Ok, I know this is a traveling site, but maybe I'll get lucky and have some of you guys give me advice on venues. I just started planning a wedding that will happen in 11 months. I'm looking for a venue with family style catering but no luck what so ever. I want to keep it in the area from Hollywood beach to Coconut Grove, no further north or south otherwise the drive will be a hassle. Hotel venues are an option, but the quantity of food they serve is not enough for my family....did I mention I am Russian? If you know our catering, you probably would understand my minor frustration for now...which is slowly rising week by week. I don't want a Russian restaurant because it's just not me or my fiance. So the question I am getting at is, does anyone know of a great facility that provides good, expandable catering, or lets you bring your own, and will not charge more than $160-180 a person???
Help with wedding venues in Miami!!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Ideas needed for October Road trip
- 2 Signal Mountain Lodge, Gardiner and Bozeman
- 3 Don't rent from Avis Car Rental
- 4 Colorado aspen updates
- 5 San Francisco vs. San Diego
- 6 Long Weekend In Austin, Texas
- 7 Worst Restaurants in America
- 8 Need suggestions: 6-day Thanksgiving trip Seattle,Portland,Vancouver(maybe)
- 9 4 week family trip ideas
- 10 Newport Restaurants
- 11 Baltimore Inner Harbor to DC - without a car; with luggage - suggestions?
- 12 Newport, RI - What's it like?
- 13 Door County or New Glarus, Wis visit 4th weekend in Oct 2014?
- 14 Low Country Honor Flight to Washington DC
- 15 Fall week in Massachusetts
- 16 MA to FL on Thanksgiving Day
- 17 Hawaii: Multi-generational family vacation
- 18 Question About Sealodge
- 19 Broadway choices
- 20 5 Day Trip to New York in October
- 21 First trip to Portland, OR - looking for recommendations
- 22 Fairbanks Alaska
- 23 Safe for female travelling alone to Alaska in early November?
- 24 Help with seeing Rocky Mountain National Park
- 25 Yosemite Lodging