I am starting to do research for a trip to Oregon next year for my 15th anniversary. We would love to visit a number of vineyards and get to know the area. I have never been to Oregon and when I started looking at the Oregon Wine Websites got overwhelmed pretty quickly. I am open to any ideas that could possibly help me narrow down my research. I found a a great guide called maribels guide when doing a similar trip to Spain and wondered if there is something similar for Oregon.
Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://t-rexmuscleadvice.com/enduro-force/
- 2 Denver, Colorado to Grand Canyon, Arizona Summer Trip
- 3 Denver to moab
- 4 Daughters/ mother 4/5 girl trip
- 5 San Fracisco to Seattle road trip
- 6 California and Oregon Coast Trip
- 7 Utah National Parks Itinerary
- 8 Sequoias between Death Valley and San Diego
- 9 low elevation to Yellowstone
- 10 Boston for a cruise: South end? Downtown?
- 11 Driving from FLL to Key West
- 12 How to do 3 days around North Cascades National Park?
- 13 Rules of the NY Subway
- 14 vermont lake
- 15 Where to stay at Grand Wailea & Grand Hyatt
- 16 Yosemite Trip May 2017
- 17 Best weather and tips to roadtrip to west coast USA
- 18 Seward without a car
- 19 Default Vegas-GC-Antelope-Bryce-Zion-Vegas
- 20 Grand Canyon 10/17
- 21 Best Time to Travel the West Coast (USA)
- 22 Yellowstone/Grand Tetons Itinerary Help!
- 23 flagstaff
- 24 Anyone use Hawaiian Airlines?
- 25 sugestions