I am starting to do research for a trip to Oregon next year for my 15th anniversary. We would love to visit a number of vineyards and get to know the area. I have never been to Oregon and when I started looking at the Oregon Wine Websites got overwhelmed pretty quickly. I am open to any ideas that could possibly help me narrow down my research. I found a a great guide called maribels guide when doing a similar trip to Spain and wondered if there is something similar for Oregon.
Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Even Disney isn't Disney anymore
- 2 JFK 10 hour layover-World Trade Center + ?
- 3 Northern California Fall itinerary help
- 4 Where to Spend Two Weeks in Florida in February
- 5 October 2016 Hawaii trip help please
- 6 Southern history- walkable cities
- 7 Scenic mountain views near Spokane
- 8 Any Cheaper way to fly into Jackson Hole?
- 9 New Software
- 10 MOAB NP
- 11 JFK-connection
- 12 Need help with National Parks trip in 2017
- 13 A Gem of a Restaurant in Long Beach, CA
- 14 10 days vacation in Maine
- 15 Planning Rim2Rim Hike at Grand Canyon
- 16 Honeymoon Lodging and Activites in Sonoma
- 17 Aussie family heading to the US for the first time
- 18 Calming Stay near Seattle/Vacouver??
- 19 Hawaii - What 2 Islands? Maui, HI or Honolulu
- 20 5-7day one way Cruise or 26 glacier day cruise
- 21 san fransisco to crater lake
- 22 Family reunion ideas
- 23 Glacier-Banaff-Jasper NPs Car Rental
- 24 Aug. cruise wardrobe
- 25 One night one day in dallas accommodation