This is not something I usually do but my friend and I have decided to take a bus tour in early October. We are going to Cape Cod, a day in Nantucket and Martha's Vineyard. We are staying for 4 nights at this hotel. I just looked up reviews and they are quite mixed however to late to back out now. I was just wondering if anyone knows about this hotel in the area? Also we like to eat out at nice restaurants with good food. Since we won't have our own transportation are there some locally located within walking distance. to the hotel? Any help appreciated. Thank-you.
Heritage House Hotel Hyannis Mass.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Honeymoon roadtrip SF-Seattle
- 2 Hilton Midtown New York
- 3 Lunch at the Lakeside (Boathouse) restaurant in Central Park
- 4 Bob Denver... Where are you?
- 5 Nashville - Where to stay that's in the middle of it all?
- 6 JoeTro's San Antonio trip report
- 7 Vegas hotels for families
- 8 Tour companies
- 9 NYC Neighbourhoods
- 10 San Diego beaches using public transportation
- 11 YNP, GT and Driggs 10 day trip 8/13-8/22 - great time was had by all!
- 12 Where to stay for Acadia National Park
- 13 Another California/Utah/Arizona Road Trip...Itinerary Comments?
- 14 Road Trip from San Francisco - Hwy 1 to Carmel area or Yosemite??
- 15 10 days in Big Island and Kauai
- 16 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 17 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 18 Netrate Concepts-Hotel Pricing?
- 19 New York City Borough Walking: Where for Diverse Flavorful Neighborhoods?
- 20 Please advise: Mobile Natchez Nola or Mobile Nola Natchez Nola?
- 21 Best way to drive from Newport RI to Salem MA?
- 22 4th thread on East Coast trip.
- 23 New York - October with 7 yr old
- 24 New York City Taking First Steps Against Air BnB Members
- 25 Exploring Some of Oregon and Washington