Will be back east at the end of May. We start in NYC, but have an event near Potomac, Maryland. Would like a couple of days at a golf resort- hopefully with a spa- so far, it appears our best choice is the Hotel at Hershey, PA. It's a bit out of the way, but not too bad. Any other recs for a resort more on the 95 corridor from NYC to DC.?
Hershey for golf????
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 First trip to Seattle, WA - what should my "musts" be?
- 2 Las Vegas to San Francisco in October - best route
- 3 Portland Or is a foodie scene
- 4 First trip to Portland, OR - looking for recommendations
- 5 Oregon Road Trip
- 6 Itinerary suggestions/advice for driving fr PAlto/Sequoia/GC/LV/Palo Alto
- 7 St. Simon, Georgia
- 8 Georgetown Washington DC Historic row houses along C&O Canal?
- 9 Edison Hotel or Holiday Inn Express manhattan midtown w
- 10 Albuquerque to Vegas drive and sights
- 11 4 week family trip ideas
- 12 Christmas in TX
- 13 Looking For Warm Vacation Spot for December in US With 16 Months Old
- 14 Staying at holiday inn express midtown manhattan
- 15 Lunch near 254 west 54th st.
- 16 Priceline: bid for walkable to Alamo/Riverwalk in San Antonio. Possible?
- 17 Ben Landa
- 18 December 2014 travel. Family w/young adults
- 19 Eating at south Lake Tahoe
- 20 Tucson area flooding
- 21 Road Trip: Niagara to New York Via Vermont
- 22 Storing luggage in Manhattan for a few hours
- 23 Restaurant recommendations for Ft. Lauderdale
- 24 California
- 25 lunch in Boulder CO TODAY!!