Going to LA and San F in 3 wks... In san Fran will not have car thinking of Wharf area Financial or Embarc areas any thoughts also will have rental in LA traveling with my two 20 something daughters. We would like to go to Santa monica and Venice. THe usual touristy things around Hollywood and BH. we are not going downtown. We have Price is Right Tickets any thoughts except luck on how to get chosen??? Also have tour of Warner Bros set up. What would be a good location and good reasonably priced hotel?? thanks for your help
Help w hotels in sf and la
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Best producers of original and novelty documents in the world.
- 2 bachelors degree
- 3 Trailing Cyclone Ana to Maui (trip report)
- 4 First Time RVing - Is my itinerary on overkill for 10 day trip?
- 5 Getting to Key West
- 6 Is Coral Gables or Miami a shorter distance to the Everglades?
- 7 New Orleans Motel Question
- 8 Broadway Banter - Winter 2010 - 11
- 9 Itinerary ideas for Niagara Falls via Corning/Watkins from NYC
- 10 San Diego One Day Itinerary
- 11 How the fairytale of New York can become a nightmare
- 12 Has anyone been getting ads for handguns/holsters?
- 13 Hang out, Low Key, Getaway Area?
- 14 Has anyone been to Li'l Dizzy's in the Treme?
- 15 Please help identify location in Southern California
- 16 historic small western towns - with shopping district, dino digs??
- 17 West Maui Restaurants
- 18 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 19 62 Hikers airlifted out of Kalalau Trail
- 20 Help with seeing Rocky Mountain National Park
- 21 San Francisco Italian Restaurant for 14
- 22 3 weeks in USA in February -- final post before booking hotels
- 23 Indoor Waterpark in Wisconsin Dells ?
- 24 Recommendations for things to do near San Diego Marriott Marquis & Marina
- 25 fly fishing spring break - warm weather