My boyfriend and I are headed to Hawaii on Valentines Day this year and are so excited! Before we finalize flights between the islands and hotels I just wanted to see what peoples thoughts are about our itinerary:
Feb 14- land in Honolulu at 11:30AM
Feb 14-17-tour island
Feb 17- leave early morning flight for Maui, land around 9AM
Feb 17-19-tour Maui/luau one night
Feb 19-Depart Maui late at night for Oahu
Feb 20- Flight departs Honolulu at 10:30PM for Boston.
We can't change anything with our flights to and from Hawaii as the dates are booked and set for our Roundtrip flight to Boston.
Thoughts on itinerary? We are a young couple (in 20s) so plan to go go go to see everything we can.
Thanks for your help!!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 1 (800) 927 2480 QuickBooks POS Technical Support Number
- 2 Road Trip Travel Advice - 2 Days or 3?
- 3 1-(800) 9272480 QuickBooks PRO tech Support number Intuit PRO number_G
- 4 1-(800) 9272480 QuickBooks PRO tech Support number Intuit PRO number_G
- 5 1-(800) 9272480 QuickBooks PRO tech Support number Intuit PRO number_G
- 6 Wilmington DE questions
- 7 NYC 9/11 Tour - best options?
- 8 Getting from Seatac airport to downtown Seattle
- 9 San Francisco to Seattle in a day (fires in Oregon)
- 10 Trip Funding
- 11 Mesa Verde question
- 12 Planning our Move
- 13 Great Smoky Mountains trip: Tennessee or North Carolina?
- 14 Kauai: First Trip Help Please
- 15 Inexpensive Restaurants Near Canyonlands and Capitol Reef?
- 16 2 Grannies, 2 parents & 1 three-yr-old
- 17 Best options for viewing, learning about lava flows on Big Island?
- 18 Road trip during Winters in Utah-NV
- 19 Need tips for 14 day alaska trip Please help!
- 20 50th wedding anniversary in Hawaii??
- 21 Hawaii at Christmas with older teens
- 22 Sperry chalet destroyed by fire
- 23 Overnight stay along Newburyport/Rockport train line
- 24 Best Marriott options NYC using Marriott points
- 25 9 day family New England Trip October - Advice