My family and I will be going on a family road trip to Las Vegas at the end of January and are looking for some help/advice with the route we should take! We don't want to drive more than ~8-9 hours a day, so we were thinking of spending 2 nights on the road and then getting into Vegas around mid-afternoon the third day. It would be nice to take a scenic route if we have the time. Google Maps tells me to go through Boise and Twin Falls, Idaho but I have no idea on whether this is a safe route (in terms of weather, drive conditions) or where to stop in between.
Any advice or thoughts on what route we should take, and also where to stop for those 2 nights?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://maximizedmuscleideas.com/kamasutra-male-enhancement-formula/
- 2 http://freesoftwareskeys.com/winrar-full-crack-license-key-keygen/
- 3 http://maleenhancementshop.info/sonix-garcinia/
- 4 Moab Weekend with Kids
- 5 Roadtrip July 2017
- 6 Early 2017 Broadway Banter - "Come From Away"
- 7 Amtrack: Denver to California?
- 8 SF special dinner for 70 birthday
- 9 RIP Rob Stewart/Sharkwater
- 10 Alabama vacation "shark teeth fossils"
- 11 Road trip to NP: from Denver to San Francisco or the other way around?
- 12 Help Please - NYC Questions and Plans
- 13 A Puffin, a Whale, and a Moose walk into a bar. In Maine
- 14 Day trip to Disney, Orlando
- 15 Amtrak prices go up and down?
- 16 Saturday traffic heading to the Outer Banks
- 17 Washington DC in mid May. Questions!
- 18 Restaurant suggestion in Venice, Fl
- 19 Westhester/Bronx/Yonkers area event planning
- 20 Retiring to Tucson
- 21 10 days vacation in California
- 22 Summer Vacation Ideas
- 23 Naples Hotel and Everglades
- 24 Grand Canyon solo - advisable?
- 25 Southwest Road Trip in Oct