My girlfriend and I are heading to the United States. We are hiring a van and driving through some of the Southern States. Our route is as follows;
Just wanting some advice, is there anything that we can't miss along this route? Food is a major factor in our travel plans!
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Hawaii - where?
- 2 http://klereumcol.com/trubiotrim-review/
- 3 Boston/Cape/ Back to Boston (Or Have we Made a Big Mistake?)
- 4 Public Transport from JAC Airport to Teton Village
- 5 Dinner in Anchorage
- 6 http://www.garciniasupplier.com/is-garcinia-cambogia-zt-safe
- 7 http://klereumcol.com/trubiotrim-review/
- 8 Things to do in NYC
- 9 ClashRoyaleFreeGems.net
- 10 http://leorskincareblog.com/beverly-hills-md-crepe-correcting-body-complex/
- 11 http://www.tentigomaleenhancement.com/
- 12 http://realcoloncleansingworks.com/revitatone-skin-eye-cream/
- 13 Best City/Place to stopover between Seattle & San Francisco
- 14 San Francisco to San Diego
- 15 http://klereumcol.com/trubiotrim-review/
- 16 Shenandoah National park
- 17 Road trip this summer from Phoenix to Yellowstone
- 18 Highlights of our return to Kauai
- 19 Arizona PHX car rental
- 20 New York City Hotels: Times Square vs. Financial District
- 21 Which Island for a 3 week base over Christmas New Year?
- 22 Advice Road trip 15 days California Grand Canyon
- 23 California & Oregon National Parks touir
- 24 BBQ
- 25 No Proper Response From Etihad after losing luggage