My husband & I are planning our 1st trip to Hawaii. We will have 9 days total on the islands, not including our travel days. We want to experience as much as possible during our time there. What we need advice on is which island or islands to visit. We know we don't want to visit Ohau as big cities are not our thing. My husband wants to spend the entire time on the BI as he is very excited to visit Volcano National Park, however, I worry that is not enough of a draw to plan our whole vacation around. We enjoy being outdoors, seeing the beautiful sites, snorkeling, etc. Budget is not a big issue but we do want to stay at nice hotels & have some nice resturant options. Advice would be greatly appreciated. I have read travel books, visited websites, but I keep getting more overwhelmed!
Help With First Trip To Hawaii
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Buy GoPro Hero3
- 2 Help with Northeast vacation strategy
- 3 Nude Beaches- Positive or Negative Experience?
- 4 Austin Anniversary Dinner
- 5 driver for airport pick up in NY
- 6 Socorro, NM to Yellowstone and back in 7-8 days
- 7 Philly sports fans: bar needed...and running route.
- 8 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 9 Your favorite Glacier NP lodging and itinerary help
- 10 Gatlinburg Tennessee Itinerary suggestions
- 11 Suggestions? Family of four that like National Parks
- 12 West Coast Bound End of March
- 13 Locker at JFK
- 14 Ziplines, Zorb, Pancakes, and Parrots
- 15 Best places to move to Florida?
- 16 travel up the coast from San Franciso to Seattle
- 17 driving from San Francisco to Seattle
- 18 Need an interesting place for one night near Memphis
- 19 Philadelphia
- 20 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 21 San Diego
- 22 Trip to Maine/Quebec City, Canada - August 2013
- 23 Salt Lake City
- 24 Drive from Vegas to Zion and Bryce, then Lake Powell on a house boat
- 25 Oahu ideas