My friend and I are traveling to Colorado in mid June this year. We are flying in and out of Denver and have six days to travel. We would love help planning a road trip. We love amazing scenery, off the beaten path nature combined with fun towns with good restaurants and antique shops. Our priorities are beautiful scenery and a moderate hike or two (other things that would be fun but aren't required are a rafting or kayak trip but (but no whitewater) or horseback riding and/or night out camping). We'd love to see Mesa Verde National Park so we thought we'd do the San Juan Byway but we're not sure how many days to spend on it. Also, we'd love to combine this with a trip to New Mexico. Is this feasible? We'd love to hear your suggestions.
Help with Travel Itinerary for Southwest Colorado
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 2 Avis Car rental Loss Damage Waiver LDW Fraud
- 3 5 Days in San Antonio and Austin Texas
- 4 Restaurant in NYC advice
- 5 Transportation from Newark airport to Secaucus
- 6 After Chigago ? side trips- suggestions
- 7 Dad and daughter trip to Santa Fe
- 8 USA New York City: First-time Visitors
- 9 Tipping advice
- 10 3 weeks in USA in February -- refined itinerary
- 11 Wilmington, NC to Raleigh - Anything interesting to see in between?
- 12 charleston during Christmas Week
- 13 Rules of the Sidewalk
- 14 Fort Myers Beach vs Naples Beach
- 15 Advanced Reservations for USS Arizona Memorial Available Again
- 16 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 17 Queens, NY - Do not go
- 18 Tuscon to Las Vegas Drive in December
- 19 Hawaii Rental Cars - Book early
- 20 Boston, NYC or Chicago for 3rd weekend in March?
- 21 Maui - Need a Vegan-Friendly Restaurant Recommendation
- 22 Denver Airport to Downtown Sheraton--Transportation Options?
- 23 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 24 Charleston/Savannah/Asheville, 6 days enough?
- 25 Hotel - Caesars Palace OR Signature @ MGM