We are going to be in Orlando, Fl. from May 1 - 7. My wife has an undiagnosed balance disorder and is on a cane. I have chronic pain in my lower back. But, we ain't dead yet.
We're planning to go to the Animal Kingdom at Disney World and to Universal Studios. In between recuperating, we also hope to see Gatorland and the Peabody Ducks.
We know we can't do rides. But, would anyone know if there are other things we should try to avoid doing based on our health issues? At the Animal Kingdom we planned to do the Kilimanjaor Safari, the Pangani Forest Esploration, Flights of Wonder (to be able to sit if nothing else), the Maharajah Jungle Trek and maybe It's a Bug's Life and Finding Nemo. Should we plan for two days for all that? At Universal we are looking at touring the Hollywood Studios, Fantasmic, the Indiana Jones Stunt Show, Harry Potter and Olivanders. My wife may also do the Spiderman ride. Do we need at two-park ticket for this? Any health tips greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Sonoma
- 2 Northwest Passage
- 3 Middle aged and overweight - can I hike
- 4 Fodor's Travel QA Test_20170428141326
- 5 ONLY 2 DAYS IN WILLIAMSBURG
- 6 Alaska cruise
- 7 What type of hire car for Nat Parks in UT, AZ
- 8 Spur of the moment Chicago advice.
- 9 Family Colorado Road Trip
- 10 Fodor's Walt Disney World 2017 travel guide
- 11 Kauai - wow, just WOW!!!
- 12 Colorado Forest Die Off - How Awful Is It? Should We Visit Elsewhere?
- 13 101 closure
- 14 North Rim, Page, Bryce & Zion Advice
- 15 Springfield, IL to Louisville, KY best route
- 16 Lowkey, waterfront, natural area for winter months--no high rises
- 17 Seattle and Vancouver/Victoria
- 18 Cruise to Alaska. Ports- Juneau, Sitka, Ketchikan, Victoria
- 19 fairfeld inn or Hampton inn
- 20 NE Itinerary - Thoughts?
- 21 Trip Report 2012 : 11 wonderful days in Alaska
- 22 Gate1 8 Day Grand Canyon tour review/ Comments
- 23 New Orleans
- 24 Maui Bed and Breakfast
- 25 Kentucky Derby Shuttle
Help with health issues and travel to Disney World and Universal studios