Hi we are coming from mn to black hills and wondering if good idea to stay at badlands nat park the first night or continue on to perhaps rapid city. We are planning on open top tour of black hills that hits all major stuff in an 8-9 hour tour. We decided that eveyone wanted to be able to relax and just view instead of having to drive. The tour is based out of rapid city so dont know if we should base there or hill city or keystoneand just drive back to rapid city for tour. Don't know if we will want to go back to some spots on our own another day. Thank you
help with black hills trip
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 First family ski trip
- 2 Yes it's March, but let's talk Christmas destinations!
- 3 Grand Circle & Wyoming
- 4 Kinky Boots and Pippin. Fodor reviews
- 5 Need an interesting place for one night near Memphis
- 6 Your Help with Must Sees in Southern Arizona
- 7 Locker at JFK
- 8 Suggestions? Family of four that like National Parks
- 9 San Diego grocery stores
- 10 Philly sports fans: bar needed...and running route.
- 11 Best places to move to Florida?
- 12 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 13 travel up the coast from San Franciso to Seattle
- 14 Question about Miami travel
- 15 Buy GoPro Hero3
- 16 Key Largo, FL
- 17 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 18 Nude Beaches- Positive or Negative Experience?
- 19 San Antonio Airport Taxi to Majestic... and Food Suggestions??
- 20 Your favorite Glacier NP lodging and itinerary help
- 21 driving from San Francisco to Seattle
- 22 West Coast Bound End of March
- 23 Help with Northeast vacation strategy
- 24 Austin Anniversary Dinner
- 25 driver for airport pick up in NY