I am starting to do research for a trip to Oregon next year for my 15th anniversary. We would love to visit a number of vineyards and get to know the area. I have never been to Oregon and when I started looking at the Oregon Wine Websites got overwhelmed pretty quickly. I am open to any ideas that could possibly help me narrow down my research. I found a a great guide called maribels guide when doing a similar trip to Spain and wondered if there is something similar for Oregon.
Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 How long to spend at Lassen Volcanic NP?
- 2 Withdrawing cash to buy a car
- 3 Need some itinerary help with Las Vegas to Phoenix road trip
- 4 We want too see Statue of liberty. Flying into EWR and out of Jfk
- 5 Key West July 2017 - Here We Go Again!
- 6 Suggestions on Timing for Denali Shuttle Tour?
- 7 Relocation help - move to cool climate
- 8 Yosemite conditions next 5 days - too smoky?
- 9 Newport RI Jazz Festival
- 10 Alcatrez sold out
- 11 Key West - Kids Friendly?
- 12 New York with my 16 year old granddaughter
- 13 WA to CT
- 14 The Frugals Go To Maine
- 15 Need Help w/ Itinerary-Redwood NP, Mendocino, Sea Ranch Lodge
- 16 Would Torrey be a good base for Moab/Canyonlands
- 17 Kids missing three weeks of school.
- 18 4 OR 5 BEDROOM CABIN IN WISCONSIN, IOWA OR MINNESOTA FOR ANNUAL GIRL TRIP
- 19 Hawaii with 2 young teens
- 20 Maine weather and temps
- 21 L.A. and Sequoia
- 22 Maine Lobster Rolls
- 23 Nantucket Baggage Storage
- 24 Cross Country Road Trip Phoenix to Boston
- 25 Broadway