I am starting to do research for a trip to Oregon next year for my 15th anniversary. We would love to visit a number of vineyards and get to know the area. I have never been to Oregon and when I started looking at the Oregon Wine Websites got overwhelmed pretty quickly. I am open to any ideas that could possibly help me narrow down my research. I found a a great guide called maribels guide when doing a similar trip to Spain and wondered if there is something similar for Oregon.
Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 California relaxing vacation ideas
- 2 Yellowstone/Grand Tetons (Oct 2016)
- 3 Reasonable accommodations in Wyoming
- 4 which airport when going to Stamford,CT?
- 5 Today it rained…on the road in the PNW
- 6 Itinerary suggestion for southern Utah and Arizona
- 7 Wine Bars in Hollywood / Fort Lauderdale
- 8 Mass Pike Electronic Tolling starts 10/28
- 9 Suggestions for Philadelphia
- 10 Page, AZ area
- 11 Yellowstone
- 12 The Williamsburg Wedding
- 13 Moving to a new state looking for advice
- 14 Guys Ski Trip in Breckenridge
- 15 HELP! Solo road trip - the Deep south - Hints & Tips needed!
- 16 saint john the divine concert for peace tickets
- 17 Traveling Alone
- 18 Northern California Redwoods
- 19 Seeking adivce- 12 days Oregon only or OR/WA
- 20 Redwoods National Park
- 21 Looking for Panhandle advice
- 22 Polynesian Cultural Centre
- 23 Trip Report: San Francisco, Monterey, Wine Country
- 24 New Mexico in May
- 25 SF-Yosemite-Monterey Peninsula