Hi we are coming from mn to black hills and wondering if good idea to stay at badlands nat park the first night or continue on to perhaps rapid city. We are planning on open top tour of black hills that hits all major stuff in an 8-9 hour tour. We decided that eveyone wanted to be able to relax and just view instead of having to drive. The tour is based out of rapid city so dont know if we should base there or hill city or keystoneand just drive back to rapid city for tour. Don't know if we will want to go back to some spots on our own another day. Thank you
help with black hills trip
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Charleston, SC Hotels
- 2 Self guided White House tour
- 3 Northwest USA
- 4 Bar Harbor Maine or Mystic Connecticut in August.
- 5 Central Coast-California
- 6 What is the weather like in Kona in November?
- 7 First Trip to Nashville, TN - tips, suggestions
- 8 New Orleans: Is 2 hours enough time to enjoy brunch at Commander's Palace?
- 9 Help with Moab itinerary for an overacheiver
- 10 Itinerary for Vegas - Phoenix
- 11 Kauai - day trips to North shore and Waimea Canyon/Kokee State Park
- 12 Moving to CT
- 13 Hotels Philly
- 14 Drive down the West Coast 2015
- 15 Ackislander
- 16 What National Parks to visit in Mid-March
- 17 san diego or nearby area
- 18 More than one hotel at Disney World?
- 19 Photos from Texas Christmas Road Trip
- 20 Hawaii: Multi-generational family vacation
- 21 LA for a day and a half
- 22 A Napa Valley Reprise: Mom turns the big 5-0!
- 23 ski trip: utah or colorado
- 24 Texas
- 25 Road trip to the Deep South revisited......itinerary for your perusal