Hi we are coming from mn to black hills and wondering if good idea to stay at badlands nat park the first night or continue on to perhaps rapid city. We are planning on open top tour of black hills that hits all major stuff in an 8-9 hour tour. We decided that eveyone wanted to be able to relax and just view instead of having to drive. The tour is based out of rapid city so dont know if we should base there or hill city or keystoneand just drive back to rapid city for tour. Don't know if we will want to go back to some spots on our own another day. Thank you
help with black hills trip
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Student-budget trip to NewYorkCity HELP please
- 2 Knock Off Shopping in NYC
- 3 Rental Services
- 4 Hawaii is still Hell
- 5 Orlando parks advice
- 6 Chattanooga to Washington DC via Blue Ridge Parkway
- 7 Favorite Casual D.C. Restaurants?
- 8 Best to do list on Hawaii
- 9 zion, Bryce,grand canyon
- 10 Hotel: Union Sq. or Fisherman's Wharf?
- 11 New England XC & Downhill Skiing Week Trip mid-March, Reasonable prices
- 12 Maui - Haleakala
- 13 Trip planning for New York/Disney World Dec16/Jan 17.
- 14 Great Smoky Mountains - family driving trip
- 15 need help planning a trip to Grand Hotel/Mackinac Island, MI
- 16 Sedona - ladies trips- suggestions on where to stay and time of year?
- 17 Vegas in mid may
- 18 Bachelorette Weekend in NYC: Best Hotel (with rooftop bar?) and Clubs?
- 19 Worth visiting NYC just on weekdays?
- 20 SXSW an issue?: 4 Days In Austin 8-11
- 21 Texas for art and history lovers
- 22 Albuquerque to Las Vegas
- 23 Toddler in California but where to go?
- 24 San Diego: Point Loma>Ocean Beach
- 25 Kauai - rainy forecast every day of our trip!