My husband & I are planning our 1st trip to Hawaii. We will have 9 days total on the islands, not including our travel days. We want to experience as much as possible during our time there. What we need advice on is which island or islands to visit. We know we don't want to visit Ohau as big cities are not our thing. My husband wants to spend the entire time on the BI as he is very excited to visit Volcano National Park, however, I worry that is not enough of a draw to plan our whole vacation around. We enjoy being outdoors, seeing the beautiful sites, snorkeling, etc. Budget is not a big issue but we do want to stay at nice hotels & have some nice resturant options. Advice would be greatly appreciated. I have read travel books, visited websites, but I keep getting more overwhelmed!
Help With First Trip To Hawaii
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 2 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 3 Kennebunkport and....?
- 4 Travel options from Washington DC to Williamsburg, Virginia
- 5 Christmas cruise in Hawaii
- 6 Wedding in Hawaii
- 7 Houseboat on Lake Powell
- 8 rain in Kauai
- 9 Grand Staircase Esclante National Monument
- 10 Alaska cruise and land
- 11 Antelope Canyon. Tour form Page or just show up there and pick a guide ?
- 12 Alaska Itinerary/Suggestions
- 13 NEW YORK CITY!!!
- 14 Camping Summer of 2015 Yellowstone? Yosemite? GT?
- 15 Where to go in Maine?
- 16 Jersey City Parking
- 17 Hotel in Santa Barbara
- 18 Autumn stay on Cape Cod
- 19 SF to DR? WTH!
- 20 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 21 NYC Itinerary Help
- 22 WISCONSIN
- 23 VRBO/Airbnb rental status in San Francisco
- 24 Washington DC Self Planned Walking Tour
- 25 Baggage on United and Delta Flights