My boyfriend and I are headed to Hawaii on Valentines Day this year and are so excited! Before we finalize flights between the islands and hotels I just wanted to see what peoples thoughts are about our itinerary:
Feb 14- land in Honolulu at 11:30AM
Feb 14-17-tour island
Feb 17- leave early morning flight for Maui, land around 9AM
Feb 17-19-tour Maui/luau one night
Feb 19-Depart Maui late at night for Oahu
Feb 20- Flight departs Honolulu at 10:30PM for Boston.
We can't change anything with our flights to and from Hawaii as the dates are booked and set for our Roundtrip flight to Boston.
Thoughts on itinerary? We are a young couple (in 20s) so plan to go go go to see everything we can.
Thanks for your help!!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Jersey shore town recommendation for July 4th weeekend
- 2 Midway to U of Chicago
- 3 9 am - 5pm layover LAX - what to do?
- 4 Alaska Itinerary - Suggestions & Comments Please
- 5 Route Planning for East USA
- 6 6 full days in Colorado Itinerary Ideas
- 7 California Coast Road-Trip Must-Sees
- 8 Help PLS Philli or Boston
- 9 NYC - 10 Nights - Itinerary Feedback
- 10 Family spring break destinations on the N.E. coast
- 11 DC Cherry Blossoms 2017
- 12 Summer trip
- 13 Where to Stay in Philly in April?
- 14 Road trip to NP: from Denver to San Francisco or the other way around?
- 15 How many states have you been to?
- 16 Moving to Dallas - Where to live?
- 17 My quickie roadtrip to Philly - art, photos, food, and some good karma.
- 18 Where to stay in Glacier NP
- 19 Alaska in First Week of Sept
- 20 family road trip from SF to Portland to Seattle
- 21 Trip Report 2012 : 11 wonderful days in Alaska
- 22 San Diego to Vancouver in 14 Days
- 23 Pacific Northwest with daughters
- 24 Gros Ventre campsite availability mid Sept
- 25 Florida keys trip