We are 3 adults from Florida planning our first trip to California the end of July, beginning of August 2013. Possibly 2 more adults and a 13 year old boy may join us. We will have approximately 10-12 days, not counting travel time, and will be renting a car. California is a mighty big state. Can anyone suggest a great driving itinerary?
HELP WITH CALIFORNIA DRIVING TRIP
- 1 Oregon Cave NM or extra day in Redwoods area?
- 2 American Airlines reservation question
- 3 Car trip from Seattle
- 4 Santa Fe Home Exchange - Three Wks, from start to finish
- 5 Air Bnb Declared Illegal in NYC
- 6 Boston and surrounding area
- 7 Middlebury vt quickie
- 8 Alaska Camping/Backpacking
- 9 Newport, RI Questions
- 10 Santa Fe at the end of May?
- 11 Arizona - Sedona, Grand Canyon, MV and Canyon DeChelley
- 12 Omni Hotel, San Francisco - Did I make a good choice
- 13 Albuquerque to Denver
- 14 Yellowstone Hiking Suggestions for a 7 1/2 Year Old
- 15 Honeymoon to Kauai and Maui from the East Coast
- 16 I need a cell phone for 2 months. Which one ?
- 17 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 18 Best place to raise a family in Florida
- 19 3 Week Roadtrip Starting in Nashville - Where to Go?!
- 20 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 21 Planning Road Trip Seattle to Denver and Back
- 22 NYC to FLA Road Trip..stopovers (I-81) in Virginia and Sea Islands?
- 23 Hawaii- Can't decide which islands to include
- 24 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 25 DC Itinerary, June 8-13, suggestions welcome!