My 2 college friends and I plan to spend 2 nights in Natchez in late October, but we're having a hard time finding something suitable. Unfortunately, both of them are snorers but ironically both would rather sleep in separate rooms because each is bothered by the other's snoring. (I can get by with earplugs.) We prefer to stay in something historic, but I'm having a hard time finding a nice place with more than 1 room, such as a suite or 2-room cottage. Any help is appreciated. Thanks!
Help with lodging for 3 in Natchez, MS
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Dining in D.C.
- 2 MICHIGAN - UPPER PENINSULA
- 3 Jersey City Parking
- 4 Washington DC Metro
- 5 MACINAC ISLAND, MICHIGAN
- 6 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 7 Kennebunkport and....?
- 8 Grand Staircase Esclante National Monument
- 9 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 10 VRBO/Airbnb rental status in San Francisco
- 11 Sampling Ethnic Las Vegas trip report
- 12 Where to go in Maine?
- 13 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 14 Travel options from Washington DC to Williamsburg, Virginia
- 15 Christmas cruise in Hawaii
- 16 Wedding in Hawaii
- 17 Houseboat on Lake Powell
- 18 rain in Kauai
- 19 Alaska cruise and land
- 20 Antelope Canyon. Tour form Page or just show up there and pick a guide ?
- 21 Alaska Itinerary/Suggestions
- 22 NEW YORK CITY!!!
- 23 Camping Summer of 2015 Yellowstone? Yosemite? GT?
- 24 Hotel in Santa Barbara
- 25 Autumn stay on Cape Cod