I need to find a hotel or B&B in the Newport area. I will not be touring so proximity to mansions and/or downtown is not important. The places on Travelocity and Expedia are all either unavailable or above my budget (>$150 night) for the October weekend I need. Any suggestions on how to find something safe and decent?
HELP with hotel in Newport RI
- 1 Exciting historical sites in upstate NY
- 2 Charleston, Savannah and more cheesy grits please
- 3 Hill-Crest "Museum"
- 4 Using public transit in San Diego
- 5 Maine - July 5th to July 14
- 6 Suggestions for NYC trip next week
- 7 Hudson Valley to Stockbridge, MA/Berkshires
- 8 Memphis Tours
- 9 Please critique our plan...
- 10 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 11 East coast tour - Part1: NYC
- 12 Advice for 2 night intro trip to Moab in early June (1-3)
- 13 Gearhart Oregon
- 14 Seattle to coast to columbia River Gorge
- 15 J-ville airport ground transportation
- 16 Seattle restaurant near Pikes Market
- 17 California, Northern
- 18 Seattle Hotel Choice and Other Questions
- 19 Best place to raise a family in Florida
- 20 Need help with itinerary to Seattle, Oregon, California
- 21 JFK to Upper West Side by subway
- 22 Buy now or wait . . . airfare to Santa Barbara in late July?
- 23 Bryce Canyon vs. Yellowsyone
- 24 Seatlle, WA
- 25 10 days after cruise - Fort Lauderdale Fly out from LA?????