My boyfriend and I are headed to Hawaii on Valentines Day this year and are so excited! Before we finalize flights between the islands and hotels I just wanted to see what peoples thoughts are about our itinerary:
Feb 14- land in Honolulu at 11:30AM
Feb 14-17-tour island
Feb 17- leave early morning flight for Maui, land around 9AM
Feb 17-19-tour Maui/luau one night
Feb 19-Depart Maui late at night for Oahu
Feb 20- Flight departs Honolulu at 10:30PM for Boston.
We can't change anything with our flights to and from Hawaii as the dates are booked and set for our Roundtrip flight to Boston.
Thoughts on itinerary? We are a young couple (in 20s) so plan to go go go to see everything we can.
Thanks for your help!!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://nuvieskincareserum.com/neuro-xr/
- 2 http://fitnesseducations.com/lumify-x9-pt/
- 3 http://eyeluminoushelps.com/lumify-x9-br/
- 4 http://www.facts4supplement.com/kerave-hair-nl/
- 5 Best May/Jun Yosemite lodging areas: Yosemite West, El Portal, or Wawona?
- 6 Ideas for New York
- 7 Parka in PA during February?
- 8 Early 2017 Broadway Banter - "Come From Away"
- 9 Border crossing
- 10 "Unique" New York City Experiences-Yours
- 11 Restaurants in the San Francisco area
- 12 Back from the Big Easy
- 13 Cross country tips
- 14 Sedona v Scottsdale?
- 15 Traveling into the US with Alcohol
- 16 Driving Alaska
- 17 Clear Roads From Seattle to Omaha 12-9-16?
- 18 Is Fox Rent A Car any good?
- 19 EWR to Midtown Manhattan
- 20 DIA to Estes Park in mid-Feb. 4x4?
- 21 Rental cars at Tampa cruiseport 3
- 22 Best Kids' Skiing <3 hours from Chicago?
- 23 CEO Dollar Rental Car
- 24 Last minute Keys Trip Advice Please
- 25 Disappointed with Budget Car Rental Las Vegas