So we just recently moved to this new parsonage in W. Portsmouth, OH and they want to remodel the kitchen. They want us to go away for about a week and my husband is taking vacation. We have four boys 10mos., 3, 5, 7y/o. We can't spend a lot of money, don't want to sleep on the ground, and don't want to travel too far. We are very close to Kentucky and West Virginia. Any ideas? I'm googling and it's overwhelming!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 advice please.. family of 8 trip to california in august
- 2 Zion NP - Grand Canyon North Rim - Las Vegas
- 3 Megabus, Tripper, or Boltbus from Wash DC to NYC. Which one is better?
- 4 Salem public transportation- how early or late??
- 5 Fall color yet?
- 6 Ideas for short driving tour around Washington DC, please
- 7 Rittenhouse restaurants?
- 8 Activities in Maui and Kauai.....Please Help!
- 9 Steakhouse Suggestion in Boston Please
- 10 Sequoia and King's Canyon NP Lodging options
- 11 New York City with 3 teens!! Need help!!!
- 12 Charleston, SC transportation to HD from Airport
- 13 St Augustine Hotels, what area?
- 14 FIRST TIME ARIZONA WITH KIDS! HELP PLEASE!
- 15 ABQ Balloon Fiesta - What to do in the down time?
- 16 Colorado aspen updates
- 17 Chicago - Midway airport to downtown
- 18 Looking for Next Destination
- 19 Yosemite Lodging
- 20 Worst Restaurants in America
- 21 Lesser seen places in DC?
- 22 Take the T or cab from Logan
- 23 SFO International Airport
- 24 Suggestions: Where to vist July 2015 ???
- 25 Things I Missed Seeing in Tennessee