We are going to be in Orlando, Fl. from May 1 - 7. My wife has an undiagnosed balance disorder and is on a cane. I have chronic pain in my lower back. But, we ain't dead yet.
We're planning to go to the Animal Kingdom at Disney World and to Universal Studios. In between recuperating, we also hope to see Gatorland and the Peabody Ducks.
We know we can't do rides. But, would anyone know if there are other things we should try to avoid doing based on our health issues? At the Animal Kingdom we planned to do the Kilimanjaor Safari, the Pangani Forest Esploration, Flights of Wonder (to be able to sit if nothing else), the Maharajah Jungle Trek and maybe It's a Bug's Life and Finding Nemo. Should we plan for two days for all that? At Universal we are looking at touring the Hollywood Studios, Fantasmic, the Indiana Jones Stunt Show, Harry Potter and Olivanders. My wife may also do the Spiderman ride. Do we need at two-park ticket for this? Any health tips greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Route 66
- 2 Is there a train from SAN (airport) to Encinitas?
- 3 First Time to Seattle-Portland-Willamette Valley
- 4 Itinerary help Oregon: 9 nights
- 5 Ouray to Aspen or Carbondale to Estes
- 6 ASAP Help w/San Fran to San Diego 12 day road trip with young kids
- 7 Glacier National Park Helicopter/Plane tours
- 8 good restaurant near Nawiliwili port, Kauai
- 9 Charleston Itinerary Feedback Please
- 10 Big Beach, Makena State Park - Maui, Hawaii
- 11 Luau Worth the Money or Not?
- 12 Northern California Gardens.
- 13 Sunset at Haleakala Summit - Maui, Hawaii
- 14 Papakolea Beach/Green Sand Beach - Big Island, Hawaii
- 15 Planning a 12-13 Day Cali Trip SF to SD
- 16 NEW ORLEANS AND CAJUN COUNTRY...A WEEK-LONG FOOD QUEST
- 17 Florida with a 2 year old
- 18 Train from east cost to west coast
- 19 Where to go for a long winter vacation in Florida, Panama City Beach??
- 20 Grand Canyon, Lake Powell, Zion..
- 21 Uber from Baton Rouge to N.O. Airport
- 22 Civilian Visit to Schofield Barracks and Kolekole Pass
- 23 Walking at Ka'anapali Beach
- 24 Solo Trip to Mid-West
- 25 Arches or Zion?
Help with health issues and travel to Disney World and Universal studios