My boyfriend and I are headed to Hawaii on Valentines Day this year and are so excited! Before we finalize flights between the islands and hotels I just wanted to see what peoples thoughts are about our itinerary:
Feb 14- land in Honolulu at 11:30AM
Feb 14-17-tour island
Feb 17- leave early morning flight for Maui, land around 9AM
Feb 17-19-tour Maui/luau one night
Feb 19-Depart Maui late at night for Oahu
Feb 20- Flight departs Honolulu at 10:30PM for Boston.
We can't change anything with our flights to and from Hawaii as the dates are booked and set for our Roundtrip flight to Boston.
Thoughts on itinerary? We are a young couple (in 20s) so plan to go go go to see everything we can.
Thanks for your help!!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Nice hotel / B&B in Tucson - January
- 2 Late Feb/Early March honeymoon: Maui, Kauai, or other?
- 3 Itinerary to America - Guidance Needed
- 4 Arlington funeral plans
- 5 Driving from Yosemite to Las Vegas via Death Valley in December?
- 6 Denver/Breckenridge/Summit County
- 7 Is it Appropriate for Grandmother to Sing to Bar Mitzvah Boy?
- 8 What should a foreigner know about the US?
- 9 Hawaii in August w 6 year old boy
- 10 destin resorts
- 11 How can the weather report be so wrong?
- 12 Utah: Southern Parks Itinerary Help
- 13 Not sure how long and how to explore the florida keys
- 14 Inter-island time Hawaii
- 15 NOLA Trip Report, October 2015
- 16 Relocating to the Deep South
- 17 OUR MANHATTAN ADVENTURE 2015
- 18 Suggestions for summer vacation near lake with dog
- 19 Hotels in Beaufort, SC and Charleston, SC
- 20 Philadelphia PA: Safe Place/Watched Lot to Leave Car Near NYC Bus Depot
- 21 Nashville Weekend Bachelorette Trip
- 22 California road trip - oneway or round trip
- 23 Warren & Annbelle's Maui
- 24 Airfares in the 1970's
- 25 Grand Canyon - Three hour Mule ride