My friend and I are traveling to Colorado in mid June this year. We are flying in and out of Denver and have six days to travel. We would love help planning a road trip. We love amazing scenery, off the beaten path nature combined with fun towns with good restaurants and antique shops. Our priorities are beautiful scenery and a moderate hike or two (other things that would be fun but aren't required are a rafting or kayak trip but (but no whitewater) or horseback riding and/or night out camping). We'd love to see Mesa Verde National Park so we thought we'd do the San Juan Byway but we're not sure how many days to spend on it. Also, we'd love to combine this with a trip to New Mexico. Is this feasible? We'd love to hear your suggestions.
Help with Travel Itinerary for Southwest Colorado
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Park Central Hotel via Priceline uh-oh
- 2 Cross Country RV Trip
- 3 First Trip to California with Family of 6
- 4 California
- 5 Chattanooga to Washington DC via Blue Ridge Parkway
- 6 Deep South sept 2015
- 7 Get astonishing and Wrinkle Free Skin
- 8 Where should a coffee drinker worship in NYC?
- 9 1st time DC-NYC for family of 5 - Need itinerary advice
- 10 Winter trip over the holiday season
- 11 New England September
- 12 Photos from Texas Christmas Road Trip
- 13 17 day photo trip report - upstate New York
- 14 Active Vacation
- 15 Required snow tires & rental cars?
- 16 Baby Boomer Road Trip
- 17 Petrified national forest, AZ
- 18 New York (for women turning 50th) 2015
- 19 Business in San diego and then a weeks vacation?
- 20 Weekend road trip from Omaha
- 21 Less than a day in Seattle area
- 22 Portland, OR hotel question
- 23 Northern California in February
- 24 Need help with San Juan Islands lodging
- 25 Mother Daughter Trip