I am going to a meeting in Huntington beach, with my wife. We will rent a car and shall leave H. Beach on Wednesday 14th march in the morning. Our itinerary is as follows:
- March 14th and 15th: driving through the coast, on the way to Yosemite Park, and visiting Santa Barbara, Big Sur and Carmel.
- March 16th and 17th: 2 nights at the Yosemite Park
- March 18th to 21th: 4 nights in San Francisco
- March 22th evening: flight to Los Angeles
- March 23rd in the morning: flight back home
I would like your advice about it. I have some questions:
- Should I sleep one more night at the Yosemite Park? IIf yes, would you reduce one night in SFO or on the way to Yosemite?
- Should I drive back to Los Angeles, from San Francisco, or take the plane? As I am flying international on the day after, I might have some problems with bags allowance.
Any other inputs, please? Thanks a lot for your help.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Christmas Village in Philadelphia
- 2 driving school in Cardiff
- 3 Overnight stay along Newburyport/Rockport train line
- 4 Hello
- 5 Best Marriott options NYC using Marriott points
- 6 Road trip during Winters in Utah-NV
- 7 Sperry chalet destroyed by fire
- 8 Maui and Kauai
- 9 9 day family New England Trip October - Advice
- 10 2 Grannies, 2 parents & 1 three-yr-old
- 11 50th wedding anniversary in Hawaii??
- 12 Hotel advise Chicago
- 13 Santa Fe and Taos in November
- 14 Getting from Seatac airport to downtown Seattle
- 15 Botanical gardens on Maui, Hilo, and Kauai: how much do they differ?
- 16 Hawaii at Christmas with older teens
- 17 Good gift for my father who loves to travel
- 18 affordable SF hotels convenient to art museums
- 19 Trip to Cali
- 20 NYC Hotel Decision
- 21 NFL tickets
- 22 Grand Canyon Rim to Rim
- 23 JFK to Manhattan via AirTrain/LIRR
- 24 Need tips for 14 day alaska trip Please help!
- 25 Walking at Ka'anapali Beach
Help with itinerary in California - Coast, Yosemite and San Francisco