My husband and I are going to be dropping off our daughters at camp in the New Haven area on July 19th (we will be staying in Boston with the girls for previous few days). We were thinking of extending our vacation, and travelling somewhere for the next few days. We have already been to the Hampton and Berkshires quite often. I love Martha's Vineyard and Nantucket, but I'm afraid the travel out there will eat up too much of our time. I was reading the forums, and people seem to like the Rockport, Newburyport area. Or maybe south-eastern Vermont? We like quaint little towns that are fun to walk around (I love the coastal areas, but it's not a requirement). If you have any lovely lodging recommendations, I'd love to hear them! We live in Florida, so we'd love to get a change of scene. Any ideas for couple with no kids for a few days?
Help with New England 3-day trip for two
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 West Coast Bound End of March
- 2 Your favorite Glacier NP lodging and itinerary help
- 3 Grand Circle & Wyoming
- 4 Philly sports fans: bar needed...and running route.
- 5 Here's how I spent my 3 hour layover in Washington, DC
- 6 Oahu ideas
- 7 Feedback on Palm Springs with Kids Itinerary
- 8 Vacation rentals in Tucson
- 9 Key Largo, FL
- 10 Death Valley in June in a motorhome
- 11 Death Valley in June
- 12 travel up the coast from San Franciso to Seattle
- 13 Rodeo Near Tulsa or Woodward?
- 14 San Diego grocery stores
- 15 Gatlinburg Tennessee Itinerary suggestions
- 16 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 17 Yes it's March, but let's talk Christmas destinations!
- 18 Planning help for honeymoon - likely Maui and the big island of Hawaii
- 19 Southern California Dining Guide - 2014/2015
- 20 Need an interesting place for one night near Memphis
- 21 Nude Beaches- Positive or Negative Experience?
- 22 Buy GoPro Hero3
- 23 Down to three New York City hotels for December visit
- 24 Huntington Beach - hostels?
- 25 Roadtrip Across the Country