I am going to a meeting in Huntington beach, with my wife. We will rent a car and shall leave H. Beach on Wednesday 14th march in the morning. Our itinerary is as follows:
- March 14th and 15th: driving through the coast, on the way to Yosemite Park, and visiting Santa Barbara, Big Sur and Carmel.
- March 16th and 17th: 2 nights at the Yosemite Park
- March 18th to 21th: 4 nights in San Francisco
- March 22th evening: flight to Los Angeles
- March 23rd in the morning: flight back home
I would like your advice about it. I have some questions:
- Should I sleep one more night at the Yosemite Park? IIf yes, would you reduce one night in SFO or on the way to Yosemite?
- Should I drive back to Los Angeles, from San Francisco, or take the plane? As I am flying international on the day after, I might have some problems with bags allowance.
Any other inputs, please? Thanks a lot for your help.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Car Rentals....Is this even LEGAL?
- 2 Is Fox Rent A Car any good?
- 3 Resort/Hotel near Port Canaveral
- 4 Southwest road trip
- 5 Bronx Help to visit hospital
- 6 Best 2 (or 3) Day Drive Between Phoenix & Palm Springs?
- 7 Grand Circle Road Trip
- 8 Beaches in Florida
- 9 NYC with 5 kids- SOLO
- 10 Visit to the top of the Statue of Liberty
- 11 Downtown Chicago
- 12 2 Day Family Trip to Grand Canyon - RV or Lodge?
- 13 Avoiding tunnels driving from Atlanta to Philadelphia
- 14 Safety Concerns
- 15 Lodging near Zion National Park
- 16 Jul, Aug or Sept for California trip, which is preferable and why?
- 17 Miami/Disney World/Bahamas Cruise w/6yo
- 18 fort lauderdale
- 19 8-Hour Napali Fishing Charter with Kids?
- 20 Redwood National Forest
- 21 What to do in San Diego
- 22 Grand Circle - need to add 3 nights
- 23 ISO charming NYC hotel for a staycation
- 24 First Trip to Texas -
- 25 5 days in Colorado
Help with itinerary in California - Coast, Yosemite and San Francisco