I am starting to do research for a trip to Oregon next year for my 15th anniversary. We would love to visit a number of vineyards and get to know the area. I have never been to Oregon and when I started looking at the Oregon Wine Websites got overwhelmed pretty quickly. I am open to any ideas that could possibly help me narrow down my research. I found a a great guide called maribels guide when doing a similar trip to Spain and wondered if there is something similar for Oregon.
Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://www.toptryloburn.com/aviqua-anti-aging-cream/
- 2 Road Trip from Portland to San Francisco
- 3 http://testosteroneboosterbits.com/alucia-skin-reviews/
- 4 Fall in Ozarks
- 5 Need advise sightseeing Seattle - Pendleton - Twin Falls - Yellowstone
- 6 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 7 driving from Atlanta to Denver
- 8 Drive tour Portland to San Francisco
- 9 California/Yosemite
- 10 9 days Zion/Bryce from Vegas
- 11 Fort Myers Area
- 12 JFK TO MANHATTEN
- 13 Requesting info about location of Hertz rental counter at airport in Kauai
- 14 Sequoia/Redwoods Large Group Lodging
- 15 San Fran
- 16 Chinese restaurants in D.C.?
- 17 My Avis/kona rental experience
- 18 West Coast (San Francisco to San Diego) Road Trip
- 19 San Diego, mission valley
- 20 Great trip to Portsmouth, NH and Portland, ME
- 21 Best Fall Foliage in NM and CO?
- 22 Sedona to Vegas
- 23 Are you sick from Alaskan tour?
- 24 Montana dude ranch recommendation
- 25 Lines for Shakespeare in the park tickets