This is not something I usually do but my friend and I have decided to take a bus tour in early October. We are going to Cape Cod, a day in Nantucket and Martha's Vineyard. We are staying for 4 nights at this hotel. I just looked up reviews and they are quite mixed however to late to back out now. I was just wondering if anyone knows about this hotel in the area? Also we like to eat out at nice restaurants with good food. Since we won't have our own transportation are there some locally located within walking distance. to the hotel? Any help appreciated. Thank-you.
Heritage House Hotel Hyannis Mass.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Steakhouse Suggestion in Boston Please
- 2 Sequoia and King's Canyon NP Lodging options
- 3 New York City with 3 teens!! Need help!!!
- 4 Rittenhouse restaurants?
- 5 Welcome to Auto Option Bot review
- 6 Charleston, SC transportation to HD from Airport
- 7 Salem public transportation- how early or late??
- 8 St Augustine Hotels, what area?
- 9 FIRST TIME ARIZONA WITH KIDS! HELP PLEASE!
- 10 ABQ Balloon Fiesta - What to do in the down time?
- 11 Colorado aspen updates
- 12 Chicago - Midway airport to downtown
- 13 Looking for Next Destination
- 14 Yosemite Lodging
- 15 advice please.. family of 8 trip to california in august
- 16 Activities in Maui and Kauai.....Please Help!
- 17 Megabus, Tripper, or Boltbus from Wash DC to NYC. Which one is better?
- 18 Fall color yet?
- 19 Worst Restaurants in America
- 20 Lesser seen places in DC?
- 21 Take the T or cab from Logan
- 22 Ideas for short driving tour around Washington DC, please
- 23 SFO International Airport
- 24 Suggestions: Where to vist July 2015 ???
- 25 Things I Missed Seeing in Tennessee