So we just recently moved to this new parsonage in W. Portsmouth, OH and they want to remodel the kitchen. They want us to go away for about a week and my husband is taking vacation. We have four boys 10mos., 3, 5, 7y/o. We can't spend a lot of money, don't want to sleep on the ground, and don't want to travel too far. We are very close to Kentucky and West Virginia. Any ideas? I'm googling and it's overwhelming!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Daytona Beach and ??
- 2 What is the best place to spend in summers in Texas?
- 3 Mukilteo to Whidbey Is. via Deception Pass & a ferry return??
- 4 Hawaii is still Hell
- 5 Alaska restaurant prices
- 6 Sightsee in Atlanta During Layover?
- 7 Kauai our way! A Feb 2015 Trip Report
- 8 Suggestions for drive from Seattle to LA via Oregon Idaho and utah
- 9 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 10 Is Hwy 59/389 an alternate for hwy 9
- 11 Cape Cod Beaches requiring foot sanitation.
- 12 PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE YOU BOOK WITH Buena Vista Vacation Management
- 13 Whcih is the best fashion store chain
- 14 Priceline/HotWire Better Bidding Assistance
- 15 A Napa Valley Reprise: Mom turns the big 5-0!
- 16 Chicago Information Need for a Possible Trip
- 17 WEST YELLOWSTONE TO GLACIER NP?
- 18 Quick NYC trip review: Girls Gone Wild Part Deux
- 19 DC - WW2 flyover
- 20 Please help with four days in Boston-Cambridge-Salem
- 21 More Wine les Whine in Napa
- 22 Cost of hotels in major cities of the USA
- 23 Getting from Washington DC to Dulles airport, quickest way possible
- 24 Where to raise a family in Florida?
- 25 Boston Marathon spectator questions