This is not something I usually do but my friend and I have decided to take a bus tour in early October. We are going to Cape Cod, a day in Nantucket and Martha's Vineyard. We are staying for 4 nights at this hotel. I just looked up reviews and they are quite mixed however to late to back out now. I was just wondering if anyone knows about this hotel in the area? Also we like to eat out at nice restaurants with good food. Since we won't have our own transportation are there some locally located within walking distance. to the hotel? Any help appreciated. Thank-you.
Heritage House Hotel Hyannis Mass.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Another Californian Odyssey (June/July 2014)
- 2 Vacation with 1 year old - ideas?
- 3 Recommendations for accommodation in San Diego?
- 4 Does anyone have a place on Cape Cod?
- 5 Mesa Verde
- 6 Is Lanai worth a day trip from Maui?
- 7 In just five days: Grand Teton and Yellowstone NPs
- 8 Chelsea Antiques Garage flea market -- RIP
- 9 Hotel near Miami airport
- 10 Atascadero -> Pacific Grove -> San Francisco
- 11 Road Trip SW
- 12 Mt Ranier parking questions
- 13 Los Angeles itinerary for August trip
- 14 culpepper
- 15 Driving Moab to Bryce Canyon
- 16 Chicago trip
- 17 Seatle in September 19-22, Where to stay? Avg prices?
- 18 3 days road trip from Boston to Arcadia National park
- 19 Keystone, CO & area - inside activities?
- 20 Lighting for photos at Mt Ranier
- 21 DENALI FLIGHTSEEING/BUS TOUR OPTION?
- 22 moving to florida
- 23 Santa Barbara, California
- 24 3 days, 4 nights in Denver
- 25 Chicago coffee shop/breakfast