My girlfriend and I are heading to the United States. We are hiring a van and driving through some of the Southern States. Our route is as follows;
Just wanting some advice, is there anything that we can't miss along this route? Food is a major factor in our travel plans!
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 waiting line queue management system
- 2 About In-road Tours and Travels
- 3 Port Angelas -Vegas
- 4 Our House Has no Hot Tub - Where to Soak in Crested Butte
- 5 Road trip from North Carolina to Maine
- 6 help from a true New Yorker.
- 7 Help! Road Trip from Boulder to Oregon 2/2016
- 8 Safety Concerns
- 9 Bronx Help to visit hospital
- 10 Jul, Aug or Sept for California trip, which is preferable and why?
- 11 Alaska independent tour for group
- 12 Washington DC with kids
- 13 Best 2 (or 3) Day Drive Between Phoenix & Palm Springs?
- 14 Native and Natural Interests near the Grand Canyon
- 15 5 days in Colorado
- 16 Trip to northern California
- 17 Charleston+Kiawah+Asheville+?
- 18 40th in Key West
- 19 Downtown Chicago
- 20 Homeless family murdered in Staten Island Motel
- 21 Road trip through southern US states - must-see suggestions?
- 22 Alaska -public transport
- 23 8 Days in Yellowstone/GTNP
- 24 Hamilton Broadway
- 25 Nashville and Gatlinburg