We are going to be in Orlando, Fl. from May 1 - 7. My wife has an undiagnosed balance disorder and is on a cane. I have chronic pain in my lower back. But, we ain't dead yet.
We're planning to go to the Animal Kingdom at Disney World and to Universal Studios. In between recuperating, we also hope to see Gatorland and the Peabody Ducks.
We know we can't do rides. But, would anyone know if there are other things we should try to avoid doing based on our health issues? At the Animal Kingdom we planned to do the Kilimanjaor Safari, the Pangani Forest Esploration, Flights of Wonder (to be able to sit if nothing else), the Maharajah Jungle Trek and maybe It's a Bug's Life and Finding Nemo. Should we plan for two days for all that? At Universal we are looking at touring the Hollywood Studios, Fantasmic, the Indiana Jones Stunt Show, Harry Potter and Olivanders. My wife may also do the Spiderman ride. Do we need at two-park ticket for this? Any health tips greatly appreciated.
Help with health issues and travel to Disney World and Universal studios
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Prince of Wales or Many Glacier? WHY?
- 2 Suggested route for National Park's drive, starting in Glacier NP.........
- 3 Budget hotels in Ft Meyers
- 4 Student-budget trip to NewYorkCity HELP please
- 5 California San Diego area lodging
- 6 Portland to San Fransisco in 7 days in mid March
- 7 Advanced Reservations for USS Arizona Memorial Available Again
- 8 Favorite Casual D.C. Restaurants?
- 9 Hotel: Union Sq. or Fisherman's Wharf?
- 10 Chicago to New England Road trip
- 11 Utah 2
- 12 Fiery Furnace Hike in Arches national park
- 13 zion, Bryce,grand canyon
- 14 16 Days in Utah and Colorado with Our 2 Young Boys!
- 15 Bar Harbor and Boston
- 16 Best to do list on Hawaii
- 17 Jersey Shore to NYC?
- 18 Kauai Garden tours
- 19 Flight Deals to Hawaii From Nashville?
- 20 Kaanapali Beach Hotel- Maui
- 21 Taking the St. Charles streetcar - looking for a stop along the way . . .
- 22 Where to stay and what to do in New York!?
- 23 Broadway show suggestions April 22 or 23
- 24 Why you shouldn't hang your purse over the back of your chair in Boston
- 25 Charleston, SC 5 days