My boyfriend and I are headed to Hawaii on Valentines Day this year and are so excited! Before we finalize flights between the islands and hotels I just wanted to see what peoples thoughts are about our itinerary:
Feb 14- land in Honolulu at 11:30AM
Feb 14-17-tour island
Feb 17- leave early morning flight for Maui, land around 9AM
Feb 17-19-tour Maui/luau one night
Feb 19-Depart Maui late at night for Oahu
Feb 20- Flight departs Honolulu at 10:30PM for Boston.
We can't change anything with our flights to and from Hawaii as the dates are booked and set for our Roundtrip flight to Boston.
Thoughts on itinerary? We are a young couple (in 20s) so plan to go go go to see everything we can.
Thanks for your help!!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Thoughts on our Palm Springs Plans
- 2 DC restaurant report
- 3 Arizona in winter
- 4 Washington DC Trip in December with Small Children
- 5 SF-Yosemite-Monterey Peninsula
- 6 Polynesian Cultural Centre
- 7 My parents planned a vacation for me without asking.
- 8 The famous SF -> Seattle road trip
- 9 SF with school-age kids -- too much to choose!
- 10 2016/17 Ski Season Opens
- 11 NYC bus tour suggestions
- 12 Arizona in late January
- 13 A Few Days in Asheville
- 14 University of Florida, Gainesville Breakfast Spot
- 15 Going to Oahu December 1-8
- 16 trip repor 5th-8th October
- 17 Key West
- 18 Glacier and Grand Tetons: June or July
- 19 Savannah and Charleston over New Years.
- 20 moving to Florida
- 21 Neue Galerie
- 22 HELP! Solo road trip - the Deep south - Hints & Tips needed!
- 23 Going from Savanah to thru Smokey Mountains and to the Blue Ridge
- 24 Smoky Mountains Honeymoon
- 25 national park during thanksgiving