I'm planning a family trip this summer to South Dakota, Tetons, Yellowstone & then on to Glacier. We are spending 3 days in SD - planning on seeing Rushmore, Badlands, Crazy Horse etc then on to Devils Tower. I have secured a room in Sheridan for a stop over night. I am concerned from that point it's a far drive to Jackson Hole. We were hoping to spend a night there, then I've secured a night at Jackson Lake Lodge in the Tetons then on to Yellowstone for 3 nights in the park before we make our way to Glacier. I was hoping to hit Cody on the way too, but I'm not sure how to squeeze it all in. Any suggestions on our route? The Yellowstone reservations are firm so I can't wiggle the days around too much. Also, coming from Yellowstone, how should we approach our way to Glacier? Any must dos along the way? REcommended places for a stopover? Thanks!
Help with Rushmore, Yellowstone, GTNP & Glacier trip
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Oahu ideas
- 2 Yes it's March, but let's talk Christmas destinations!
- 3 Seattle TrainingTrip March 17, q's
- 4 Grand Circle & Wyoming
- 5 driving from San Francisco to Seattle
- 6 Feedback on Palm Springs with Kids Itinerary
- 7 Best places to move to Florida?
- 8 West Coast Bound End of March
- 9 Your favorite Glacier NP lodging and itinerary help
- 10 Philly sports fans: bar needed...and running route.
- 11 Here's how I spent my 3 hour layover in Washington, DC
- 12 Vacation rentals in Tucson
- 13 Key Largo, FL
- 14 Death Valley in June in a motorhome
- 15 Death Valley in June
- 16 travel up the coast from San Franciso to Seattle
- 17 Rodeo Near Tulsa or Woodward?
- 18 San Diego grocery stores
- 19 Gatlinburg Tennessee Itinerary suggestions
- 20 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 21 Planning help for honeymoon - likely Maui and the big island of Hawaii
- 22 Southern California Dining Guide - 2014/2015
- 23 Need an interesting place for one night near Memphis
- 24 Nude Beaches- Positive or Negative Experience?
- 25 Buy GoPro Hero3