We are going to be in Orlando, Fl. from May 1 - 7. My wife has an undiagnosed balance disorder and is on a cane. I have chronic pain in my lower back. But, we ain't dead yet.
We're planning to go to the Animal Kingdom at Disney World and to Universal Studios. In between recuperating, we also hope to see Gatorland and the Peabody Ducks.
We know we can't do rides. But, would anyone know if there are other things we should try to avoid doing based on our health issues? At the Animal Kingdom we planned to do the Kilimanjaor Safari, the Pangani Forest Esploration, Flights of Wonder (to be able to sit if nothing else), the Maharajah Jungle Trek and maybe It's a Bug's Life and Finding Nemo. Should we plan for two days for all that? At Universal we are looking at touring the Hollywood Studios, Fantasmic, the Indiana Jones Stunt Show, Harry Potter and Olivanders. My wife may also do the Spiderman ride. Do we need at two-park ticket for this? Any health tips greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 ROUTER@ printer ErrOrs CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 Tec*h CAre 24/7
- 2 Day hikes in Yosemite for family of 4 (2 teens)
- 3 Dining & Things to Do - North Bennington
- 4 Metropolitan Movers Newmarket GTA North
- 5 NEED AN URGENT LOAN?
- 6 A great gift for various occasions
- 7 Recommend an ATV Tour in UT, AZ or CO
- 8 Driving from San Fran to Seattle
- 9 Best Vegas hotel with 12 & 15 year olds
- 10 San Francisco, Yosemite, Carmel
- 11 Roadtrippin on Route 66
- 12 Key West Hidden Gem Hotels?
- 13 2-day romantic couple getaway in CO mountains?
- 14 Child safe Hawaii beaches in late October
- 15 San Diego/La Jolla?
- 16 Oahu condo-Ilikai
- 17 transportation from JFK to Newark airport 1 way
- 18 road trip
- 19 Thoughts on these 3 spots for Estes Park lodging?
- 20 Sept trip: San Diego, Disneyland and...?
- 21 Florida in October
- 22 Where to stay - Yosemite, Sequoia, Zion - late July
- 23 Yosemite traffic worth it for 2-3 days?
- 24 Hilton Waikoloa Village - Yay or Nay?
- 25 FLL to Key West
Help with health issues and travel to Disney World and Universal studios