My boyfriend and I are headed to Hawaii on Valentines Day this year and are so excited! Before we finalize flights between the islands and hotels I just wanted to see what peoples thoughts are about our itinerary:
Feb 14- land in Honolulu at 11:30AM
Feb 14-17-tour island
Feb 17- leave early morning flight for Maui, land around 9AM
Feb 17-19-tour Maui/luau one night
Feb 19-Depart Maui late at night for Oahu
Feb 20- Flight departs Honolulu at 10:30PM for Boston.
We can't change anything with our flights to and from Hawaii as the dates are booked and set for our Roundtrip flight to Boston.
Thoughts on itinerary? We are a young couple (in 20s) so plan to go go go to see everything we can.
Thanks for your help!!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Vegas-Arizona-Utah road Trip
- 2 Seattle to Los Angeles Dec 2015
- 3 2.5 days in New York. Are hotels the only option?
- 4 Security at Lucas Oil Stadium for Big Ten Championship
- 5 Costco Chicken Salad Recalled
- 6 Broadway Banter revived, Spring 2015!
- 7 south west family trip itinerary
- 8 Oahu November 2015 Trip Report
- 9 Relocating to the Deep South
- 10 Welltravbrit's Ongoing NYC Jaunt
- 11 Report & Photos: Behind the Scenes at the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade!
- 12 California road trip - oneway or round trip
- 13 5 nights/6 days in Honolulu during Thanksgiving
- 14 Traveling to bend ore via hwy 5 fron SF in early January
- 15 Adele saves Thanksgiving
- 16 wasting time around JFK
- 17 Bagging a bargain on Black Friday?
- 18 RV Roadtrip | Elkhart, IN to Middletown, NJ | Mid March 2016
- 19 outside adventure Las Vegas? Food too
- 20 Modern, clean Miami Airport hotel ???
- 21 SF Restaurant
- 22 Best cities with Mild winter temperatures
- 23 Charleston, Savannah, and Coast Itinerary <Feedback requested!>
- 24 Chicago-Family Reunion Ideas
- 25 Restaurant recomendations in the east 54th Street area, please.