So we just recently moved to this new parsonage in W. Portsmouth, OH and they want to remodel the kitchen. They want us to go away for about a week and my husband is taking vacation. We have four boys 10mos., 3, 5, 7y/o. We can't spend a lot of money, don't want to sleep on the ground, and don't want to travel too far. We are very close to Kentucky and West Virginia. Any ideas? I'm googling and it's overwhelming!
- 1 Washington DC - Philadelphia - New York extravaganza
- 2 A visit to Fallingwater and places nearby
- 3 Best places to stop New Orleans to Los Angeles
- 4 Using public transit in San Diego
- 5 Can Foodies Overcome the Flu in Honolulu? A March 2013 Oahu TR...
- 6 10 days after cruise - Fort Lauderdale Fly out from LA?????
- 7 What to do with extra day in Virginia?
- 8 1st time in Boston --need advice
- 9 Help finalizing August itinerary for Utah NPs (with a child)
- 10 Southern Utah and GC Trip Cont.- Itinerary Help
- 11 Seattle restaurants in Queen Anne neighborhood?
- 12 San Francisco - one semi-splurge restaurant?
- 13 Seattle Hotel Choice and Other Questions
- 14 First-time to NYC Trip Report as promised!
- 15 D.C. in a day
- 16 New Orleans trip (plus road trip) Help Pls!
- 17 Luggage stolen from locked rental car in Orlando
- 18 Yellowstone Snow Melt, Roads and Trails - Timing
- 19 Finally, seeing the Outer Banks
- 20 Need help with itinerary to Seattle, Oregon, California
- 21 San Fran, Napa, Palo Alto, Carmel advice
- 22 Rocks and Roads in Utah
- 23 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 24 Stay between San Francisco and Redwoods?
- 25 Memphis Tours