I'm thinking of a trip to Houston from Dallas Thursday 7/4 to Saturday 7/6. Ideally I'd like to visit the Galleria for a little bit, but my focus will be on the art museum district (Menil, Houston Museum of Arts) and Montrose. I'll be needing to take advantage of the MegaBonus, so I will plan for two one-night stays. I also hope to be gold by that point through a challenge.
I can stay at the JW Galleria and Marriott by West Loop for a great price. I think the Marriott has a shuttle service to Galleria and maybe within a certain radius. I could also capitalize on gold benefits. However, getting around to main sightseeing places I'd want to see seems tough on public transport. Other options would be Courtyard West University and Medical Center, which are more accessible on public transport but less luxurious and don't offer the benefits.
Any thoughts on which option?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Good Skin==>>> http://www.slimrootz.com/bella-dore/
- 2 Safety Concerns
- 3 Which benefits are comes after using Nucific BIO X4?
- 4 Get You Greater Muscles
- 5 Visit to the top of the Statue of Liberty
- 6 2 Day Family Trip to Grand Canyon - RV or Lodge?
- 7 Partial Knee Replacement Los Angeles
- 8 Jul, Aug or Sept for California trip, which is preferable and why?
- 9 Best 2 (or 3) Day Drive Between Phoenix & Palm Springs?
- 10 Bronx Help to visit hospital
- 11 Miami/Disney World/Bahamas Cruise w/6yo
- 12 fort lauderdale
- 13 Lodging near Zion National Park
- 14 NYC with 5 kids- SOLO
- 15 8-Hour Napali Fishing Charter with Kids?
- 16 Redwood National Forest
- 17 What to do in San Diego
- 18 Avoiding tunnels driving from Atlanta to Philadelphia
- 19 Grand Circle - need to add 3 nights
- 20 ISO charming NYC hotel for a staycation
- 21 First Trip to Texas -
- 22 5 days in Colorado
- 23 Port Angelas -Vegas
- 24 Turning 30 in March. What shall I do?
- 25 Caillebotte at the Kimbell - Fort Worth