Will be back east at the end of May. We start in NYC, but have an event near Potomac, Maryland. Would like a couple of days at a golf resort- hopefully with a spa- so far, it appears our best choice is the Hotel at Hershey, PA. It's a bit out of the way, but not too bad. Any other recs for a resort more on the 95 corridor from NYC to DC.?
Hershey for golf????
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Finger Lakes itineray suggestions?
- 2 New York City-New Things?
- 3 Lynni's Quick Trip to Washington DC and Virginia
- 4 Washington Monument Reservtions and timing ~ plus Paddleboats
- 5 Purchase of Florida Condo
- 6 Kauai our way! A Feb 2015 Trip Report
- 7 Lake Tahoe - May Vacation Advice
- 8 First time to Hawaii (Maui)
- 9 final plans utah/arizona trip
- 10 Don't let me miss any special spots, YNP & GTNP in July.
- 11 Kauai - wow, just WOW!!!
- 12 NC or SC Beach Escape
- 13 Looking for a grave in Plattekill, NY
- 14 Best place to stay for Canyon de Chelly
- 15 New York in May - Dinner at Bouley,
- 16 scenic route from Estes Park to Salt Lake City
- 17 Kid School Admission
- 18 A Napa Valley Reprise: Mom turns the big 5-0!
- 19 Recommended Private Shuttle Service From JFK Airport to Long Island City
- 20 Connecticut Highway 1. Should we do it?
- 21 Things to do in La Jolla
- 22 Traveling from Vegas to Grand Canyon and Southern Utah
- 23 2 Short Trips to NYC: Broadway, Opera, Tenements, Hotels, Cholesterol
- 24 Minneapolis Parking
- 25 Hiking in Georgia - beautiful photos