Going to LA and San F in 3 wks... In san Fran will not have car thinking of Wharf area Financial or Embarc areas any thoughts also will have rental in LA traveling with my two 20 something daughters. We would like to go to Santa monica and Venice. THe usual touristy things around Hollywood and BH. we are not going downtown. We have Price is Right Tickets any thoughts except luck on how to get chosen??? Also have tour of Warner Bros set up. What would be a good location and good reasonably priced hotel?? thanks for your help
Help w hotels in sf and la
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Wilderness Lodge at Disney World questions
- 2 How to dress in Vegas
- 3 NYC becoming a battleground for Air BnB apartment rentals
- 4 sleepy hollow NY......what to do????
- 5 Breckenridge in October
- 6 Things to do in and around Westbrook, CT in November 2014
- 7 Ski Season Underway in Colorado
- 8 Chicago Questions
- 9 USA trip
- 10 Chicago for one night with my teen daughter
- 11 NBA tickets??
- 12 Orlando for Work
- 13 New York accommodation - apartment for family needed (winter)
- 14 I am "The Prince of Tides"
- 15 Packer game hotel on the bus line.
- 16 charlotte
- 17 New York - Quebec itinierary
- 18 Ideas for short driving tour around Washington DC, please
- 19 New Orleans in November - too cool?
- 20 Need good hotel for couple with teen daughter for 2 nights: shopping, plays, not over $600. Which???
- 21 Antelope Canyon, Best Friends, Bryce, Zion trip report
- 22 camaro hire in waikiki
- 23 DiBruno Brothers - what should I buy?
- 24 Need suggestions: 6-day Thanksgiving trip Seattle,Portland,Vancouver(maybe)
- 25 Las vegas-Zion-Bryce-Antelope