For some reason, I'm guessing the economy changing people's travel plans, I was unable to get an inexpensive hotel room by Hershey last summer. I'd like to start looking and was wondering if anyone stayed within 20 minutes of the park and had a good experience. I don't like traveling alone with 3 kids unless I know how the areas are. I had a bad experience once going to Sesame Place years ago, so I try to be careful. Please let me know of any places you've stayed that were reasonable and the area was safe. Thanks.
View all United States activity »
- 1 a very short, uneventful trip report of our 10 days in south Kona
- 2 Paul Rabe - A West Chester Question
- 3 a very short trip report of our 10 days on the Big Island
- 4 PRIDE OF AMERICA
- 5 Ohare Clearing Customs from VIE Sat May 24 @ 1:30pm for 3:10pm flight
- 6 Hotel near Public Theater
- 7 Viginia Jan 18-21st
- 8 Heard Les Miz is Returning - Production Any Good
- 9 NOLA 10th Anniv. Suggestions?
- 10 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 11 Broadway Banter: The Fall, 2013 edition
- 12 US West Coast - Car or Camper
- 13 Warm and don't Drive
- 14 Philadelphia or Chicago
- 15 DETROIT'S BEAUTIFUL SIDE
- 16 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 17 Taking a Road trip Memphis through to Smokey Mtns.
- 18 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 19 Savanah Sojourn
- 20 What is the United Lounge like at LAX?
- 21 Our first trip to the USA: What a holiday it has been!
- 22 Easter Holiday on Kauai with 10 year old daughter
- 23 Old Fall River Road closed in Rocky Mountain National Park through 2014
- 24 Inexpensive Weekend Getaway- New England
- 25 Family holiday to Hawaii - which islands?