I am starting to do research for a trip to Oregon next year for my 15th anniversary. We would love to visit a number of vineyards and get to know the area. I have never been to Oregon and when I started looking at the Oregon Wine Websites got overwhelmed pretty quickly. I am open to any ideas that could possibly help me narrow down my research. I found a a great guide called maribels guide when doing a similar trip to Spain and wondered if there is something similar for Oregon.
Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 New Orleans/long weekend in September
- 2 San Diego, Yosemite, Napa
- 3 SW Colorado and Moab, UT
- 4 easy to access car rental near but not in Logan Airport
- 5 Help with itinerary...4 days in DC
- 6 Alcatraz Tour in SF
- 7 Kauai in November
- 8 Boston/Cape/ Back to Boston (Or Have we Made a Big Mistake?)
- 9 What's There to Do in Kauai???
- 10 San Francisco accommodation suggestions for November
- 11 San Francisco Area - 8 days
- 12 Thousand Islands - Must Dos
- 13 San Francisco Itinerary help
- 14 Hollywood Beach, Margarittaville Resort
- 15 Road trip fron San Francisco to Seattle
- 16 what western states to spend the most time in
- 17 Planning for June 2017 Grand Canyon Trip
- 18 Route Dr. - FLA speed traps?
- 19 DC area Metro Maintenance Work
- 20 NJ to Florida drive
- 21 Road Trip From IA to Niagara Falls
- 22 Okc,Ok to Taos,NM
- 23 Best Fly-fishing in July
- 24 Fodor's Boston GTG
- 25 Denver CO what to do arriving at 8am