My boyfriend and I are headed to Hawaii on Valentines Day this year and are so excited! Before we finalize flights between the islands and hotels I just wanted to see what peoples thoughts are about our itinerary:
Feb 14- land in Honolulu at 11:30AM
Feb 14-17-tour island
Feb 17- leave early morning flight for Maui, land around 9AM
Feb 17-19-tour Maui/luau one night
Feb 19-Depart Maui late at night for Oahu
Feb 20- Flight departs Honolulu at 10:30PM for Boston.
We can't change anything with our flights to and from Hawaii as the dates are booked and set for our Roundtrip flight to Boston.
Thoughts on itinerary? We are a young couple (in 20s) so plan to go go go to see everything we can.
Thanks for your help!!
Help with itinerary dates
- 1 Albuquerque to Denver
- 2 Central Coast of Maine in August
- 3 Itinerary Ideas for 2nd Trip to NYC ... without kids this time
- 4 Bryce Canyon vs. Yellowsyone
- 5 Rocks and Roads in Utah
- 6 Chicago: Clark & Lake Street Subway Stop
- 7 New York-Texas Road Trip
- 8 DC Itinerary, June 8-13, suggestions welcome!
- 9 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 10 Nashville Hot Fried Chicken
- 11 Help with July 4th Marriott Houston trip
- 12 Where to stay Charleston SC
- 13 Road trip Sacramento to Denver, help requested
- 14 How far ahead to book Alcatraz?
- 15 Yosemite Falls Lodge in the park or Cedar Lodge w/ budget constraints
- 16 Dulles Airport to Baltimore hotel
- 17 Michigan Beaches
- 18 Southwest Crawl: Colorado to Grand Canyon to Vegas
- 19 Middlebury vt quickie
- 20 STL Bucket List - College Student
- 21 MOBILE, AL SHORT TRIP REPORT
- 22 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 23 SW Utah
- 24 Honeymoon to Kauai and Maui from the East Coast
- 25 What to see/do from north Texas area to SD (Mt. Rushmore area)