Ok, I know this is a traveling site, but maybe I'll get lucky and have some of you guys give me advice on venues. I just started planning a wedding that will happen in 11 months. I'm looking for a venue with family style catering but no luck what so ever. I want to keep it in the area from Hollywood beach to Coconut Grove, no further north or south otherwise the drive will be a hassle. Hotel venues are an option, but the quantity of food they serve is not enough for my family....did I mention I am Russian? If you know our catering, you probably would understand my minor frustration for now...which is slowly rising week by week. I don't want a Russian restaurant because it's just not me or my fiance. So the question I am getting at is, does anyone know of a great facility that provides good, expandable catering, or lets you bring your own, and will not charge more than $160-180 a person???
Help with wedding venues in Miami!!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 "HUMORLESS" response to Kauai comment silliness
- 2 Wilderness Lodge at Disney World questions
- 3 Antelope Canyon, Best Friends, Bryce, Zion trip report
- 4 Kanab and Page with Kids Trip Report
- 5 Trip Report to Pacific Northwest: August 2014
- 6 Quick advice needed for 1st visit to HNL & Kauai
- 7 How to dress in Vegas
- 8 USA trip
- 9 Things to do in and around Westbrook, CT in November 2014
- 10 Chicago Questions
- 11 Air Connections on Maui
- 12 camaro hire in waikiki
- 13 I am "The Prince of Tides"
- 14 Pet Friendly places in Myrtle Beach
- 15 Timeshare Nightmares
- 16 Booking Lodging at the Grand Canyon
- 17 NYC becoming a battleground for Air BnB apartment rentals
- 18 Breckenridge in October
- 19 New Orleans in November - too cool?
- 20 Orlando for Work
- 21 sleepy hollow NY......what to do????
- 22 Ski Season Underway in Colorado
- 23 Chicago for one night with my teen daughter
- 24 NBA tickets??
- 25 New York accommodation - apartment for family needed (winter)