I'm thinking of a trip to Houston from Dallas Thursday 7/4 to Saturday 7/6. Ideally I'd like to visit the Galleria for a little bit, but my focus will be on the art museum district (Menil, Houston Museum of Arts) and Montrose. I'll be needing to take advantage of the MegaBonus, so I will plan for two one-night stays. I also hope to be gold by that point through a challenge.
I can stay at the JW Galleria and Marriott by West Loop for a great price. I think the Marriott has a shuttle service to Galleria and maybe within a certain radius. I could also capitalize on gold benefits. However, getting around to main sightseeing places I'd want to see seems tough on public transport. Other options would be Courtyard West University and Medical Center, which are more accessible on public transport but less luxurious and don't offer the benefits.
Any thoughts on which option?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Fake reviews on Tripadvisor
- 2 New York: "It's SOOOOOOOO Touristy"
- 3 Martha's Vineyard area
- 4 Easy to Moderate Hikes - Moab Area
- 5 2 days to do Denver/Colorado Springs
- 6 Contemplating moving from Chicago to Nashville
- 7 Alaska- itinerary and general questions
- 8 Avalon/ Catalina Questions
- 9 Your guy's favorite things to do in Door County
- 10 Rental Car using the ferries in Washington
- 11 Returned from Sedona
- 12 Mill Valley California Walks and Hikes
- 13 Seattle to Oakland, CA in three days?
- 14 Magazine St. and Garden District favorites
- 15 Centra Coast Wildlife
- 16 Mid 20's Honeymoon
- 17 hawaii location for young couple needed
- 18 Western U.S. Road trip
- 19 Looking For Specific Accommodation Recommendations
- 20 Drive time from Lynwood to CenturyLink Field
- 21 Awesome Things to do in Door County in the Summer
- 22 A short stay in LA...Trip Report
- 23 Washington DC: your favorite part of your visit
- 24 Itinerary help for 3-night stay in DC?
- 25 Boston--Another Art Mission