This is not something I usually do but my friend and I have decided to take a bus tour in early October. We are going to Cape Cod, a day in Nantucket and Martha's Vineyard. We are staying for 4 nights at this hotel. I just looked up reviews and they are quite mixed however to late to back out now. I was just wondering if anyone knows about this hotel in the area? Also we like to eat out at nice restaurants with good food. Since we won't have our own transportation are there some locally located within walking distance. to the hotel? Any help appreciated. Thank-you.
Heritage House Hotel Hyannis Mass.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Centrally located hotel in Philadelphia
- 2 Trip Report to Pacific Northwest: August 2014
- 3 Where to eat in & around San Diego
- 4 San Diego: Point Loma>Ocean Beach
- 5 Toddler in California but where to go?
- 6 Planning a Day Trip from Poughkeepsie (Returning by 6pm)
- 7 Hawaii is still Hell
- 8 Chattanooga to Washington DC via Blue Ridge Parkway
- 9 Help planning vacation to Vancouver, Seattle & San Juan Islands
- 10 Student-budget trip to NewYorkCity HELP please
- 11 zion, Bryce,grand canyon
- 12 Road to Hana
- 13 Knock Off Shopping in NYC
- 14 Rental Services
- 15 Orlando parks advice
- 16 Favorite Casual D.C. Restaurants?
- 17 Best to do list on Hawaii
- 18 Hotel: Union Sq. or Fisherman's Wharf?
- 19 New England XC & Downhill Skiing Week Trip mid-March, Reasonable prices
- 20 Maui - Haleakala
- 21 Trip planning for New York/Disney World Dec16/Jan 17.
- 22 Great Smoky Mountains - family driving trip
- 23 need help planning a trip to Grand Hotel/Mackinac Island, MI
- 24 Sedona - ladies trips- suggestions on where to stay and time of year?
- 25 Vegas in mid may