We're going to Las Vegas from Portland, OR, the last week of October because of a special airfare on Spirit Airlines. After staying 2 nights in Las Vegas, we'd like to go see Zion National Park and Bryce Canyon. We were thinking of staying in Springdale for 2 nights. Would it be doable to drive from Las Vegas and arrive in Springdale by noon, check into our hotel then drive to Bryce and come back that evening to Springdale? Then spend the next day seeing Zion and driving back to Las Vegas the following day to catch our 3:30 PM flight home. Are we biting off more than we can chew? Or what about spending the first night in Bryce then the second night in Zion? Thanks in advance for any ideas.
Help with Zion and Bryce Schedule
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Which outdoor museum for our New England trip?
- 2 Trip Report - Dinosaur National Monument- UT/CO
- 3 Road Tour in Usa
- 4 Great trip from Bryce to Capitol Reef along Utah Highway 12
- 5 Easiest US airports to get to/from with public transportation
- 6 So you love handbags!
- 7 Vegas - outdoor booths selling handbags
- 8 Man arrested bringing fake handbags into Manhattan
- 9 replica designer handbags
- 10 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 11 Looking For Something New Around The Bay Area!
- 12 Boston GTG? 7/17/14
- 13 Detroit area getaway - outside of the city
- 14 Trip Report - Hiking to the HOLLYWOOD sign
- 15 Re-Visit DC
- 16 Washington/Oregon....trip ideas
- 17 Seattle Trip - Snoqualmie Falls
- 18 LA, San Diego and San Francisco in 8 days -- can/should we try?
- 19 Looking for One night commutable to NYC (Solo)
- 20 Camping in the Adirondacks
- 21 From Raleigh-Durham to Miami
- 22 Mountain hiking in the US for kids - Fall/Spring . . .
- 23 Seeking thoughtful advice on Yellowstone/Tetons trip!
- 24 Question about a private tour in Florence from Livorno port
- 25 LA via Death Valley, Grand Canyon to Vegas