Hi we are coming from mn to black hills and wondering if good idea to stay at badlands nat park the first night or continue on to perhaps rapid city. We are planning on open top tour of black hills that hits all major stuff in an 8-9 hour tour. We decided that eveyone wanted to be able to relax and just view instead of having to drive. The tour is based out of rapid city so dont know if we should base there or hill city or keystoneand just drive back to rapid city for tour. Don't know if we will want to go back to some spots on our own another day. Thank you
help with black hills trip
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Roadtrip Across the Country
- 2 Boston to PEI: Where would YOU stop over?
- 3 Glacier, Yellowstone, and Grand Teton itinerary - advice requested please!
- 4 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 5 Road trip from Nashville to Dallas
- 6 Brooklyn why?
- 7 WEst Coast WINTER holiday - 5 weeks driving.
- 8 Valdez (keystone canyon falls)? Matanuska? and other itinerary help
- 9 New York City Restaurants
- 10 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 11 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 12 WISCONSIN
- 13 Antelope Canyon. Tour form Page or just show up there and pick a guide ?
- 14 Hotel to stay before Channel Islands
- 15 AK-Glacier Bay, Wrangel Elias, Lake Clark, Matanuska glacier, Valdez?
- 16 Seeking advice from year round Tucson residents
- 17 Trip to Portland and Oregon Wine Tour
- 18 What to see/do in Baltimore without a car?
- 19 Dining in D.C.
- 20 Florida--single woman seeks best beaches for swimming and
- 21 Broadway Banter 2014: Starting off with book recommendation
- 22 Metro from airport to hotel?
- 23 Should we stop for a Saturday night in Baltimore?
- 24 Napa Girls Getaway - Need hotel advice
- 25 Colorado in the summer!