This is not something I usually do but my friend and I have decided to take a bus tour in early October. We are going to Cape Cod, a day in Nantucket and Martha's Vineyard. We are staying for 4 nights at this hotel. I just looked up reviews and they are quite mixed however to late to back out now. I was just wondering if anyone knows about this hotel in the area? Also we like to eat out at nice restaurants with good food. Since we won't have our own transportation are there some locally located within walking distance. to the hotel? Any help appreciated. Thank-you.
Heritage House Hotel Hyannis Mass.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 What is the best place to spend in summers in Texas?
- 2 The LOUNGE - Fodor's dirty little secret society
- 3 How much to tip for Free tour on Foot
- 4 Getting from Washington DC to Dulles airport, quickest way possible
- 5 Whcih is the best fashion store chain
- 6 Beach holiday with baby
- 7 Cost of hotels in major cities of the USA
- 8 SC/GA/FL Coastal City Questions & Insect Issues
- 9 Kennebunkport, Cape Cod or Martha's Vineyard
- 10 Seattle hotels
- 11 Things to do around New York
- 12 Chicago Information Need for a Possible Trip
- 13 Dining in Carmel - midweek but special occasion?
- 14 Boston Marathon spectator questions
- 15 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 16 Kauai our way! A Feb 2015 Trip Report
- 17 Lodging between Edenton NC and Washington DC?
- 18 Minneapolis-Where to stay?
- 19 Thoughts for two 14 yr old boys who enjoy NYC,Chicago/sneakers.
- 20 USA Round trip 2018
- 21 Myrtle Beach, SC ... Where to drive to??
- 22 Carlsbad Cavern area - New Mexico ... Lodging
- 23 Daytona Beach and ??
- 24 Washington and oregon help with itinerary
- 25 First visit in New Mexico