I Rented a Car from www.kayak.com i was quoted $86.00.i was told by the agent i could drop the car where ever.however after i dropped the car they had charged me $186.00 BECAUSE the Receipt said you did not return per your agreement.the catual drop location was Hertz Local Edition Laredo Texas.instead i even asked the Boerne,TX agent can i drop it at the airport instead.BEWARE OF AGENT'S OFFERING Carte Blanche Service Ha Ha Ha thay really stuck it to me
Hertz Local Edition Boerne Texas
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Rafting near Denali
- 2 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 3 What to see/do in Baltimore without a car?
- 4 Alaska- cruise or land? and most scenic areas?
- 5 Should we stop for a Saturday night in Baltimore?
- 6 Travel West Coast
- 7 Where to go in Maine?
- 8 Spring Break in California: San Francisco, Yosemite and up the coast
- 9 Little Bighorn Battlefield & Yellowstone
- 10 Seeking advice from year round Tucson residents
- 11 traveling Amtrak cross country
- 12 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 13 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 14 recommended cheaper hotels around thanksgiving
- 15 Colorado in the summer!
- 16 Kennebunkport and....?
- 17 Cute towns in VIrginia for boutique shopping and restaurants
- 18 Never been on the Ell in Chicago
- 19 2 weeks in FL, Savannah and Charleston
- 20 WISCONSIN
- 21 Jersey City Parking
- 22 Best Glacier viewing (by boat) from Seward or Whittier
- 23 An overnight stay in NYC to see 2 shows
- 24 Sampling Ethnic Las Vegas trip report
- 25 My Boston weekend...killing time near MGH