We're going to Las Vegas from Portland, OR, the last week of October because of a special airfare on Spirit Airlines. After staying 2 nights in Las Vegas, we'd like to go see Zion National Park and Bryce Canyon. We were thinking of staying in Springdale for 2 nights. Would it be doable to drive from Las Vegas and arrive in Springdale by noon, check into our hotel then drive to Bryce and come back that evening to Springdale? Then spend the next day seeing Zion and driving back to Las Vegas the following day to catch our 3:30 PM flight home. Are we biting off more than we can chew? Or what about spending the first night in Bryce then the second night in Zion? Thanks in advance for any ideas.
Help with Zion and Bryce Schedule
View all United States activity »
- 1 Help! Travel plans to USA West Coast
- 2 Best Cirque du Soleil show in Vegas 14 and 11 yo boys?
- 3 San Diego Desert Trip in January
- 4 10 day Hawaii Vacations
- 5 RIP Judy Rogers
- 6 dog friendly hotels websites--any others than bringfido.com?
- 7 The impossible dream: Bypassing I-95 between DC and Richmond
- 8 No high rises, low key natural area with water access in SW Fla
- 9 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 10 Warm and don't Drive
- 11 Hollywood with 17yr old son
- 12 BASEBALL SPRING TRAINING-SCOTTSDALE
- 13 First time to Austin-San Antonio area
- 14 Fun restaurants in New Orleans
- 15 Charlotte Area Suggestions
- 16 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 17 hotel near Met NYC
- 18 NY - Tapas/Wine bar in theater district
- 19 Roadtrip New Orleans, Vicksburg, Montgomery, Mobile, New Orleans
- 20 Princeville in January
- 21 Good mobile booking apps for Kansas City area
- 22 pa to az
- 23 Trip Report: New Orleans, Nov. 20 - 25, 2013
- 24 Savanah Sojourn
- 25 Christmas Day Dinner in Charleston SC