I'm thinking of a trip to Houston from Dallas Thursday 7/4 to Saturday 7/6. Ideally I'd like to visit the Galleria for a little bit, but my focus will be on the art museum district (Menil, Houston Museum of Arts) and Montrose. I'll be needing to take advantage of the MegaBonus, so I will plan for two one-night stays. I also hope to be gold by that point through a challenge.
I can stay at the JW Galleria and Marriott by West Loop for a great price. I think the Marriott has a shuttle service to Galleria and maybe within a certain radius. I could also capitalize on gold benefits. However, getting around to main sightseeing places I'd want to see seems tough on public transport. Other options would be Courtyard West University and Medical Center, which are more accessible on public transport but less luxurious and don't offer the benefits.
Any thoughts on which option?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Boston--Another Art Mission
- 2 Vacation Destination for Large Family
- 3 New Orleans logistics
- 4 14 day Road Trip: Zion NP to Seattle/North Cascade NP
- 5 hawaii location for young couple needed
- 6 Yosemite/SNP/SFO itinerary
- 7 NYC with wheelchair
- 8 Itinerary help for a 3-night stay in NYC?
- 9 Itinerary help for 3-night stay in DC?
- 10 flying from los angeles to see the south ??
- 11 Martha's Vineyard or Chatham?
- 12 6 nights in Colorado with family itinerary help
- 13 Hilton Head
- 14 Drive time from Lynwood to CenturyLink Field
- 15 Texas exploring for 18 days
- 16 Casual dinner in the theater district
- 17 louisiana bayou
- 18 The Adolphus
- 19 New York City Craft Beer Bar & Art Gallery
- 20 TRYP Hotel in NYC?
- 21 Country bumpkins road trip from Nashville to Dallas
- 22 16 Days Utah National Parks
- 23 Broadway Banter revived, Spring 2015!
- 24 Easy to Moderate Hikes - Moab Area
- 25 Southern U.S. BBQ Trip May 2015