My girlfriend and I are heading to the United States. We are hiring a van and driving through some of the Southern States. Our route is as follows;
Just wanting some advice, is there anything that we can't miss along this route? Food is a major factor in our travel plans!
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Packers vs Falcons live
- 2 Best route to tour most of Michigan-Help!
- 3 sight seeing Las Vegas to Palm Springs to Sante Fe
- 4 Coffee in Boston?
- 5 Palm Springs restaurant suggestions.
- 6 Suggestion for Las Vegas to Yosemite in July
- 7 Fodor's Travel QA Test_20170119141330
- 8 28 Day Road Trip to the Northwest from Chicago
- 9 My Colorado trip ?'s (June)
- 10 Change planes in Atlanta
- 11 LAX Time Between Terminals
- 12 Fodor's Travel QA Test_20170119115046
- 13 Any Estero Island/Ft Myers experts?
- 14 Fodor's Travel QA Test_20161230120556
- 15 Fodor's Travel QA Test_20170119111907
- 16 Florida beach vacation
- 17 Trip to USA in July
- 18 Beaches in Incline Village
- 19 Fodor's Travel QA Test_20170119110010
- 20 San Diego to Oregon road trip itinerary
- 21 Key West luxury hotels
- 22 USA Trip in 4 Weeks
- 23 Scenic vistas along the road the big island Hawaii
- 24 Florida vacation
- 25 Later Winter around Mobile