My boyfriend and I are headed to Hawaii on Valentines Day this year and are so excited! Before we finalize flights between the islands and hotels I just wanted to see what peoples thoughts are about our itinerary:
Feb 14- land in Honolulu at 11:30AM
Feb 14-17-tour island
Feb 17- leave early morning flight for Maui, land around 9AM
Feb 17-19-tour Maui/luau one night
Feb 19-Depart Maui late at night for Oahu
Feb 20- Flight departs Honolulu at 10:30PM for Boston.
We can't change anything with our flights to and from Hawaii as the dates are booked and set for our Roundtrip flight to Boston.
Thoughts on itinerary? We are a young couple (in 20s) so plan to go go go to see everything we can.
Thanks for your help!!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Destination and route guidance needed for Oct trip to New England.
- 2 November redwoods trip
- 3 20th Anniversary NYC Fringe Festival
- 4 First Trip to New Mexico
- 5 Cape Cod Biking & Lodging
- 6 Spring Break trip to National Park
- 7 Layover
- 8 Charleston - how long to stay?
- 9 Florida couples first trip to Maine
- 10 San Diego Sunset or La Jolla
- 11 Phantom of the Opera Row H Seats 101-102 thoughts?
- 12 new orleans french quarter hotels for "the ladies"
- 13 Wedding gifts?
- 14 December Vacation in Florida by Beach
- 15 My Avis/kona rental experience
- 16 Seattle?
- 17 Pacific Northwest Trip - Mother/Daughter
- 18 Parking a Ford Transit Passenger Van NYC
- 19 Luxury Mountain Resort in PA or WV for sightseeing
- 20 driving from Atlanta to Denver
- 21 SF Area - Fall Family Trip
- 22 Need advise sightseeing Seattle - Pendleton - Twin Falls - Yellowstone
- 23 Where to Stay Northern New Mexico in November
- 24 Big Bend, McDonald Observatory, San Antonio and Austin in January
- 25 Airport Advice for GNP