My husband and I are going to be dropping off our daughters at camp in the New Haven area on July 19th (we will be staying in Boston with the girls for previous few days). We were thinking of extending our vacation, and travelling somewhere for the next few days. We have already been to the Hampton and Berkshires quite often. I love Martha's Vineyard and Nantucket, but I'm afraid the travel out there will eat up too much of our time. I was reading the forums, and people seem to like the Rockport, Newburyport area. Or maybe south-eastern Vermont? We like quaint little towns that are fun to walk around (I love the coastal areas, but it's not a requirement). If you have any lovely lodging recommendations, I'd love to hear them! We live in Florida, so we'd love to get a change of scene. Any ideas for couple with no kids for a few days?
Help with New England 3-day trip for two
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Myrtle Beach
- 2 9 Day Trip to Yosemite, Oregon and Washington State
- 3 Seeking advice from year round Tucson residents
- 4 Albuquerque Recommendations
- 5 2 weeks in FL, Savannah and Charleston
- 6 Colorado in the summer!
- 7 Place for a drink where kids are allowed? An NYC question.
- 8 Alaska- cruise or land? and most scenic areas?
- 9 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 10 AK-Glacier Bay, Wrangel Elias, Lake Clark, Matanuska glacier, Valdez?
- 11 Washington DC Metro
- 12 Houseboat on Lake Powell
- 13 Suggestions for road trip with children from Birmingham, AL to Grand Canyon
- 14 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 15 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 16 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 17 Alexandria or Georgetown
- 18 Travel West Coast
- 19 Hotels in LA ... I know...how long is a piece of string type question...
- 20 What to see/do in Baltimore without a car?
- 21 Wine Country Picnic
- 22 traveling Amtrak cross country
- 23 Road trip through the south
- 24 Hotel in Santa Barbara
- 25 Should we stop for a Saturday night in Baltimore?