Ok, I know this is a traveling site, but maybe I'll get lucky and have some of you guys give me advice on venues. I just started planning a wedding that will happen in 11 months. I'm looking for a venue with family style catering but no luck what so ever. I want to keep it in the area from Hollywood beach to Coconut Grove, no further north or south otherwise the drive will be a hassle. Hotel venues are an option, but the quantity of food they serve is not enough for my family....did I mention I am Russian? If you know our catering, you probably would understand my minor frustration for now...which is slowly rising week by week. I don't want a Russian restaurant because it's just not me or my fiance. So the question I am getting at is, does anyone know of a great facility that provides good, expandable catering, or lets you bring your own, and will not charge more than $160-180 a person???
Help with wedding venues in Miami!!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Things to do around New York
- 2 Acoma vs. Taos Pueblos
- 3 Cape cod and Acadia
- 4 Coronado Ferry
- 5 Kauai our way! A Feb 2015 Trip Report
- 6 First visit in New Mexico
- 7 SC/GA/FL Coastal City Questions & Insect Issues
- 8 Grand Marais?
- 9 Daytona Beach and ??
- 10 Please help with four days in Boston-Cambridge-Salem
- 11 Maine in latter half of September
- 12 Full moon night in Mansarovar Lake on 02 June 2015 (Purnima)
- 13 WEST YELLOWSTONE TO GLACIER NP?
- 14 Hotels near beach orange county
- 15 trip outside of San Francisco with kids
- 16 Hotel Recommendations For Rapid City, SD?
- 17 Have you ever heard of a place called Page, Arz?
- 18 Washington and oregon help with itinerary
- 19 Colorado trip in early May
- 20 Zion Shuttle Bus Info
- 21 8 day honeymoon around Leavenworth and Seattle
- 22 Seattle hotels
- 23 Seattle in April
- 24 Seattle Visit April
- 25 Seattle to LA (or not).