Met Opera rush tickets - process changed again!
- 20 Need help planning weekend trips: Georgia, Chicago, Tennessee, Alaska?!
- 21 Family Reunion Ideas for Maine Coast
- 22 62 Hikers airlifted out of Kalalau Trail
- 23 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 24 Utah-Arizona National Parks intinary help needed
- 25 NYT article on exploring Los Angeles without a car