Going to LA and San F in 3 wks... In san Fran will not have car thinking of Wharf area Financial or Embarc areas any thoughts also will have rental in LA traveling with my two 20 something daughters. We would like to go to Santa monica and Venice. THe usual touristy things around Hollywood and BH. we are not going downtown. We have Price is Right Tickets any thoughts except luck on how to get chosen??? Also have tour of Warner Bros set up. What would be a good location and good reasonably priced hotel?? thanks for your help
Help w hotels in sf and la
View all United States activity »
- 1 Need a Good family restaurant near Disney World
- 2 Univesity of Wisconsin Madison college visit -any tips
- 3 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 4 Biloxi questions again
- 5 Heard Les Miz is Returning - Production Any Good
- 6 Where to stay in Kauai in December?
- 7 Denali Bus Tour Evaluation
- 8 What is the most European looking city in the United States?
- 9 San Francisco - Stu Dudley's Recommendations
- 10 Madison Square Garden
- 11 SuperShuttle - are they always so rude?
- 12 Inexpensive Weekend Getaway- New England
- 13 Would this still be a good NYC to Boston Route?
- 14 RV trip from Raleigh NC to Grand Canyon, Zion, Arches.. and?
- 15 For NYC Tourists ... How to spot a New Yorker
- 16 NOLA 10th Anniv. Suggestions?
- 17 Traveling the pacific coast highway and national parks in one week
- 18 Trip Report: New Orleans, Nov. 20 - 25, 2013
- 19 hawaii for 10 weeks
- 20 Fort Lauderdale weather in late January
- 21 Warm and don't Drive
- 22 After 13 Years, We Returned to the Big Apple
- 23 Antelope Canyon, Zion, and Bryce advice needed
- 24 a very short, uneventful trip report of our 10 days in south Kona
- 25 Roadtrip New Orleans, Vicksburg, Montgomery, Mobile, New Orleans