I am starting to do research for a trip to Oregon next year for my 15th anniversary. We would love to visit a number of vineyards and get to know the area. I have never been to Oregon and when I started looking at the Oregon Wine Websites got overwhelmed pretty quickly. I am open to any ideas that could possibly help me narrow down my research. I found a a great guide called maribels guide when doing a similar trip to Spain and wondered if there is something similar for Oregon.
Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 1-(800) 9272480 QuickBooks PRO tech Support number Intuit PRO number_DE
- 2 Getting from Seatac airport to downtown Seattle
- 3 help me plan a Cali trip
- 4 Muir Woods in October
- 5 San Francisco to Seattle in a day (fires in Oregon)
- 6 Dining after show at Sondheim Theatre
- 7 Road trip during Winters in Utah-NV
- 8 Florida Vacation Rental
- 9 Inexpensive Restaurants Near Canyonlands and Capitol Reef?
- 10 Southern California Sand Dunes - Oceano Dunes
- 11 50th wedding anniversary in Hawaii??
- 12 Kauai: First Trip Help Please
- 13 NYC 9/11 Tour - best options?
- 14 10-hour MIA layover ideas?
- 15 Alaska trip rough Itinerary for Sep 2017
- 16 Mesa Verde question
- 17 Planning our Move
- 18 Wilmington DE questions
- 19 Road Trip Travel Advice - 2 Days or 3?
- 20 Great Smoky Mountains trip: Tennessee or North Carolina?
- 21 2 Grannies, 2 parents & 1 three-yr-old
- 22 Best options for viewing, learning about lava flows on Big Island?
- 23 Need tips for 14 day alaska trip Please help!
- 24 Hawaii at Christmas with older teens
- 25 Sperry chalet destroyed by fire