So we just recently moved to this new parsonage in W. Portsmouth, OH and they want to remodel the kitchen. They want us to go away for about a week and my husband is taking vacation. We have four boys 10mos., 3, 5, 7y/o. We can't spend a lot of money, don't want to sleep on the ground, and don't want to travel too far. We are very close to Kentucky and West Virginia. Any ideas? I'm googling and it's overwhelming!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Self guided White House tour
- 2 Bar Harbor Maine or Mystic Connecticut in August.
- 3 Atlantic coast and mountain vacation
- 4 Santa Fe Area Hiking Early June - 3 full days.
- 5 Photos from Texas Christmas Road Trip
- 6 Itinerary for Vegas - Phoenix
- 7 Northwest USA
- 8 New Orleans: Is 2 hours enough time to enjoy brunch at Commander's Palace?
- 9 Charleston, SC Hotels
- 10 Central Coast-California
- 11 What is the weather like in Kona in November?
- 12 First Trip to Nashville, TN - tips, suggestions
- 13 Help with Moab itinerary for an overacheiver
- 14 Kauai - day trips to North shore and Waimea Canyon/Kokee State Park
- 15 Moving to CT
- 16 Hotels Philly
- 17 Drive down the West Coast 2015
- 18 Ackislander
- 19 What National Parks to visit in Mid-March
- 20 san diego or nearby area
- 21 More than one hotel at Disney World?
- 22 Hawaii: Multi-generational family vacation
- 23 LA for a day and a half
- 24 A Napa Valley Reprise: Mom turns the big 5-0!
- 25 ski trip: utah or colorado