I'm thinking of a trip to Houston from Dallas Thursday 7/4 to Saturday 7/6. Ideally I'd like to visit the Galleria for a little bit, but my focus will be on the art museum district (Menil, Houston Museum of Arts) and Montrose. I'll be needing to take advantage of the MegaBonus, so I will plan for two one-night stays. I also hope to be gold by that point through a challenge.
I can stay at the JW Galleria and Marriott by West Loop for a great price. I think the Marriott has a shuttle service to Galleria and maybe within a certain radius. I could also capitalize on gold benefits. However, getting around to main sightseeing places I'd want to see seems tough on public transport. Other options would be Courtyard West University and Medical Center, which are more accessible on public transport but less luxurious and don't offer the benefits.
Any thoughts on which option?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 San Diego, mission valley
- 2 Taxi from Honolulu airport to hotels
- 3 San Diego Sunset or La Jolla
- 4 Hamilton - Are There Bad Seats at the Rodgers?
- 5 November redwoods trip
- 6 Pls help keep dolphins happy & healthy
- 7 JFK TO MANHATTEN
- 8 Chinese restaurants in D.C.?
- 9 Charleston - how long to stay?
- 10 Road Trip/Excursions for a weekend outside of Denver
- 11 Mnnpls--what to do, culture and food
- 12 Are you sick from Alaskan tour?
- 13 Chicago marathon - Leaving hotel to MDW
- 14 MN lake home rental needed
- 15 Cross country road trip to the east coast- here we go...
- 16 Sequoia/Redwoods Large Group Lodging
- 17 Forbes Island Restaurant Question
- 18 blue ridge parkway?
- 19 Esta "Not Authorized to Travel"
- 20 Destination and route guidance needed for Oct trip to New England.
- 21 Spring Break trip to National Park
- 22 EWR to Staten Island 9:50PM
- 23 Wedding gifts?
- 24 Big Sur evacuated due to Soberanes fire August 7, 2016
- 25 Trip to Vegas/GC/LA - need advice pleasd