I Rented a Car from www.kayak.com i was quoted $86.00.i was told by the agent i could drop the car where ever.however after i dropped the car they had charged me $186.00 BECAUSE the Receipt said you did not return per your agreement.the catual drop location was Hertz Local Edition Laredo Texas.instead i even asked the Boerne,TX agent can i drop it at the airport instead.BEWARE OF AGENT'S OFFERING Carte Blanche Service Ha Ha Ha thay really stuck it to me
Hertz Local Edition Boerne Texas
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Salt Lake City, Utah
- 2 San Diego parks and attractions
- 3 What to do in Long Beach for a weekend?
- 4 Budget friendly long beach California restaurants
- 5 Black Canyon of the Gunnison East Portal Road
- 6 Accomodations in Seattle for 15
- 7 Universal studios/Orlando
- 8 Dividing time in Grand Canyon
- 9 What to do in Pawley's Island in Early March?
- 10 First family ski trip
- 11 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 12 Chain of Craters Road safe with Infants
- 13 Alaska
- 14 Best seafood restaurant in Boston
- 15 AUSTIN HOTEL
- 16 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 17 driver for airport pick up in NY
- 18 Yes it's March, but let's talk Christmas destinations!
- 19 Where to eat lunch in Washington, D.C.?
- 20 Vacation rentals in Tucson
- 21 Über, peer sharing sites, and insurance
- 22 Quiet hotel room in University district?
- 23 boston to nantucket: what are our options?
- 24 Seattle TrainingTrip March 17, q's
- 25 Car rental through Priceline bidding