Hi we are coming from mn to black hills and wondering if good idea to stay at badlands nat park the first night or continue on to perhaps rapid city. We are planning on open top tour of black hills that hits all major stuff in an 8-9 hour tour. We decided that eveyone wanted to be able to relax and just view instead of having to drive. The tour is based out of rapid city so dont know if we should base there or hill city or keystoneand just drive back to rapid city for tour. Don't know if we will want to go back to some spots on our own another day. Thank you
help with black hills trip
View all United States activity »
- 1 Easter Holiday on Kauai with 10 year old daughter
- 2 Paul Rabe - A West Chester Question
- 3 Inexpensive Weekend Getaway- New England
- 4 Vero Beach FL
- 5 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 6 Moonstruck Patisserie - Hilo ~ wow!!
- 7 Las Vegas to Zion National Park - Fear of Heights
- 8 Christmas-time in New York City? Special holiday experiences?
- 9 Sightseeing and restaurants in LA
- 10 Traveling the pacific coast highway and national parks in one week
- 11 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 12 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 13 First timers in Kauai--would love advice/suggestions
- 14 Family holiday to Hawaii - which islands?
- 15 What is the United Lounge like at LAX?
- 16 visiting Arizona area for 18 days from May19th 2014
- 17 NOLA 10th Anniv. Suggestions?
- 18 US West Coast - Car or Camper
- 19 Question about Boulder area
- 20 Fort Lauderdale weather in late January
- 21 Savannah or Charleston- If you had to choose.
- 22 Hike down the Grand Canyon in February?
- 23 Grand Canyon in March?
- 24 a very short trip report of our 10 days on the Big Island
- 25 California Tour Groups?