We're going to Las Vegas from Portland, OR, the last week of October because of a special airfare on Spirit Airlines. After staying 2 nights in Las Vegas, we'd like to go see Zion National Park and Bryce Canyon. We were thinking of staying in Springdale for 2 nights. Would it be doable to drive from Las Vegas and arrive in Springdale by noon, check into our hotel then drive to Bryce and come back that evening to Springdale? Then spend the next day seeing Zion and driving back to Las Vegas the following day to catch our 3:30 PM flight home. Are we biting off more than we can chew? Or what about spending the first night in Bryce then the second night in Zion? Thanks in advance for any ideas.
Help with Zion and Bryce Schedule
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Young Couple Needs Apartment Rental Advice in/around Orlando
- 2 best places to visit in winter through WV to North Carolina
- 3 Best way to spend a few hours in Greater Los Angeles?
- 4 Midway to Mag. Mile area -- cab or public transport?
- 5 charlotte
- 6 A trip to the SW: Not rushed, do it all, perfect time of year.
- 7 New York City in April
- 8 Elephant Man Preview on Broadway with Bradley Cooper
- 9 Boston in winter?
- 10 Long Beach - alternative lodging to Queen Mary but close by
- 11 Philadelphia accommodation thoughts
- 12 Public Transportation to DC and NY from Baltimore Area
- 13 Yellowstone in the winter?
- 14 san fran sightseeing
- 15 Transportation from Seattle to Vancouver BC
- 16 Need beach location for summer family reunion.
- 17 Help?! I-40 or I-20 across Southeast US this week? (Construction delays?)
- 18 Baytown, Texas
- 19 A Week in Naples Florida--Much Ado About Food (and Wine)
- 20 Moving from VA to CT
- 21 New Orleans pictures
- 22 Colonial williamsburg Lodge at Christmas
- 23 Boston Trip to BU from Chicago (and reply to advice)
- 24 Thanksgiving in Manhattan
- 25 American Honeymoon in March