I am going to a meeting in Huntington beach, with my wife. We will rent a car and shall leave H. Beach on Wednesday 14th march in the morning. Our itinerary is as follows:
- March 14th and 15th: driving through the coast, on the way to Yosemite Park, and visiting Santa Barbara, Big Sur and Carmel.
- March 16th and 17th: 2 nights at the Yosemite Park
- March 18th to 21th: 4 nights in San Francisco
- March 22th evening: flight to Los Angeles
- March 23rd in the morning: flight back home
I would like your advice about it. I have some questions:
- Should I sleep one more night at the Yosemite Park? IIf yes, would you reduce one night in SFO or on the way to Yosemite?
- Should I drive back to Los Angeles, from San Francisco, or take the plane? As I am flying international on the day after, I might have some problems with bags allowance.
Any other inputs, please? Thanks a lot for your help.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 무료 충전 릴 게임 ⊙접속주소 : 【_mk289.com_】
- 2 릴게임신천지 ▶ 도메인 :【 ' m k 2 8 9 컴 ' 】
- 3 릴게임이란 ⊙접속 : 【_mk289.com_】
- 4 바다이야기어플 ≪접속주소 :【 ' m k 2 8 9 컴 ' 】
- 5 Eastern Seaboard
- 6 Miami airport--safety??
- 7 Trip Report 2012 : 11 wonderful days in Alaska
- 8 Carlsbad Emergency Locksmith | LockTechs
- 9 Harmony Thai Massage Houston
- 10 Pacific Grove for 5 or 6 nights
- 11 US whole month of January where to
- 12 Santa Fe, New Mexico looking for a house
- 13 New England Fall Foliage - First Timers
- 14 Cape Cod summer vacation
- 15 Bryce, Zion, Arches, Canyonlands in one week? In October?
- 16 HAWAII- best islands at xmas time
- 17 Is Yosemite worth going too in July?
- 18 Kauai-Planning ahead
- 19 Heading to Asheville, NC
- 20 Family trip Las Vegas to Zion, Bryce, Page, GC and Sedona?
- 21 Cleveland West Side Market
- 22 Recent Spam Attacks
- 23 Boston hotel in May - Suburb and using the T-line
- 24 Driving from Glacier National Park to Hood River
- 25 Maui - luau question
Help with itinerary in California - Coast, Yosemite and San Francisco