My 2 college friends and I plan to spend 2 nights in Natchez in late October, but we're having a hard time finding something suitable. Unfortunately, both of them are snorers but ironically both would rather sleep in separate rooms because each is bothered by the other's snoring. (I can get by with earplugs.) We prefer to stay in something historic, but I'm having a hard time finding a nice place with more than 1 room, such as a suite or 2-room cottage. Any help is appreciated. Thanks!
Help with lodging for 3 in Natchez, MS
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 August 2015 Western Roadtrip Route? 30 days...Two 22-year-old Girls
- 2 Road trip March from Atlanta
- 3 Quick Austin weekend itinerary review
- 4 Best Destination in USA
- 5 Need help planning weekend trips: Georgia, Chicago, Tennessee, Alaska?!
- 6 Nashville - Weekend Trip
- 7 Please help identify location in Southern California
- 8 Dinner stop between Boston and Bradley Airport in CT (Windsor)
- 9 NYT article on exploring Los Angeles without a car
- 10 x mas
- 11 Denver Airport to Downtown Sheraton--Transportation Options?
- 12 Zion, Bryce, Page, GC South Rim, and Arches
- 13 After Chigago ? side trips- suggestions
- 14 Last Minute NYE Trip to DC - Fancy Tea? Other special ideas...Wanted
- 15 Rules of the Sidewalk
- 16 3 weeks in USA in February -- refined itinerary
- 17 US 101 closed N of Florence
- 18 FLORIDA CONDO--seeking general advice
- 19 Deep South roadtrip, 3 weeks, 2 more Brits needing your help!
- 20 Help with seeing Rocky Mountain National Park
- 21 Grand Tetons, Yellowstone and Banff in May or early Sept.?
- 22 Choosing best Seats Radio City
- 23 New Orleans help please
- 24 Better cooking store in Seattle
- 25 Fort Myers Beach vs Naples Beach