My husband & I are planning our 1st trip to Hawaii. We will have 9 days total on the islands, not including our travel days. We want to experience as much as possible during our time there. What we need advice on is which island or islands to visit. We know we don't want to visit Ohau as big cities are not our thing. My husband wants to spend the entire time on the BI as he is very excited to visit Volcano National Park, however, I worry that is not enough of a draw to plan our whole vacation around. We enjoy being outdoors, seeing the beautiful sites, snorkeling, etc. Budget is not a big issue but we do want to stay at nice hotels & have some nice resturant options. Advice would be greatly appreciated. I have read travel books, visited websites, but I keep getting more overwhelmed!
Help With First Trip To Hawaii
View all United States activity »
- 1 10 day Hawaii Vacations
- 2 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 3 Which Florida Key to snorkel?
- 4 Maybe a trip to NYC will make my 16 year old think Mom's okay
- 5 South Lake Tahoe (end of December 2013)
- 6 The impossible dream: Bypassing I-95 between DC and Richmond
- 7 Hollywood with 17yr old son
- 8 UK passport to travel from US to Thailand
- 9 Savanah Sojourn
- 10 Any additions to my general plan for 2 night stay in Jacksonville (no car)?
- 11 dog friendly hotels websites--any others than bringfido.com?
- 12 Creating restaurant list for San Francisco - new ones??
- 13 Fun restaurants in New Orleans
- 14 Seniors need help with itinerary for grandkids!
- 15 Warm and don't Drive
- 16 Train from Boston to Rockport?
- 17 San Diego Desert Trip in January
- 18 Rockport, MA dining?
- 19 Charlotte Area Suggestions
- 20 Princeville in January
- 21 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 22 Roadtrip New Orleans, Vicksburg, Montgomery, Mobile, New Orleans
- 23 Roads Open to Estes Park
- 24 Best Cirque du Soleil show in Vegas 14 and 11 yo boys?
- 25 Help! Travel plans to USA West Coast