We are going to be in Orlando, Fl. from May 1 - 7. My wife has an undiagnosed balance disorder and is on a cane. I have chronic pain in my lower back. But, we ain't dead yet.
We're planning to go to the Animal Kingdom at Disney World and to Universal Studios. In between recuperating, we also hope to see Gatorland and the Peabody Ducks.
We know we can't do rides. But, would anyone know if there are other things we should try to avoid doing based on our health issues? At the Animal Kingdom we planned to do the Kilimanjaor Safari, the Pangani Forest Esploration, Flights of Wonder (to be able to sit if nothing else), the Maharajah Jungle Trek and maybe It's a Bug's Life and Finding Nemo. Should we plan for two days for all that? At Universal we are looking at touring the Hollywood Studios, Fantasmic, the Indiana Jones Stunt Show, Harry Potter and Olivanders. My wife may also do the Spiderman ride. Do we need at two-park ticket for this? Any health tips greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 US Trip
- 2 Grand Canyon, Zion maybe Antalope Canyon in 2 days
- 3 Rocky Mountain National Park
- 4 San Diego/La Jolla?
- 5 Alaska trip rough Itinerary for Sep 2017
- 6 NEW ORLEANS AND CAJUN COUNTRY...A WEEK-LONG FOOD QUEST
- 7 Maui - luau question
- 8 Dinner with two 12 year old boys
- 9 Feinsteins 54 Below
- 10 Boston hotel in May - Suburb and using the T-line
- 11 Central Coast CA kayaking?
- 12 Gulf Coast Florida Keys Road Trip!
- 13 Looking for advice on my hitchhike trip plan
- 14 The Big Island - Best Way to See the Volcano
- 15 Driving from Glacier National Park to Hood River
- 16 Baltimore to Philadelphia
- 17 Trip Report 2012 : 11 wonderful days in Alaska
- 18 Bryce and Zion planning
- 19 Country Walkers
- 20 Dress Code - Grand Hotel - Mackinac Island
- 21 New Mexico & Arizona travel itiniary
- 22 Pacific Grove for 5 or 6 nights
- 23 NOLA, San Diego, Denver, Austin/San Antonio, Nashville?
- 24 Places to stay in Skagway
- 25 Hilo to Kona
Help with health issues and travel to Disney World and Universal studios