So we just recently moved to this new parsonage in W. Portsmouth, OH and they want to remodel the kitchen. They want us to go away for about a week and my husband is taking vacation. We have four boys 10mos., 3, 5, 7y/o. We can't spend a lot of money, don't want to sleep on the ground, and don't want to travel too far. We are very close to Kentucky and West Virginia. Any ideas? I'm googling and it's overwhelming!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 10 days in Big Island and Kauai
- 2 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 3 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 4 NYC Neighbourhoods
- 5 Netrate Concepts-Hotel Pricing?
- 6 New York City Borough Walking: Where for Diverse Flavorful Neighborhoods?
- 7 Please advise: Mobile Natchez Nola or Mobile Nola Natchez Nola?
- 8 Best way to drive from Newport RI to Salem MA?
- 9 YNP, GT and Driggs 10 day trip 8/13-8/22 - great time was had by all!
- 10 4th thread on East Coast trip.
- 11 Sunitoomas - stop shilling for that company
- 12 Tour companies
- 13 New York - October with 7 yr old
- 14 New York City Taking First Steps Against Air BnB Members
- 15 Honeymoon roadtrip SF-Seattle
- 16 Car needed in New Orleans?
- 17 Argentinians in NYC!!
- 18 Nashville - Where to stay that's in the middle of it all?
- 19 Quick Trip to NYC
- 20 Marco Island, Florida-- Itinerary and Restaurant Suggestions?
- 21 Need advise : Driving to Sequoia then to Las Vegas
- 22 Something to do besides drink wine in Sonoma.
- 23 Panama City beach or other suggestion
- 24 East Coast trip in 11 full days.
- 25 Autumn trip in in the Northeast United States