I am starting to do research for a trip to Oregon next year for my 15th anniversary. We would love to visit a number of vineyards and get to know the area. I have never been to Oregon and when I started looking at the Oregon Wine Websites got overwhelmed pretty quickly. I am open to any ideas that could possibly help me narrow down my research. I found a a great guide called maribels guide when doing a similar trip to Spain and wondered if there is something similar for Oregon.
Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 a tourist in DC this February
- 2 Antelope Canyon and Horseshoe Bend
- 3 Best Places to Start Backpacking
- 4 Springtime in Florida
- 5 Kings and Sequoia.
- 6 College Tour: Harvard, MIT, and Yale
- 7 Whale Watching in Kauai
- 8 Springfield, Illinois and no car. Worth a slight detour?
- 9 Camping in Yellowstone? Good idea for a family?
- 10 Grand Canyon Helicopter Ride
- 11 Drive from Denver to Yellowstone in 1 day?
- 12 Itinary for Maui - help please
- 13 4-5 day active vacation/road trip from NY/NJ
- 14 Camping in New England foliage Oct 8-19
- 15 USA October 2016
- 16 Yellowstone or Yosemite in August?
- 17 Redwood National Forest
- 18 Asheville+Charleston+Savannah
- 19 How many days to spend in San Francisco, LA & Las vegas?
- 20 New Orleans on Easter Sunday - parade and church?
- 21 Uber and Miami
- 22 Renting a car in miami, fl
- 23 Help formulate itinerary for Florida keys
- 24 BRAVOFLY - SCAM
- 25 Austin and ?, Texas Family Spring Break 2015 - Trying again