I am going to a meeting in Huntington beach, with my wife. We will rent a car and shall leave H. Beach on Wednesday 14th march in the morning. Our itinerary is as follows:
- March 14th and 15th: driving through the coast, on the way to Yosemite Park, and visiting Santa Barbara, Big Sur and Carmel.
- March 16th and 17th: 2 nights at the Yosemite Park
- March 18th to 21th: 4 nights in San Francisco
- March 22th evening: flight to Los Angeles
- March 23rd in the morning: flight back home
I would like your advice about it. I have some questions:
- Should I sleep one more night at the Yosemite Park? IIf yes, would you reduce one night in SFO or on the way to Yosemite?
- Should I drive back to Los Angeles, from San Francisco, or take the plane? As I am flying international on the day after, I might have some problems with bags allowance.
Any other inputs, please? Thanks a lot for your help.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Ferry options Seattle to Victoria
- 2 first trip to HI
- 3 New Issues with Air BnB in NYC
- 4 Pittsburgh Trip
- 5 Nantucket vs. Jersey Shore
- 6 One afternoon and evening to kill in San Fran
- 7 Need NYC help. Need to get from city out to Millford, NJ.
- 8 CO/UT/AZ National Park/Road Trip
- 9 Quick Palm Springs Getaway
- 10 Itinerary Advice for SLC - Moab - Zion
- 11 LA/Palm Springs for 6 days with teens?
- 12 Itenarary - 1st Week Sep - Phoenix to Page to Zion to Bryce
- 13 Seattle, WA, USA/Victoria, B.C., Canada
- 14 Ideas for 2 day/1 night Oct. side trip from NYC
- 15 Virginia Beach in late October?
- 16 Washington DC - Hop on/off buses
- 17 Seattle in early August
- 18 Kauai Eats... Recommendations??
- 19 11 days SE coast road trip
- 20 Mackinac or Holland?
- 21 Memphis to Dallas
- 22 Looking for pretty waterfront hotel for weekend trip from Detroit
- 23 Salt Lake City to Northern California or Oregon trip
- 24 Found Fujifilm Camera from 2011 Florida Vaca 740 good pics on SD card
- 25 Maine in late October
Help with itinerary in California - Coast, Yosemite and San Francisco