We are going to be in Orlando, Fl. from May 1 - 7. My wife has an undiagnosed balance disorder and is on a cane. I have chronic pain in my lower back. But, we ain't dead yet.
We're planning to go to the Animal Kingdom at Disney World and to Universal Studios. In between recuperating, we also hope to see Gatorland and the Peabody Ducks.
We know we can't do rides. But, would anyone know if there are other things we should try to avoid doing based on our health issues? At the Animal Kingdom we planned to do the Kilimanjaor Safari, the Pangani Forest Esploration, Flights of Wonder (to be able to sit if nothing else), the Maharajah Jungle Trek and maybe It's a Bug's Life and Finding Nemo. Should we plan for two days for all that? At Universal we are looking at touring the Hollywood Studios, Fantasmic, the Indiana Jones Stunt Show, Harry Potter and Olivanders. My wife may also do the Spiderman ride. Do we need at two-park ticket for this? Any health tips greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 "Unique" New York City Experiences-Yours
- 2 Family trip - West Coast - Summer 2017
- 3 Road trip from Madison, WI to Portland, OR in April, 2017
- 4 Help us choose a hotel
- 5 So if you had one night in SF, where would you eat?
- 6 Best/Cheapest way to get to Copper Mtn, CO?
- 7 Grand Canyon / Bryce / Zion in August with Teens
- 8 Staying outside DC
- 9 Bringing alcohol into the US
- 10 Santa Fe & Taos for Christmas week: feedback on itinerary?
- 11 Seafood restaurant in San Francisco - recommendations
- 12 Ideas for New York
- 13 Bringin Wine in by car from Mexico
- 14 Oahu Dec 17th -22nd 2016
- 15 Hollywood Area where to stay
- 16 Kauai for a group over New Years
- 17 Three relaxing weeks in Palm Springs
- 18 CAJUN region, plus NEW ORLEANS
- 19 Where to stay in maui Kihei vs Paia vs Wailea vs Lahaina, Kaanapali
- 20 7 Day Photography Road trip from Vegas to Denver during Christmas
- 21 New York in December
- 22 Driving from San Diego CA to Great lakes IL in FEB
- 23 Christmas shopping in Sante Fe
- 24 Dallas, Austin, Waco in February
- 25 Hurricane Matthew damage along Florida East Coast?
Help with health issues and travel to Disney World and Universal studios