I am starting to do research for a trip to Oregon next year for my 15th anniversary. We would love to visit a number of vineyards and get to know the area. I have never been to Oregon and when I started looking at the Oregon Wine Websites got overwhelmed pretty quickly. I am open to any ideas that could possibly help me narrow down my research. I found a a great guide called maribels guide when doing a similar trip to Spain and wondered if there is something similar for Oregon.
Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks!
Help with Oregon Wine Trip
- 1 Trip Itinerary Advice Needed - 1wk Yellowstone & Tetons
- 2 French Broad Market in Ashville, NC
- 3 Rehoboth to Wilmington to Cape May - scenic route suggestions please
- 4 3 week Holiday Late December/January
- 5 J-ville airport ground transportation
- 6 Manzanita Or restaurants
- 7 Pine Barrens- where to stay ?
- 8 Hudson Valley to Stockbridge, MA/Berkshires
- 9 Carmel, California where to stay??
- 10 East coast tour - Part3: Florida
- 11 Trail Ridge Road in Rocky Mountain National Park opens today
- 12 stay near newark or nyc
- 13 New York City Parking
- 14 JFK to Upper West Side by subway
- 15 Can You Typically See Mt St Helens on the train from Seattle to Portland?
- 16 South Tahoe around July 4 - GTG?
- 17 Maine - July 5th to July 14
- 18 Priceline, WARNING
- 19 Less commercial beach?
- 20 Washington Wineries
- 21 Buy now or wait . . . airfare to Santa Barbara in late July?
- 22 Best place for rafting: Moab, Taos or Durango?
- 23 Driving from Seattle to San Fran
- 24 Hill-Crest "Museum"
- 25 1st time to Kauai! Will not be the last!