Hi we are coming from mn to black hills and wondering if good idea to stay at badlands nat park the first night or continue on to perhaps rapid city. We are planning on open top tour of black hills that hits all major stuff in an 8-9 hour tour. We decided that eveyone wanted to be able to relax and just view instead of having to drive. The tour is based out of rapid city so dont know if we should base there or hill city or keystoneand just drive back to rapid city for tour. Don't know if we will want to go back to some spots on our own another day. Thank you
help with black hills trip
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Round trip from Chicago
- 2 NYC Neighbourhoods
- 3 East Coast trip in 11 full days.
- 4 Best way to drive from Newport RI to Salem MA?
- 5 Netrate Concepts-Hotel Pricing?
- 6 Bob Denver... Where are you?
- 7 JoeTro's San Antonio trip report
- 8 Tour companies
- 9 Los Abrigados Sedona Arizona
- 10 Honeymoon roadtrip SF-Seattle
- 11 New York - October with 7 yr old
- 12 Hilton Midtown New York
- 13 Apartment Rentals DC
- 14 New York City Taking First Steps Against Air BnB Members
- 15 Road Trip from San Francisco - Hwy 1 to Carmel area or Yosemite??
- 16 Sundance Grand Canyon tours
- 17 Hotel Recommendations in downtown Austin
- 18 10 days in Big Island and Kauai
- 19 Itinerary suggestions/advice for driving from SF to LA in 3d/2n
- 20 Vegas hotels for families
- 21 John Denver - Rocky Mountain High
- 22 Autumn trip in in the Northeast United States
- 23 new york plays
- 24 Stay in Santa Fe or Taos, NM
- 25 San Francisco - mid October