I'm thinking of a trip to Houston from Dallas Thursday 7/4 to Saturday 7/6. Ideally I'd like to visit the Galleria for a little bit, but my focus will be on the art museum district (Menil, Houston Museum of Arts) and Montrose. I'll be needing to take advantage of the MegaBonus, so I will plan for two one-night stays. I also hope to be gold by that point through a challenge.
I can stay at the JW Galleria and Marriott by West Loop for a great price. I think the Marriott has a shuttle service to Galleria and maybe within a certain radius. I could also capitalize on gold benefits. However, getting around to main sightseeing places I'd want to see seems tough on public transport. Other options would be Courtyard West University and Medical Center, which are more accessible on public transport but less luxurious and don't offer the benefits.
Any thoughts on which option?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Need QuickBooks cloud hosting Support ? Dial 1 800 449 0204
- 2 WNY, Cleveland, and Niagara on the Lake
- 3 Florida with a 2 year old
- 4 West Virginia -the 49th state!
- 5 Grand Canyon in February?? Doable?
- 6 Tetons, Yellowstone help
- 7 Driving through Chicago area to Wisconsin
- 8 Yellowstone NP planning questions
- 9 Boat Tour Suggestion in Kauai or Helicopter Instead?
- 10 Makana Charter Reviews in Kauai?
- 11 Montana from Salt Lake City: Help!
- 12 Holton Head, Amelia Island or ????
- 13 Four days in Maine for Anniversary & Birthday
- 14 Economical Restaurants in Oahu; Especially Waikiki
- 15 Solo Yosemite Lodging
- 16 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 17 ASAP Help w/San Fran to San Diego 12 day road trip with young kids
- 18 transportation from Plano TX to Norman OK
- 19 First Time to Seattle-Portland-Willamette Valley
- 20 June 2018 cruise in SE Alaska
- 21 7 days in colorado
- 22 Which National Park summer 2018 with kids
- 23 Grand Canyon, Lake Powell, Zion..
- 24 Denver to Mesa Verde National Park
- 25 Please provide info on NYC Tenement Museum