I am going to a meeting in Huntington beach, with my wife. We will rent a car and shall leave H. Beach on Wednesday 14th march in the morning. Our itinerary is as follows:
- March 14th and 15th: driving through the coast, on the way to Yosemite Park, and visiting Santa Barbara, Big Sur and Carmel.
- March 16th and 17th: 2 nights at the Yosemite Park
- March 18th to 21th: 4 nights in San Francisco
- March 22th evening: flight to Los Angeles
- March 23rd in the morning: flight back home
I would like your advice about it. I have some questions:
- Should I sleep one more night at the Yosemite Park? IIf yes, would you reduce one night in SFO or on the way to Yosemite?
- Should I drive back to Los Angeles, from San Francisco, or take the plane? As I am flying international on the day after, I might have some problems with bags allowance.
Any other inputs, please? Thanks a lot for your help.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 It brightens your skin appearance
- 2 http://fornatgaex.com/headlock-muscle-growth/
- 3 http://www.supplements4news.com/slim-lt-garcinia/
- 4 USA Trip in 4 Weeks
- 5 http://realcoloncleansingworks.com/alpha-monster-advanced-review/
- 6 Napa or Sonoma? Muir Woods...
- 7 Addiction Treatment Center New Jersey
- 8 Natural Treatment for Melasma
- 9 New England Road Trip Itinerary
- 10 Camping in or near Big Bend National Park
- 11 Nashville Never Been
- 12 Coffee in Boston?
- 13 Any Estero Island/Ft Myers experts?
- 14 Spring Break National Park Visit
- 15 Oregon Trip March 2017
- 16 New orleans recs for family
- 17 Best route to tour most of Michigan-Help!
- 18 Ideas for February Road Trip from San Francisco?
- 19 Later Winter around Mobile
- 20 10 days in California. What should I hit?
- 21 San Diego to Oregon road trip itinerary
- 22 2 days in Vermont, Green Mountain area
- 23 Uber boston
- 24 Florida keys trip
- 25 First Time to Maine - Itinerary Help!
Help with itinerary in California - Coast, Yosemite and San Francisco