We're going to Las Vegas from Portland, OR, the last week of October because of a special airfare on Spirit Airlines. After staying 2 nights in Las Vegas, we'd like to go see Zion National Park and Bryce Canyon. We were thinking of staying in Springdale for 2 nights. Would it be doable to drive from Las Vegas and arrive in Springdale by noon, check into our hotel then drive to Bryce and come back that evening to Springdale? Then spend the next day seeing Zion and driving back to Las Vegas the following day to catch our 3:30 PM flight home. Are we biting off more than we can chew? Or what about spending the first night in Bryce then the second night in Zion? Thanks in advance for any ideas.
Help with Zion and Bryce Schedule
- 1 Our Yellowstone Plans
- 2 San Franciso to Vancouver
- 3 ETHNIC RESTAURANTS IN DC W/ ETHNIC ENTERTAINMENT
- 4 I-5 bridge over Skagit River collapses, cars with people in water |
- 5 stay near newark or nyc
- 6 Cape Ann area
- 7 Buy now or wait . . . airfare to Santa Barbara in late July?
- 8 Where to stay Charleston SC
- 9 Maine - July 5th to July 14
- 10 Kauai golf
- 11 Manzanita Or restaurants
- 12 Pick up north of Boston Logan
- 13 Need inexpensive trip: Northeastern Arkansas or Amarillo/Palo Duro Canyon?
- 14 Traveling the upper west coast into vancouver
- 15 Looking for "cheap and cheerful" hotel in Miami!
- 16 Carmel, California where to stay??
- 17 Which boat tour to take in New York with kids in June?
- 18 Sonoma CA Accommodations
- 19 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 20 Minneapolis Hotel
- 21 Place for lunch in Philly?
- 22 Trail Ridge Road in Rocky Mountain National Park opens today
- 23 South Tahoe around July 4 - GTG?
- 24 Driving from Seattle to San Fran
- 25 Washington Wineries