I am starting to do research for a trip to Oregon next year for my 15th anniversary. We would love to visit a number of vineyards and get to know the area. I have never been to Oregon and when I started looking at the Oregon Wine Websites got overwhelmed pretty quickly. I am open to any ideas that could possibly help me narrow down my research. I found a a great guide called maribels guide when doing a similar trip to Spain and wondered if there is something similar for Oregon.
Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks!
Help with Oregon Wine Trip
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Accomodations in Seattle for 15
- 2 NYC theatre broadway
- 3 A dreamy week on Kauai with three generations
- 4 First family ski trip
- 5 Best seafood restaurant in Boston
- 6 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 7 Dividing time in Grand Canyon
- 8 Looking for Destination Ideas
- 9 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 10 Great Smokies - Seasonal Closings
- 11 Florida, Gulf Coast recommendations
- 12 Looking for Hotel Alternatives on Coast to Coast Trip
- 13 Salt Lake City, Utah
- 14 USA with a 3 year old
- 15 Most affordable Wineries in Northern California near Napa?
- 16 Chain of Craters Road safe with Infants
- 17 Black Canyon of the Gunnison East Portal Road
- 18 Universal studios/Orlando
- 19 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 20 Wedding venue in NH
- 21 Planning help for honeymoon - likely Maui and the big island of Hawaii
- 22 Spending February on the Florida Panhandle
- 23 San Diego parks and attractions
- 24 Alaska
- 25 Grand Circle Trip report, Arizona and Utah