I am going to a meeting in Huntington beach, with my wife. We will rent a car and shall leave H. Beach on Wednesday 14th march in the morning. Our itinerary is as follows:
- March 14th and 15th: driving through the coast, on the way to Yosemite Park, and visiting Santa Barbara, Big Sur and Carmel.
- March 16th and 17th: 2 nights at the Yosemite Park
- March 18th to 21th: 4 nights in San Francisco
- March 22th evening: flight to Los Angeles
- March 23rd in the morning: flight back home
I would like your advice about it. I have some questions:
- Should I sleep one more night at the Yosemite Park? IIf yes, would you reduce one night in SFO or on the way to Yosemite?
- Should I drive back to Los Angeles, from San Francisco, or take the plane? As I am flying international on the day after, I might have some problems with bags allowance.
Any other inputs, please? Thanks a lot for your help.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Are you sick from Alaskan tour?
- 2 Sequoia/Redwoods Large Group Lodging
- 3 Springfield, Illinois and no car. Worth a slight detour?
- 4 Southern history- walkable cities
- 5 NYC lodging help needed for Oct 12-15
- 6 grand canyon to santa fe in april?
- 7 Spring Break trip to National Park
- 8 California trip .. some guidance needed
- 9 Seattle Ho
- 10 Where to stop for the night along the Oregon coast?
- 11 Trip to Vegas/GC/LA - need advice pleasd
- 12 Hamilton - Are There Bad Seats at the Rodgers?
- 13 December Vacation in Florida by Beach
- 14 First Trip to New Mexico
- 15 Suggestions Buffalo NY
- 16 Other Manhattan Hotels
- 17 November redwoods trip
- 18 Esta "Not Authorized to Travel"
- 19 Seattle?
- 20 Night in Los Cruces or Truth or Consequences
- 21 Moab Tenting end of Oct?
- 22 What's the 14th Street area like?
- 23 October 2016 Hawaii trip help please
- 24 Los Angeles/Santa Monica -- how many days and where else?
- 25 Zepher to CA from Den or Yellowstone
Help with itinerary in California - Coast, Yosemite and San Francisco