My husband and I are going to be dropping off our daughters at camp in the New Haven area on July 19th (we will be staying in Boston with the girls for previous few days). We were thinking of extending our vacation, and travelling somewhere for the next few days. We have already been to the Hampton and Berkshires quite often. I love Martha's Vineyard and Nantucket, but I'm afraid the travel out there will eat up too much of our time. I was reading the forums, and people seem to like the Rockport, Newburyport area. Or maybe south-eastern Vermont? We like quaint little towns that are fun to walk around (I love the coastal areas, but it's not a requirement). If you have any lovely lodging recommendations, I'd love to hear them! We live in Florida, so we'd love to get a change of scene. Any ideas for couple with no kids for a few days?
Help with New England 3-day trip for two
View all United States activity »
- 1 Ft. Stewart/Savannah
- 2 Long Weekend in KY: Bourbon Trail and Mammoth Cave
- 3 Traveling the U.S. by car for a long time!
- 4 suewoo and any other Charleston, SC experts
- 5 Disney Florida - Which parks to go for 1.5 days?
- 6 San Antonio
- 7 Eataly in Chicago -- Coming Soon!
- 8 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 9 Hotel near Public Theater
- 10 How much would it cost to have dental implants done in India?
- 11 Hollywood with 17yr old son
- 12 How to safely transport a newborn baby in downtown Chicago without your own car?
- 13 Oahu Information
- 14 Any additions to my general plan for 2 night stay in Jacksonville (no car)?
- 15 Charlotte Area Suggestions
- 16 Wailea Maui Restaurants
- 17 Best Cirque du Soleil show in Vegas 14 and 11 yo boys?
- 18 Savanah Sojourn
- 19 One day in Washington DC
- 20 Which Florida Key to snorkel?
- 21 Special Chrstmas Tree
- 22 Staying at the Omni in downtown austin. Anywhere to park cheaper?
- 23 South Florida luxury hotels with a 5 year old
- 24 Help! Travel plans to USA West Coast
- 25 RIP Judy Rogers