Will be back east at the end of May. We start in NYC, but have an event near Potomac, Maryland. Would like a couple of days at a golf resort- hopefully with a spa- so far, it appears our best choice is the Hotel at Hershey, PA. It's a bit out of the way, but not too bad. Any other recs for a resort more on the 95 corridor from NYC to DC.?
Hershey for golf????
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Smoky Mountain Summer
- 2 NYC play advice needed
- 3 St. Paddy, not St. Patty
- 4 Mokulele Airlines Voucher
- 5 marco v treasure island
- 6 Aussies' USA "White Xmas" 2013/14 Trip Report
- 7 naples restuarant for anniversary
- 8 A month i USA - where to go and for how long?
- 9 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 10 Visiting Denver
- 11 San Diego parks and attractions
- 12 Just to clarify, Lodging in Yellowstone
- 13 Key West Dry Tortugas
- 14 Ziplines, Zorb, Pancakes, and Parrots
- 15 Itinerary for : Vegas - Zion - Bryce - Antelope - Grand Canyon
- 16 Denver Itinerary - 3 nights, 4 days
- 17 Spending February on the Florida Panhandle
- 18 Any feedback on our roadtrip schedule would be much appreciated!
- 19 Backpacking in April
- 20 San Francisco this sunday - photo ops, places to go by car?
- 21 One day in Key West,should I take the plane to Dry Tortugas?
- 22 carousel bar nola
- 23 Philadelphia Mommy-Daughter (4-year old) Trip
- 24 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 25 After New Orleans, now where? ideas for 4 days to spare after N.O.?