I'm thinking of a trip to Houston from Dallas Thursday 7/4 to Saturday 7/6. Ideally I'd like to visit the Galleria for a little bit, but my focus will be on the art museum district (Menil, Houston Museum of Arts) and Montrose. I'll be needing to take advantage of the MegaBonus, so I will plan for two one-night stays. I also hope to be gold by that point through a challenge.
I can stay at the JW Galleria and Marriott by West Loop for a great price. I think the Marriott has a shuttle service to Galleria and maybe within a certain radius. I could also capitalize on gold benefits. However, getting around to main sightseeing places I'd want to see seems tough on public transport. Other options would be Courtyard West University and Medical Center, which are more accessible on public transport but less luxurious and don't offer the benefits.
Any thoughts on which option?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 San Diego, Yosemite, Napa
- 2 Help with itinerary...4 days in DC
- 3 Kauai in November
- 4 Pacific Coast Drive, San Francisco to Seattle
- 5 Southwest Colorado and beetle kill
- 6 UBER in NYC?
- 7 Boston/Cape/ Back to Boston (Or Have we Made a Big Mistake?)
- 8 Cape Cod in September with toddler
- 9 Grade 12 subjects
- 10 Route Dr. - FLA speed traps?
- 11 what western states to spend the most time in
- 12 Yellowstone Lake Scenic Cruise
- 13 easy to access car rental near but not in Logan Airport
- 14 San Francisco Itinerary help
- 15 New Orleans/long weekend in September
- 16 SW Colorado and Moab, UT
- 17 Alcatraz Tour in SF
- 18 What's There to Do in Kauai???
- 19 San Francisco accommodation suggestions for November
- 20 San Francisco Area - 8 days
- 21 Thousand Islands - Must Dos
- 22 Hollywood Beach, Margarittaville Resort
- 23 Road trip fron San Francisco to Seattle
- 24 Planning for June 2017 Grand Canyon Trip
- 25 DC area Metro Maintenance Work