My boyfriend and I are headed to Hawaii on Valentines Day this year and are so excited! Before we finalize flights between the islands and hotels I just wanted to see what peoples thoughts are about our itinerary:
Feb 14- land in Honolulu at 11:30AM
Feb 14-17-tour island
Feb 17- leave early morning flight for Maui, land around 9AM
Feb 17-19-tour Maui/luau one night
Feb 19-Depart Maui late at night for Oahu
Feb 20- Flight departs Honolulu at 10:30PM for Boston.
We can't change anything with our flights to and from Hawaii as the dates are booked and set for our Roundtrip flight to Boston.
Thoughts on itinerary? We are a young couple (in 20s) so plan to go go go to see everything we can.
Thanks for your help!!
Help with itinerary dates
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 2 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 3 united and carry-ons
- 4 Old City -- Philadelphia -- Cocktails?
- 5 Any feedback on our roadtrip schedule would be much appreciated!
- 6 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 7 Lodging in Mendocino County (Anderson Valley, Booneville, ??)
- 8 Near Plum Island, MA ...what to see and do?
- 9 Yellowstone & Grand Tetons Wildlife
- 10 Black Canyon of the Gunnison East Portal Road
- 11 Spending February on the Florida Panhandle
- 12 Light hiking around Santa Barbara
- 13 Best seafood restaurant in Boston
- 14 Planning help for honeymoon - likely Maui and the big island of Hawaii
- 15 Most affordable Wineries in Northern California near Napa?
- 16 Car rental through Priceline bidding
- 17 Restaurants in Charleston, SC
- 18 And now...The 100 Best Things to Eat in Philadelphia
- 19 Road Trip Sept/Oct (4 weeks) Key West-Carolina's-Nashville-Memphis-Dallas-Denver
- 20 Philadelphia
- 21 Arizona road trip any changes?
- 22 USA with a 3 year old
- 23 First family ski trip
- 24 NYC theatre broadway
- 25 Need Ideas for Quiet Vacation in Upstate New York