We are flying into Seattle in August and would like to go to San Juan Islands, Vancouver, Victoria and Seattle before our Alaskan cruise. Can someone help us with the order we should do these as far as ferries and driving?? Any recommendations for lodging for SJ islands, Vancouver , and Victoria would be appreciated!! We are sailing out of Seattle and will have a car.
Help with Seattle, SJ Islands, and Vancouver itinerary
- 1 10 days after cruise - Fort Lauderdale Fly out from LA?????
- 2 Boston Area College Tour
- 3 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 4 Door County
- 5 Help with NYC transit
- 6 Boston three day trip report, with photos
- 7 Yosemite Falls Lodge in the park or Cedar Lodge w/ budget constraints
- 8 How far ahead to book Alcatraz?
- 9 What to do with extra day in Virginia?
- 10 Oregon & Washington: What are we missing, as we're big fans already?
- 11 First-time to NYC Trip Report as promised!
- 12 San Francisco - one semi-splurge restaurant?
- 13 Albuquerque to Denver
- 14 Seattle restaurant near Pikes Market
- 15 San Fran, Napa, Palo Alto, Carmel advice
- 16 WHERE TO STAY FOR PROPOSAL WEEKEND IN FREDRICKSBURG
- 17 Omni Hotel, San Francisco - Did I make a good choice
- 18 Zion vs Bryce - How many days each?
- 19 Using public transit in San Diego
- 20 Williamsburg VA
- 21 Finally, seeing the Outer Banks
- 22 A Visit to Charleston
- 23 Restos in Boca Raton
- 24 Rocks and Roads in Utah
- 25 Just saw the Book of Mormon in Chicago ! Can we talk about it