My family and I will be going on a family road trip to Las Vegas at the end of January and are looking for some help/advice with the route we should take! We don't want to drive more than ~8-9 hours a day, so we were thinking of spending 2 nights on the road and then getting into Vegas around mid-afternoon the third day. It would be nice to take a scenic route if we have the time. Google Maps tells me to go through Boise and Twin Falls, Idaho but I have no idea on whether this is a safe route (in terms of weather, drive conditions) or where to stop in between.
Any advice or thoughts on what route we should take, and also where to stop for those 2 nights?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 JFK-connection
- 2 October 2016 Hawaii trip help please
- 3 Need help with National Parks trip in 2017
- 4 A Gem of a Restaurant in Long Beach, CA
- 5 10 days vacation in Maine
- 6 http://www.healthexpertproduct.com/hydroplenage-anti-ageing-cream/
- 7 Where to Spend Two Weeks in Florida in February
- 8 Planning Rim2Rim Hike at Grand Canyon
- 9 TaNtRiK BaBa+91-9829805537 vashikaran specialist in usa.
- 10 Honeymoon Lodging and Activites in Sonoma
- 11 Aussie family heading to the US for the first time
- 12 Calming Stay near Seattle/Vacouver??
- 13 Hawaii - What 2 Islands? Maui, HI or Honolulu
- 14 Northern California Fall itinerary help
- 15 vashikaran +919878377317 love problem solution tantrik baba
- 16 Southern history- walkable cities
- 17 5-7day one way Cruise or 26 glacier day cruise
- 18 san fransisco to crater lake
- 19 Family reunion ideas
- 20 Scenic mountain views near Spokane
- 21 Glacier-Banaff-Jasper NPs Car Rental
- 22 Aug. cruise wardrobe
- 23 One night one day in dallas accommodation
- 24 JFK 10 hour layover-World Trade Center + ?
- 25 New Software