My 2 college friends and I plan to spend 2 nights in Natchez in late October, but we're having a hard time finding something suitable. Unfortunately, both of them are snorers but ironically both would rather sleep in separate rooms because each is bothered by the other's snoring. (I can get by with earplugs.) We prefer to stay in something historic, but I'm having a hard time finding a nice place with more than 1 room, such as a suite or 2-room cottage. Any help is appreciated. Thanks!
Help with lodging for 3 in Natchez, MS
- 1 Napa wineries for wine novices
- 2 Driving from Kentucky to Florida
- 3 Las vegas hotels--can't make up my mind, help!
- 4 Updates from Hanalei
- 5 Wildfire near Yosemite
- 6 Olympic & Rainier itinerary -- please suggest changes
- 7 Hiking Questions --Many Glacier
- 8 New York, New York...my kind of town
- 9 Blue ridge parkway
- 10 One day in NYC
- 11 10 day Hawaii Vacations
- 12 A trip to east coast vs a trip to Hawaii
- 13 Fireworks on the Fourth of July on the Mall
- 14 Kauai Activity Suggestions Needed!
- 15 Going to Dodge City, Kansas
- 16 Minnesota State Fair
- 17 Trying To Find a Place
- 18 hotel in carmel or monterey
- 19 Reasonably priced seafood/steak restaurant near the strip in Las Vegas?
- 20 Seattle Hotel Choice and Other Questions
- 21 Another apartment rental scam in NYC
- 22 Logan Express
- 23 Yet another question about which DC Metro pass to purchase
- 24 Search (for) Hotel suite using iPhone or laptop app?
- 25 Looking for inexpensive lodging near Dulles Airport