My boyfriend and I are headed to Hawaii on Valentines Day this year and are so excited! Before we finalize flights between the islands and hotels I just wanted to see what peoples thoughts are about our itinerary:
Feb 14- land in Honolulu at 11:30AM
Feb 14-17-tour island
Feb 17- leave early morning flight for Maui, land around 9AM
Feb 17-19-tour Maui/luau one night
Feb 19-Depart Maui late at night for Oahu
Feb 20- Flight departs Honolulu at 10:30PM for Boston.
We can't change anything with our flights to and from Hawaii as the dates are booked and set for our Roundtrip flight to Boston.
Thoughts on itinerary? We are a young couple (in 20s) so plan to go go go to see everything we can.
Thanks for your help!!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Western National Parks Road Trip
- 2 Your favourite places in New York City
- 3 The city never sleeps, but we needed to
- 4 Seattle to Gardiner by car.
- 5 2 days in DC with 18 year old
- 6 Maui in October? Hyatt Regency, or quieter spot??
- 7 Mystic CT
- 8 California Road Trip: SFO-Mount Shasta-Monterey (10 days)
- 9 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 10 Need advice about Toms River/Seaside Heights NJ
- 11 Orlando - condoleances
- 12 Jazz and dinner -- Chicago
- 13 1st trip to Colorado
- 14 Is Coney Island worth a trip if you don't like rides?
- 15 DC to Harrisonburg- need good hike
- 16 Sunday gospel mass in Harlem
- 17 Napa Valley Hotel
- 18 Southwest charging USD15/ for early bird check in
- 19 Thanksgiving Day in NYC
- 20 Yellowstone Lake Scenic Cruise
- 21 Good cheap eats in/near San Francisco, including coffee
- 22 Zion NP & Las Vegas with Kids for 3 days in July - Please Help
- 23 road trip during husbands bday
- 24 Trip Starting from New York
- 25 A day in Boston