So we just recently moved to this new parsonage in W. Portsmouth, OH and they want to remodel the kitchen. They want us to go away for about a week and my husband is taking vacation. We have four boys 10mos., 3, 5, 7y/o. We can't spend a lot of money, don't want to sleep on the ground, and don't want to travel too far. We are very close to Kentucky and West Virginia. Any ideas? I'm googling and it's overwhelming!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Stubhub and NFL Tickets
- 2 Day Trip OUT of Los Angeles
- 3 Have you done an aquarium sleepover?
- 4 Orlando-off-the-beaten-track
- 5 DC, Philadelphia, New York, Maine, Acadia NP and Niagara Falls in 11 days?
- 6 Roads into Estes Park
- 7 Whale watching
- 8 New York City Borough Walking: Where for Diverse Flavorful Neighborhoods?
- 9 San Antonio suggestions anyone?
- 10 Disappointed with Hotwire for our Austin Rental Car
- 11 Priceline: bid for walkable to Alamo/Riverwalk in San Antonio. Possible?
- 12 Houston in September
- 13 Restaurant recommendations for lower east side & upper west side
- 14 Restaurant recommendations for Washington DC - city centre
- 15 Where to add a few days in Colorado?
- 16 Studio-size Apartments, Guest Houses for rent, Ojai and Ventura
- 17 Great Girls' Weekend in NYC!
- 18 Road Trip
- 19 New York City Restaurants
- 20 Best Sonoma Wineries for Group Visit
- 21 Itinerary for solo traveler to Maui, Hawaii
- 22 San Fran experts: need help with Bay vista points
- 23 Hawaii Trip - Maui, Kauai and Honolulu in 9 days
- 24 palm desert, CA
- 25 New York Trip