My boyfriend and I are headed to Hawaii on Valentines Day this year and are so excited! Before we finalize flights between the islands and hotels I just wanted to see what peoples thoughts are about our itinerary:
Feb 14- land in Honolulu at 11:30AM
Feb 14-17-tour island
Feb 17- leave early morning flight for Maui, land around 9AM
Feb 17-19-tour Maui/luau one night
Feb 19-Depart Maui late at night for Oahu
Feb 20- Flight departs Honolulu at 10:30PM for Boston.
We can't change anything with our flights to and from Hawaii as the dates are booked and set for our Roundtrip flight to Boston.
Thoughts on itinerary? We are a young couple (in 20s) so plan to go go go to see everything we can.
Thanks for your help!!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 The best way to have a bulking body
- 2 Boston for a cruise: South end? Downtown?
- 3 Best weather and tips to roadtrip to west coast USA
- 4 Grand Canyon 10/17
- 5 flagstaff
- 6 Best Time to Travel the West Coast (USA)
- 7 Denver, Colorado to Grand Canyon, Arizona Summer Trip
- 8 Anyone use Hawaiian Airlines?
- 9 sugestions
- 10 Yellowstone/Grand Teton Camping Itinerary
- 11 Rules of the NY Subway
- 12 Oregon Overnight south of Crater Lake
- 13 Moving to Tulsa, OK
- 14 Travel from Philadelphia to New York
- 15 Daughters/ mother 4/5 girl trip
- 16 Rolling Thunder on Sunday- how bad will traffic be?
- 17 Outlet Mall in New Orleans
- 18 Driving from FLL to Key West
- 19 Santa Barbara Hotels
- 20 10 Day Road Trip in Colorado
- 21 Maui experts..too late to plan August-Sept. visit???
- 22 CT to ABQ-favorite routes?
- 23 Help! 2nd half of trip...From GTNP, 11 days before flying out of Denver.
- 24 We want too see Statue of liberty. Flying into EWR and out of Jfk
- 25 Trail Ridge Road Will be Closed This Weekend