We are 3 adults from Florida planning our first trip to California the end of July, beginning of August 2013. Possibly 2 more adults and a 13 year old boy may join us. We will have approximately 10-12 days, not counting travel time, and will be renting a car. California is a mighty big state. Can anyone suggest a great driving itinerary?
HELP WITH CALIFORNIA DRIVING TRIP
View all United States activity »
- 1 SF Activities
- 2 Mini-Trip to Ashland VA ("Center of the Universe”!)
- 3 Spending a week in Palm Springs in February
- 4 NYC theater prefix dinner restaurant recommendations?
- 5 Kinky Boots and Pippin. Fodor reviews
- 6 Broadway Banter: The Fall, 2013 edition
- 7 Advice on where to stay in Boston
- 8 Ocean Front Hotel in San Diego
- 9 San Diego or Hawaii
- 10 7 days Road Trip Help. Really need advice
- 11 West Coast Road Trip
- 12 Kona/Lyman's Bay rental property?
- 13 los angeles sunday brunch
- 14 4 weeks in Florida with 4 moth baby
- 15 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 16 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 17 Long Beach to Lake Elsinore Halfway Point
- 18 just me in nyc- dine alone spots near hotel
- 19 SmarterVegas Question
- 20 Best City in FL for truck driving jobs
- 21 Charleston SC 3 day visit
- 22 Fun restaurants in New Orleans
- 23 Have you used Online Vacation Travel?
- 24 Christmas-time in New York City? Special holiday experiences?
- 25 South Haven, Michigan in the winter