We're going to Las Vegas from Portland, OR, the last week of October because of a special airfare on Spirit Airlines. After staying 2 nights in Las Vegas, we'd like to go see Zion National Park and Bryce Canyon. We were thinking of staying in Springdale for 2 nights. Would it be doable to drive from Las Vegas and arrive in Springdale by noon, check into our hotel then drive to Bryce and come back that evening to Springdale? Then spend the next day seeing Zion and driving back to Las Vegas the following day to catch our 3:30 PM flight home. Are we biting off more than we can chew? Or what about spending the first night in Bryce then the second night in Zion? Thanks in advance for any ideas.
Help with Zion and Bryce Schedule
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Downtown Denver restaurant recommendation, please~
- 2 2 Days in Portland - Best of?
- 3 Alaska- cruise or land? and most scenic areas?
- 4 Spring Has Officially Sprung in Central Park
- 5 Timeshare Nightmares
- 6 Which NYC subway should I take?
- 7 3 Days in Denver area- want to hike and bike, stay in Boulder or Denver?
- 8 Santa Fe advice needed (40th anniversary)
- 9 East Coast road trip from Boston to Washington DC
- 10 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 11 Best Glacier viewing (by boat) from Seward or Whittier
- 12 Family Camp in Maine
- 13 Where to stay with kids in Nashville
- 14 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 15 Oregon to SF - avoid Coastal Route
- 16 New York City Restaurants
- 17 New York City Taking First Steps Against Air BnB Members
- 18 San Diego
- 19 Chicago Architectural River Tours - which one for us?
- 20 Seattle to Los Angeles and back . . . ideas for family stopping places?
- 21 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 22 Seeking advice from year round Tucson residents
- 23 Phoenix restaurants
- 24 Advice on a Hamptons Day Trip
- 25 Travel West Coast