I'm planning a family trip this summer to South Dakota, Tetons, Yellowstone & then on to Glacier. We are spending 3 days in SD - planning on seeing Rushmore, Badlands, Crazy Horse etc then on to Devils Tower. I have secured a room in Sheridan for a stop over night. I am concerned from that point it's a far drive to Jackson Hole. We were hoping to spend a night there, then I've secured a night at Jackson Lake Lodge in the Tetons then on to Yellowstone for 3 nights in the park before we make our way to Glacier. I was hoping to hit Cody on the way too, but I'm not sure how to squeeze it all in. Any suggestions on our route? The Yellowstone reservations are firm so I can't wiggle the days around too much. Also, coming from Yellowstone, how should we approach our way to Glacier? Any must dos along the way? REcommended places for a stopover? Thanks!
Help with Rushmore, Yellowstone, GTNP & Glacier trip
View all United States activity »
- 1 First timers in Kauai--would love advice/suggestions
- 2 Warm and don't Drive
- 3 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 4 Hotel near Public Theater
- 5 California Tour Groups?
- 6 Easter Holiday on Kauai with 10 year old daughter
- 7 Ohare Clearing Customs from VIE Sat May 24 @ 1:30pm for 3:10pm flight
- 8 a very short, uneventful trip report of our 10 days in south Kona
- 9 Paul Rabe - A West Chester Question
- 10 a very short trip report of our 10 days on the Big Island
- 11 PRIDE OF AMERICA
- 12 Viginia Jan 18-21st
- 13 Heard Les Miz is Returning - Production Any Good
- 14 NOLA 10th Anniv. Suggestions?
- 15 Broadway Banter: The Fall, 2013 edition
- 16 US West Coast - Car or Camper
- 17 Philadelphia or Chicago
- 18 DETROIT'S BEAUTIFUL SIDE
- 19 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 20 Taking a Road trip Memphis through to Smokey Mtns.
- 21 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 22 Savanah Sojourn
- 23 What is the United Lounge like at LAX?
- 24 Our first trip to the USA: What a holiday it has been!
- 25 Old Fall River Road closed in Rocky Mountain National Park through 2014