My boyfriend and I are headed to Hawaii on Valentines Day this year and are so excited! Before we finalize flights between the islands and hotels I just wanted to see what peoples thoughts are about our itinerary:
Feb 14- land in Honolulu at 11:30AM
Feb 14-17-tour island
Feb 17- leave early morning flight for Maui, land around 9AM
Feb 17-19-tour Maui/luau one night
Feb 19-Depart Maui late at night for Oahu
Feb 20- Flight departs Honolulu at 10:30PM for Boston.
We can't change anything with our flights to and from Hawaii as the dates are booked and set for our Roundtrip flight to Boston.
Thoughts on itinerary? We are a young couple (in 20s) so plan to go go go to see everything we can.
Thanks for your help!!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://advancemenpower.com/kamasutra-male-enhancement/
- 2 Where would you live for a year if housing was paid for?
- 3 Dallas for the first time. Rent car? Activities?
- 4 Moving to Dallas - Where to live?
- 5 A Puffin, a Whale, and a Moose walk into a bar. In Maine
- 6 Washington DC in mid May. Questions!
- 7 universal studios and disney
- 8 Honeymoon out west.
- 9 Visit to St. Simons Island, Georgia
- 10 Hotel Valencia, San Antonio RiverWalk
- 11 Chicago to Charleston
- 12 How many states have you been to?
- 13 Quick Trip to D.C. In April
- 14 New Orleans to Memphis and back
- 15 Hiking the Narrows, Zion National Park
- 16 USA, Trip to the south
- 17 Comment Needed: 22 Days - West Cost (California & LV)
- 18 Alaska Trip Planning Please Help
- 19 Amtrack: Denver to California?
- 20 Rental car or RV for road trip from San Francisco via Las Vegas to Denver
- 21 SF special dinner for 70 birthday
- 22 Retiring to Tucson
- 23 Trip Report: Charleston, Vero Beach, Beaufort
- 24 Bar Harbor to Boston
- 25 SD card usage in multiple devices and formatting