Ok, I know this is a traveling site, but maybe I'll get lucky and have some of you guys give me advice on venues. I just started planning a wedding that will happen in 11 months. I'm looking for a venue with family style catering but no luck what so ever. I want to keep it in the area from Hollywood beach to Coconut Grove, no further north or south otherwise the drive will be a hassle. Hotel venues are an option, but the quantity of food they serve is not enough for my family....did I mention I am Russian? If you know our catering, you probably would understand my minor frustration for now...which is slowly rising week by week. I don't want a Russian restaurant because it's just not me or my fiance. So the question I am getting at is, does anyone know of a great facility that provides good, expandable catering, or lets you bring your own, and will not charge more than $160-180 a person???
Help with wedding venues in Miami!!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 First Trip to California with Family of 6
- 2 Orlando in March
- 3 Gulf access or beach an hr or so north of Tampa?
- 4 New England September
- 5 Mother/Daughter Trip to NYC
- 6 Ackislander
- 7 Miami with a 2 yr old -- any activities?
- 8 Omni Orlando Resort Champions Gate
- 9 Cross Country RV Trip
- 10 ski trip: utah or colorado
- 11 Restaurants in Lakeland, FL
- 12 New York City- Henri Matisse Cutouts at MOMA
- 13 January Jaunt to the Southernmost City ~ Long with Pics!
- 14 A Napa Valley Reprise: Mom turns the big 5-0!
- 15 Mt. Hood or Columbia Gorge for family reunion?
- 16 San Francisco hotel in Fisherman's Wharf or Union Square
- 17 Disney Hotel. Which should we book?
- 18 What National Parks to visit in Mid-March
- 19 Keith Haring Exhibit at the De Young, San Francisco
- 20 Las Vegas to San Francisco - Kings Canyon or Sequoia National Park?
- 21 Petrified national forest, AZ
- 22 Business in San diego and then a weeks vacation?
- 23 Less than a day in Seattle area
- 24 Hotels Philly
- 25 Restaurants near Miami Airport