I'm thinking of a trip to Houston from Dallas Thursday 7/4 to Saturday 7/6. Ideally I'd like to visit the Galleria for a little bit, but my focus will be on the art museum district (Menil, Houston Museum of Arts) and Montrose. I'll be needing to take advantage of the MegaBonus, so I will plan for two one-night stays. I also hope to be gold by that point through a challenge.
I can stay at the JW Galleria and Marriott by West Loop for a great price. I think the Marriott has a shuttle service to Galleria and maybe within a certain radius. I could also capitalize on gold benefits. However, getting around to main sightseeing places I'd want to see seems tough on public transport. Other options would be Courtyard West University and Medical Center, which are more accessible on public transport but less luxurious and don't offer the benefits.
Any thoughts on which option?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Advice on 4 day itinerary in NYC in June 2015
- 2 SF to Seattle roundtrip with family,help!
- 3 Planning a Low Country Road Trip
- 4 Must See/Do in Oregon & Washington
- 5 First time visit to California
- 6 Hilton Head
- 7 Fly out of LA 10pm, what to do that day?
- 8 Broadway Banter revived, Spring 2015!
- 9 Must see places in Washington & Oregon
- 10 Best Scenic Islands in Washington State
- 11 Restaurant recomendations in the east 54th Street area, please.
- 12 Lodging in Bryce or outside ?
- 13 Moab, Grand Canyon, Denver
- 14 Chicago Outskirts Hotel
- 15 Colorado Springs to Durango 9 days
- 16 Southwest US
- 17 Driving to St. Paul Minnesota from New York City
- 18 Which 2 islands to visit?
- 19 Reno GTG?
- 20 NYC to Florida drive....seeking advice on stops in Va, NC, SC
- 21 Kauai North Shore Condos- Sealodge
- 22 Lake Powell
- 23 How to spend 4 days ending in Boston?
- 24 A Drive Through the Poconos
- 25 Car Rental in Sedona