My friend and I are traveling to Colorado in mid June this year. We are flying in and out of Denver and have six days to travel. We would love help planning a road trip. We love amazing scenery, off the beaten path nature combined with fun towns with good restaurants and antique shops. Our priorities are beautiful scenery and a moderate hike or two (other things that would be fun but aren't required are a rafting or kayak trip but (but no whitewater) or horseback riding and/or night out camping). We'd love to see Mesa Verde National Park so we thought we'd do the San Juan Byway but we're not sure how many days to spend on it. Also, we'd love to combine this with a trip to New Mexico. Is this feasible? We'd love to hear your suggestions.
Help with Travel Itinerary for Southwest Colorado
- 1 D.C. in a day
- 2 Using public transit in San Diego
- 3 Rocks and Roads in Utah
- 4 San Francisco - one semi-splurge restaurant?
- 5 NYC Newbie Needs Advice Re JFK Transportation
- 6 Boston Area College Tour
- 7 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 8 Finally, seeing the Outer Banks
- 9 Best place to raise a family in Florida
- 10 Hiking/Camping Suggestions for VT, NH, & ME in August?
- 11 A Visit to Charleston
- 12 Hotel Suite Brands with Multiple Bedrooms?
- 13 Boston three day trip report, with photos
- 14 Amtrak to DC, then sightseeing
- 15 Help with NYC transit
- 16 Just saw the Book of Mormon in Chicago ! Can we talk about it
- 17 Help finalizing August itinerary for Utah NPs (with a child)
- 18 1st time in Boston --need advice
- 19 Best places to stop New Orleans to Los Angeles
- 20 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 21 Need help with itinerary to Seattle, Oregon, California
- 22 What to see/do from north Texas area to SD (Mt. Rushmore area)
- 23 Boston, my 2 hour food shopping spree to satiate my man's needs
- 24 Williamsburg VA
- 25 Driving from Greensboro, NC, to Tampa