I am going to a meeting in Huntington beach, with my wife. We will rent a car and shall leave H. Beach on Wednesday 14th march in the morning. Our itinerary is as follows:
- March 14th and 15th: driving through the coast, on the way to Yosemite Park, and visiting Santa Barbara, Big Sur and Carmel.
- March 16th and 17th: 2 nights at the Yosemite Park
- March 18th to 21th: 4 nights in San Francisco
- March 22th evening: flight to Los Angeles
- March 23rd in the morning: flight back home
I would like your advice about it. I have some questions:
- Should I sleep one more night at the Yosemite Park? IIf yes, would you reduce one night in SFO or on the way to Yosemite?
- Should I drive back to Los Angeles, from San Francisco, or take the plane? As I am flying international on the day after, I might have some problems with bags allowance.
Any other inputs, please? Thanks a lot for your help.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 What to Look for in Tourist Attractions
- 2 California road trip - oneway or round trip
- 3 Seattle to Los Angeles Dec 2015
- 4 Oahu November 2015 Trip Report
- 5 Welltravbrit's Ongoing NYC Jaunt
- 6 5 nights/6 days in Honolulu during Thanksgiving
- 7 Traveling to bend ore via hwy 5 fron SF in early January
- 8 Costco Chicken Salad Recalled
- 9 south west family trip itinerary
- 10 Relocating to the Deep South
- 11 2.5 days in New York. Are hotels the only option?
- 12 Security at Lucas Oil Stadium for Big Ten Championship
- 13 Adele saves Thanksgiving
- 14 wasting time around JFK
- 15 Bagging a bargain on Black Friday?
- 16 RV Roadtrip | Elkhart, IN to Middletown, NJ | Mid March 2016
- 17 outside adventure Las Vegas? Food too
- 18 Modern, clean Miami Airport hotel ???
- 19 SF Restaurant
- 20 Best cities with Mild winter temperatures
- 21 Charleston, Savannah, and Coast Itinerary <Feedback requested!>
- 22 Report & Photos: Behind the Scenes at the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade!
- 23 Chicago-Family Reunion Ideas
- 24 Restaurant recomendations in the east 54th Street area, please.
- 25 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
Help with itinerary in California - Coast, Yosemite and San Francisco