My girlfriend and I are heading to the United States. We are hiring a van and driving through some of the Southern States. Our route is as follows;
Just wanting some advice, is there anything that we can't miss along this route? Food is a major factor in our travel plans!
Thanks in advance.
Help with Southern U.S. itinerary.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Advanced Reservations for USS Arizona Memorial Available Again
- 2 Favorite Casual D.C. Restaurants?
- 3 Budget hotels in Ft Meyers
- 4 Hotel: Union Sq. or Fisherman's Wharf?
- 5 Chicago to New England Road trip
- 6 Utah 2
- 7 Fiery Furnace Hike in Arches national park
- 8 zion, Bryce,grand canyon
- 9 16 Days in Utah and Colorado with Our 2 Young Boys!
- 10 Bar Harbor and Boston
- 11 Best to do list on Hawaii
- 12 Jersey Shore to NYC?
- 13 Kauai Garden tours
- 14 Prince of Wales or Many Glacier? WHY?
- 15 Flight Deals to Hawaii From Nashville?
- 16 Kaanapali Beach Hotel- Maui
- 17 Taking the St. Charles streetcar - looking for a stop along the way . . .
- 18 Where to stay and what to do in New York!?
- 19 Broadway show suggestions April 22 or 23
- 20 Portland to San Fransisco in 7 days in mid March
- 21 Why you shouldn't hang your purse over the back of your chair in Boston
- 22 Charleston, SC 5 days
- 23 One week roundtrip LAX - Advice Please
- 24 California San Diego area lodging
- 25 Student-budget trip to NewYorkCity HELP please