I am going to a meeting in Huntington beach, with my wife. We will rent a car and shall leave H. Beach on Wednesday 14th march in the morning. Our itinerary is as follows:
- March 14th and 15th: driving through the coast, on the way to Yosemite Park, and visiting Santa Barbara, Big Sur and Carmel.
- March 16th and 17th: 2 nights at the Yosemite Park
- March 18th to 21th: 4 nights in San Francisco
- March 22th evening: flight to Los Angeles
- March 23rd in the morning: flight back home
I would like your advice about it. I have some questions:
- Should I sleep one more night at the Yosemite Park? IIf yes, would you reduce one night in SFO or on the way to Yosemite?
- Should I drive back to Los Angeles, from San Francisco, or take the plane? As I am flying international on the day after, I might have some problems with bags allowance.
Any other inputs, please? Thanks a lot for your help.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://phytolyft.com/nayvi-serum/
- 2 http://gaanamp3club.com/videos/naina-re-anupama-raag-mp3-song-download/
- 3 We want too see Statue of liberty. Flying into EWR and out of Jfk
- 4 Anyone use Hawaiian Airlines?
- 5 PNC Park ~ convenient hotel?
- 6 sugestions
- 7 road trip from NC to Maine in Sept.
- 8 Boston area hotels
- 9 Help! 2nd half of trip...From GTNP, 11 days before flying out of Denver.
- 10 Default Vegas-GC-Antelope-Bryce-Zion-Vegas
- 11 10 Day Road Trip in Colorado
- 12 Santa Fe Itineray
- 13 Washington to Oregon where I need help
- 14 Saratoga Springs, NY - affordable hotel?
- 15 Quick road trip
- 16 What to request?
- 17 Santa Barbara Hotels
- 18 How much cash do you travel with?
- 19 Miami for 2 days
- 20 Outlet Mall in New Orleans
- 21 Ideas for month-long CA/WA/OR road trip
- 22 Oregon Coast road trip
- 23 More problems for Big Sur
- 24 Great Falls or Helena?
- 25 South Dakota to Bryce Canyon and what to do in between...
Help with itinerary in California - Coast, Yosemite and San Francisco