My boyfriend and I are headed to Hawaii on Valentines Day this year and are so excited! Before we finalize flights between the islands and hotels I just wanted to see what peoples thoughts are about our itinerary:
Feb 14- land in Honolulu at 11:30AM
Feb 14-17-tour island
Feb 17- leave early morning flight for Maui, land around 9AM
Feb 17-19-tour Maui/luau one night
Feb 19-Depart Maui late at night for Oahu
Feb 20- Flight departs Honolulu at 10:30PM for Boston.
We can't change anything with our flights to and from Hawaii as the dates are booked and set for our Roundtrip flight to Boston.
Thoughts on itinerary? We are a young couple (in 20s) so plan to go go go to see everything we can.
Thanks for your help!!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Bug bites, help!
- 2 Traveling out west
- 3 WEST POINT ACADEMY GRADUATION via Catskills & mid-Hudson Valley
- 4 Travel from Seattle w to San Francisco
- 5 Southern road trip ideas/reccomendations
- 6 Hotel in Austin
- 7 train from NYC to Philadelphia
- 8 hotel in NYC
- 9 Staten Island, Statue of LIberty
- 10 Austin TX restaurants
- 11 Southern California and young kids
- 12 Yosemite, Sequoia, Kings Canyon in June 2018
- 13 Zion, Bryce, South/North Rim, Page
- 14 yeah or nay grand canyon in dec/jan
- 15 Airbnb and Santa Fe/Where to Stay
- 16 Driving from Wisconsin to Vail Co in Mid October
- 17 911 Museum
- 18 Need advice for a 3 days trip to Sedona then Grand Canyon
- 19 Lake Champlain, VT
- 20 New/Different in Kennebunkport?
- 21 Bar Harbor, Maine
- 22 5 Days near Denver
- 23 Post-Alaska cruise ideas July, 2018
- 24 Kaihalulu Beach/Red Sand Beach - Maui, Hawaii
- 25 TSA Security Question