Will be back east at the end of May. We start in NYC, but have an event near Potomac, Maryland. Would like a couple of days at a golf resort- hopefully with a spa- so far, it appears our best choice is the Hotel at Hershey, PA. It's a bit out of the way, but not too bad. Any other recs for a resort more on the 95 corridor from NYC to DC.?
Hershey for golf????
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Relocation: Where Do We Fit In
- 2 What do you do when your VRBO rental is a nightmare in Lake Geneva?
- 3 Quick advice needed for 1st visit to HNL & Kauai
- 4 Weather in Hawaii in January
- 5 NYC becoming a battleground for Air BnB apartment rentals
- 6 Weekend in NYC
- 7 I am "The Prince of Tides"
- 8 Antelope Canyon, Best Friends, Bryce, Zion trip report
- 9 Kanab and Page with Kids Trip Report
- 10 Looking for good moonstone beach hotels in cambria
- 11 Booking Lodging at the Grand Canyon
- 12 Tennessee Alabama Louisiana
- 13 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 14 Grand Teton & Yellowstone & ???
- 15 Three or Four Nights in Moab?
- 16 Utah mid Sept Trip Report, Zion, Bryce, Arches- beautiful!
- 17 Breckenridge in October
- 18 East Coast to West Coast travel route
- 19 Family Trip to Moab - Flying into SLC
- 20 Richmond highlights?
- 21 Best City on the Gulf Coast to live?
- 22 "HUMORLESS" response to Kauai comment silliness
- 23 Central Park Fall Foliage
- 24 Pet Friendly places in Myrtle Beach
- 25 Things to do in and around Westbrook, CT in November 2014