My girlfriend and I are heading to the United States. We are hiring a van and driving through some of the Southern States. Our route is as follows;
Just wanting some advice, is there anything that we can't miss along this route? Food is a major factor in our travel plans!
Thanks in advance.
Help with Southern U.S. itinerary.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 14 day trip advice Spokane Wa to Glacier,Banff, Jasper, Lake Louise
- 2 Romantic destination in the US
- 3 First time to Hawaii (Maui)
- 4 Moving out of states from Florida
- 5 Colorado Springs to Durango 9 days
- 6 Best route to Lassen from Woodside?
- 7 family road trip
- 8 4 Days in Kauai what to see and do
- 9 itinerary help (starting niagra falls)
- 10 Alaska Trip Planning
- 11 Feedback on Idaho Itinerary
- 12 Broadway Banter revived, Spring 2015!
- 13 Pacific Coast Highway from Los Angeles to San Francisco
- 14 Charleston + Savannah in June
- 15 Cleveland to Chicago by train
- 16 Getting from JFK to Midtown
- 17 Restaurant recomendations in the east 54th Street area, please.
- 18 NY Times magazine -- Walking New York.
- 19 Feedback needed for our book club trip to New England
- 20 Recommended Air BnB Somewhere Between Columbus and Cleveland?
- 21 Need recommendations for a restaurant in Rochester, NY!
- 22 Suggestions for seeing sites when one person has difficulty walking?
- 23 final plans utah/arizona trip
- 24 Weddings. Vermont. Anybody know Pitcher Inn or Mad River Barn?
- 25 Best spot to see a sunrise in Boston