My boyfriend and I have planned a 3 a roadtrip to west coast USA, we have 21 days and we will go in November. We have a wishlist of places we want to see. Although, we are struggling with planning this trip:
- How many days to stay everywhere
- The route we will drive (because of the weather, we don't know if everything is possible because of the roads we need to drive)
We thought the route below would be the best option. Please give us your advice.
Page/Horseshoe Bend/Antelope Canyon
(Via) Death Valley/ (Mammoth Lakes/Yosemite (Valley) (we question ourselves if this route would be possible because of the weather in November?)
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://maleenhancementmart.com/clinamax/
- 2 http://maleenhancementmart.com/vtl-male-enhancement/
- 3 Primal Shred – Primal Shred Its Work Muscle Growth For Male
- 4 Planning our Move
- 5 Road Trip Travel Advice - 2 Days or 3?
- 6 Best options for viewing, learning about lava flows on Big Island?
- 7 Kauai: First Trip Help Please
- 8 Wilmington DE questions
- 9 Road trip during Winters in Utah-NV
- 10 Need tips for 14 day alaska trip Please help!
- 11 50th wedding anniversary in Hawaii??
- 12 2 Grannies, 2 parents & 1 three-yr-old
- 13 Hawaii at Christmas with older teens
- 14 Sperry chalet destroyed by fire
- 15 Overnight stay along Newburyport/Rockport train line
- 16 Best Marriott options NYC using Marriott points
- 17 9 day family New England Trip October - Advice
- 18 Hotel advise Chicago
- 19 Maui and Kauai
- 20 Santa Fe and Taos in November
- 21 Getting from Seatac airport to downtown Seattle
- 22 Botanical gardens on Maui, Hilo, and Kauai: how much do they differ?
- 23 Good gift for my father who loves to travel
- 24 affordable SF hotels convenient to art museums
- 25 Trip to Cali