My girlfriend and I are heading to the United States. We are hiring a van and driving through some of the Southern States. Our route is as follows;
Just wanting some advice, is there anything that we can't miss along this route? Food is a major factor in our travel plans!
Thanks in advance.
Help with Southern U.S. itinerary.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 iPhone 5S 64GB AT&T unlocked and jailbroken == $ 270usd Buy 2Unit Get 1
- 2 best area to stay in san diego
- 3 Vegas hotels for families
- 4 Alexandria, VA Marriott Residence Inn et al
- 5 Sonoma and Napa Wine Country - How bad is it after the quake?
- 6 Mystery of Death Valley's 'Sailing Stones' Solved | Moving Rocks
- 7 Lake Huron Circle Tour
- 8 Scouting trip for possible move to SoCal -- advice on itin, please
- 9 Lake Tahoe to Yosemite: advice needed
- 10 East Coast trip including DC, New York and surrounding areas.
- 11 San Antonio Hotels
- 12 San Francisco-Coventry Inn??
- 13 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 14 Do I need to buy tickets in advance for Chicago Art Institute?
- 15 Santa Barbara Itinerary Help Needed
- 16 Finally!!! Santa Fe/ Albuquerque Family Christmas Break 2014
- 17 Studio-size Apartments, Guest Houses for rent, Ojai and Ventura
- 18 A weekend in Boston area with Friends (including 2 teenagers)
- 19 Two airports to choose from?
- 20 Palm Desert California recommendations for dining
- 21 Beaufort, NC or Wilmington, NC?
- 22 San Francisco - mid October
- 23 A few NYC questions about 9/11 memorial tours and more.
- 24 Key West Dry Tortugas
- 25 Part Three of an 18 Day RV trip - Seward