My girlfriend and I are heading to the United States. We are hiring a van and driving through some of the Southern States. Our route is as follows;
Just wanting some advice, is there anything that we can't miss along this route? Food is a major factor in our travel plans!
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 5 nights/6 days in Honolulu during Thanksgiving
- 2 California road trip - oneway or round trip
- 3 Traveling to bend ore via hwy 5 fron SF in early January
- 4 Costco Chicken Salad Recalled
- 5 Oahu November 2015 Trip Report
- 6 south west family trip itinerary
- 7 Relocating to the Deep South
- 8 2.5 days in New York. Are hotels the only option?
- 9 Security at Lucas Oil Stadium for Big Ten Championship
- 10 Adele saves Thanksgiving
- 11 wasting time around JFK
- 12 Bagging a bargain on Black Friday?
- 13 RV Roadtrip | Elkhart, IN to Middletown, NJ | Mid March 2016
- 14 Welltravbrit's Ongoing NYC Jaunt
- 15 outside adventure Las Vegas? Food too
- 16 Modern, clean Miami Airport hotel ???
- 17 SF Restaurant
- 18 Best cities with Mild winter temperatures
- 19 Charleston, Savannah, and Coast Itinerary <Feedback requested!>
- 20 Report & Photos: Behind the Scenes at the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade!
- 21 Chicago-Family Reunion Ideas
- 22 Restaurant recomendations in the east 54th Street area, please.
- 23 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 24 Hotels in Beaufort, SC and Charleston, SC
- 25 Warren & Annbelle's Maui