My boyfriend and I are headed to Hawaii on Valentines Day this year and are so excited! Before we finalize flights between the islands and hotels I just wanted to see what peoples thoughts are about our itinerary:
Feb 14- land in Honolulu at 11:30AM
Feb 14-17-tour island
Feb 17- leave early morning flight for Maui, land around 9AM
Feb 17-19-tour Maui/luau one night
Feb 19-Depart Maui late at night for Oahu
Feb 20- Flight departs Honolulu at 10:30PM for Boston.
We can't change anything with our flights to and from Hawaii as the dates are booked and set for our Roundtrip flight to Boston.
Thoughts on itinerary? We are a young couple (in 20s) so plan to go go go to see everything we can.
Thanks for your help!!
Help with itinerary dates
- 1 Where to stay for a Baltimore/DC trip
- 2 Spending a week in Palm Springs in February
- 3 RV trip from Raleigh NC to Grand Canyon, Zion, Arches.. and?
- 4 Family holiday to Hawaii - which islands?
- 5 Univesity of Wisconsin Madison college visit -any tips
- 6 Vero Beach FL
- 7 Antelope Canyon, Zion, and Bryce advice needed
- 8 Two days December Arches Zion or ???
- 9 For NYC Tourists ... How to spot a New Yorker
- 10 Question about Boulder area
- 11 Camping near Vail, Colorado
- 12 What is the most European looking city in the United States?
- 13 Hike down the Grand Canyon in February?
- 14 the Cliffs Resort at Princeville
- 15 Zion or Death Valley for 2 days in December?
- 16 Savanah Sojourn
- 17 visiting Arizona area for 18 days from May19th 2014
- 18 San Antonio
- 19 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 20 Inexpensive Weekend Getaway- New England
- 21 Easter Holiday on Kauai with 10 year old daughter
- 22 NOLA 10th Anniv. Suggestions?
- 23 Christmas-time in New York City? Special holiday experiences?
- 24 Viginia Jan 18-21st
- 25 Paul Rabe - A West Chester Question