My family and I will be going on a family road trip to Las Vegas at the end of January and are looking for some help/advice with the route we should take! We don't want to drive more than ~8-9 hours a day, so we were thinking of spending 2 nights on the road and then getting into Vegas around mid-afternoon the third day. It would be nice to take a scenic route if we have the time. Google Maps tells me to go through Boise and Twin Falls, Idaho but I have no idea on whether this is a safe route (in terms of weather, drive conditions) or where to stop in between.
Any advice or thoughts on what route we should take, and also where to stop for those 2 nights?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 help from a true New Yorker.
- 2 http://metabogarciniahelp.com/lmage-eye-serum/
- 3 8 Days in Yellowstone/GTNP
- 4 Road trip from North Carolina to Maine
- 5 Road trip through southern US states - must-see suggestions?
- 6 Washington DC with kids
- 7 About In-road Tours and Travels
- 8 waiting line queue management system
- 9 Port Angelas -Vegas
- 10 Our House Has no Hot Tub - Where to Soak in Crested Butte
- 11 Help! Road Trip from Boulder to Oregon 2/2016
- 12 Safety Concerns
- 13 Bronx Help to visit hospital
- 14 Jul, Aug or Sept for California trip, which is preferable and why?
- 15 Alaska independent tour for group
- 16 Best 2 (or 3) Day Drive Between Phoenix & Palm Springs?
- 17 Native and Natural Interests near the Grand Canyon
- 18 5 days in Colorado
- 19 Trip to northern California
- 20 Charleston+Kiawah+Asheville+?
- 21 40th in Key West
- 22 Downtown Chicago
- 23 Homeless family murdered in Staten Island Motel
- 24 Alaska -public transport
- 25 Hamilton Broadway