My boyfriend and I are headed to Hawaii on Valentines Day this year and are so excited! Before we finalize flights between the islands and hotels I just wanted to see what peoples thoughts are about our itinerary:
Feb 14- land in Honolulu at 11:30AM
Feb 14-17-tour island
Feb 17- leave early morning flight for Maui, land around 9AM
Feb 17-19-tour Maui/luau one night
Feb 19-Depart Maui late at night for Oahu
Feb 20- Flight departs Honolulu at 10:30PM for Boston.
We can't change anything with our flights to and from Hawaii as the dates are booked and set for our Roundtrip flight to Boston.
Thoughts on itinerary? We are a young couple (in 20s) so plan to go go go to see everything we can.
Thanks for your help!!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 The District by Hilton Club
- 2 Which island for teens
- 3 Bucket List
- 4 Yellowstone/GTNP trip booked! Now need tour advice please.
- 5 Food and drink associated with D.C.?
- 6 Uber Ride from LV to South Rim, Grand Canyon?
- 7 driving RT 66
- 8 Early 30's Couple Spending Two Weeks in Coastal Maine and Canada
- 9 Yosemite and surrounding for WINTER 2017: DO NEED HELP!
- 10 Vanagon Road trip Denver to SF
- 11 Colorado Hiking in September
- 12 Travelling from Miami to New Orleans
- 13 Acadia National Park
- 14 DC area hotel for end of June...
- 15 Paris on my own
- 16 2017 Yellowstone or bust
- 17 Yellowstone - places to stay
- 18 Has anyone been to the Carlysle Lounge lately?
- 19 Road trip San Diego to Seattle
- 20 Travelling from New York to JFK
- 21 Traveling with an infant
- 22 Birthday vacation ideas
- 23 Kauai helicopter flight
- 24 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 25 Looking for REPUTABLE travel insurance in US