We are 3 adults from Florida planning our first trip to California the end of July, beginning of August 2013. Possibly 2 more adults and a 13 year old boy may join us. We will have approximately 10-12 days, not counting travel time, and will be renting a car. California is a mighty big state. Can anyone suggest a great driving itinerary?
HELP WITH CALIFORNIA DRIVING TRIP
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Asheville NC without a car
- 2 Audio Driving Tour Big Island and Oahu
- 3 Albuquerque Recommendations
- 4 Alaska- cruise or land? and most scenic areas?
- 5 Metro from airport to hotel?
- 6 RIP Rizzoli, J&R Music, Pearl Paint
- 7 Myrtle Beach
- 8 9 Day Trip to Yosemite, Oregon and Washington State
- 9 Seeking advice from year round Tucson residents
- 10 2 weeks in FL, Savannah and Charleston
- 11 Colorado in the summer!
- 12 Place for a drink where kids are allowed? An NYC question.
- 13 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 14 AK-Glacier Bay, Wrangel Elias, Lake Clark, Matanuska glacier, Valdez?
- 15 Washington DC Metro
- 16 Houseboat on Lake Powell
- 17 Suggestions for road trip with children from Birmingham, AL to Grand Canyon
- 18 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 19 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 20 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 21 Alexandria or Georgetown
- 22 Travel West Coast
- 23 Hotels in LA ... I know...how long is a piece of string type question...
- 24 What to see/do in Baltimore without a car?
- 25 Wine Country Picnic