So we just recently moved to this new parsonage in W. Portsmouth, OH and they want to remodel the kitchen. They want us to go away for about a week and my husband is taking vacation. We have four boys 10mos., 3, 5, 7y/o. We can't spend a lot of money, don't want to sleep on the ground, and don't want to travel too far. We are very close to Kentucky and West Virginia. Any ideas? I'm googling and it's overwhelming!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Disappointed with Budget Car Rental Las Vegas
- 2 Chicago - Girl Scout Itinerary
- 3 Sea world San Diego
- 4 Berkshires
- 5 Clearwater visit.
- 6 Road Trip From Miami to New York, Ideas please!
- 7 Student-budget trip to NewYorkCity HELP please
- 8 Hawaii is still Hell
- 9 Alaska cruise on Celebrity Solstice
- 10 Tallest and largest living Saguaros at Saguaro National Park
- 11 Jersey Shore to NYC?
- 12 September Long Weekend in SW Colorado
- 13 Charleston, SC 5 days
- 14 Spring Break in Charleston
- 15 Friendship, fiddling, and freezing in Boston
- 16 Charleston Airport Hotel
- 17 Prince of Wales or Many Glacier? WHY?
- 18 Suggested route for National Park's drive, starting in Glacier NP.........
- 19 Need a recommendation for lodging on Kauai (North or South side of Island)
- 20 Car rentals- San Francisco
- 21 Fiery Furnace Hike in Arches national park
- 22 Portland to San Fransisco in 7 days in mid March
- 23 Las Vegas in March
- 24 Just started to plan my Mid-March visit to Alaska!
- 25 Where is the best shrimp on Oahu