My husband & I are planning our 1st trip to Hawaii. We will have 9 days total on the islands, not including our travel days. We want to experience as much as possible during our time there. What we need advice on is which island or islands to visit. We know we don't want to visit Ohau as big cities are not our thing. My husband wants to spend the entire time on the BI as he is very excited to visit Volcano National Park, however, I worry that is not enough of a draw to plan our whole vacation around. We enjoy being outdoors, seeing the beautiful sites, snorkeling, etc. Budget is not a big issue but we do want to stay at nice hotels & have some nice resturant options. Advice would be greatly appreciated. I have read travel books, visited websites, but I keep getting more overwhelmed!
Help With First Trip To Hawaii
View all United States activity »
- 1 Hotels on Hilo side of the Big Island?
- 2 Got Plans for New Year's Eve? Want to Count Down With a Giant Walleye?
- 3 Moonstruck Patisserie - Hilo ~ wow!!
- 4 Big Island Hawaii - stay in Kona AND Hilo? Also when are school holidays?
- 5 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 6 Hey drivers, taking my grandmother to San Fran - lil help?!?
- 7 Inexpensive Weekend Getaway- New England
- 8 US West Coast - Car or Camper
- 9 hawaii for 10 weeks
- 10 First timers in Kauai--would love advice/suggestions
- 11 Bowers Museum - Need Restaurant Suggestions Nearby
- 12 Eataly in Chicago -- Coming Soon!
- 13 Las Vegas to Zion National Park - Fear of Heights
- 14 Which Florida Key to snorkel?
- 15 Orlando to Salt Lake City route, end of January
- 16 Im new and need HELP to plan my Rv travel !!
- 17 Has anyone used AirBnB to find lodging?
- 18 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 19 First time to Austin-San Antonio area
- 20 St. Augustine, Florida
- 21 San Antonio
- 22 Maybe a trip to NYC will make my 16 year old think Mom's okay
- 23 hotel near Met NYC
- 24 Where should I move to?
- 25 Taking a Road trip Memphis through to Smokey Mtns.