My girlfriend and I are heading to the United States. We are hiring a van and driving through some of the Southern States. Our route is as follows;
Just wanting some advice, is there anything that we can't miss along this route? Food is a major factor in our travel plans!
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://www.erecteentry.com/bio-x4/
- 2 11 days SE coast road trip
- 3 Another Quick NYC Trip - Food Ideas?
- 4 8wks Exploring Canada, Alaska & the Northwestern States
- 5 Road trip from and back to New York
- 6 50th in Hawaii
- 7 a lovely week in Grand Lake
- 8 Bear cubs at Wild Animal Sanctuary
- 9 Martha's Vineyard_Day Trip
- 10 Silverthorne
- 11 New Issues with Air BnB in NYC
- 12 Places to stay in TX...?
- 13 Best Affordable Hotel to Stay in Montana - Deborah
- 14 Where are the orcas near Seattle?
- 15 Trip Report - Chicago - Thunstorms, Thunderstorms, Thunderstorms
- 16 Afternoon in Philadelphia
- 17 Condo rental for snowbirds
- 18 Ironman Housing in Kailua Kona
- 19 advice for Short trip from Dallas to?
- 20 Condos in Kauai and Big Island
- 21 Road trip from Iowa to South Carolina
- 22 My Topic TitlePalm Springs at the Last MInute, Help Please!
- 23 Roadtrip in the South. Help on when to go!
- 24 Where to stay for 1 night near Morgantown WV
- 25 Driving from Baltimore to Savannah Ga