I am starting to do research for a trip to Oregon next year for my 15th anniversary. We would love to visit a number of vineyards and get to know the area. I have never been to Oregon and when I started looking at the Oregon Wine Websites got overwhelmed pretty quickly. I am open to any ideas that could possibly help me narrow down my research. I found a a great guide called maribels guide when doing a similar trip to Spain and wondered if there is something similar for Oregon.
Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Rocky Mountain road trip
- 2 Central Coast CA kayaking?
- 3 Road Trip-San Francisco and Los Angeles
- 4 US whole month of January where to
- 5 Things to do in Toronto
- 6 Antelope Canyon visit in August - best time
- 7 Mesa Verde National Park Colorado
- 8 Hawaiian Honeymoon - Hotel Advice
- 9 NEW ORLEANS AND CAJUN COUNTRY...A WEEK-LONG FOOD QUEST
- 10 Miami Beach and Baseball Trip - Hampton Inn or Sheraton Four Points
- 11 Looking for advice on my hitchhike trip plan
- 12 Road trip LA to Phoenix via Grand Canyon
- 13 Dinosaur National Monument
- 14 NYC THEATRE DISTRICT...new restaurant
- 15 Need advise(s) for travel from DFW to Destin FL
- 16 Restaurant near Whitney Museum
- 17 Miami airport--safety??
- 18 Westhester/Bronx/Yonkers area event planning
- 19 Destin, Fort Walton Beach, Pensacola Beach
- 20 Maui - luau question
- 21 The Big Island - Best Way to See the Volcano
- 22 Driving from Glacier National Park to Hood River
- 23 Monthly vacation rental Siesta Key
- 24 USA family tour
- 25 Grand Canyon, Zion maybe Antalope Canyon in 2 days